Getting From Grand Floridian to Epcot- NOT Rope Dropping

gulliesmom

Mouseketeer
For a morning arrival, but not at rope drop, what is the best way to get to Epcot? Monorail? Does that take you to Main Entrance? It will be the Saturday after Thanks giving.

Monorail from TTC takes you to the main entrance at EPCOT

Last edited:

If you want a nice, about a mile, walk you can walk GF-Poly-TTC to get the Epcot monorail as well.

Unless you want to Uber or taxi, the only way you can go from GF is monorail. You can take the boat to MK and hop a bus to Epcot if you don't want to take the monorail or bus to BC from MK if you want to get to WS faster.

Unless you want to Uber or taxi, the only way you can go from GF is monorail. You can take the boat to MK and hop a bus to Epcot if you don't want to take the monorail or bus to BC from MK if you want to get to WS faster.

There is a bus from the Magic Kingdom to Epcot? I wasn't aware of this.

For a morning arrival, but not at rope drop, what is the best way to get to Epcot? Monorail? Does that take you to Main Entrance? It will be the Saturday after Thanks giving.
Yes, the monorail will take you to Epcot with a stop and transfer to the Epcot monorail at the Ticket and Transportation Center. The monorail takes you to the Main Epcot Entrance at Futureworld.
I’m not fond of the monorail, so I like to get to Epcot by bus and boat like this:
Take the bus from The Grand Floridian to Hollywood Studios. Then transfer to a boat. (Ask the bus driver for directions to the dock)The boat will stop first at a couple of resort docks before dropping you at the International Gateway ( World Showcase near France ) entrance of Epcot.
You can’t be in a hurry. Consider getting there part of the fun. At least you won’t get stuck in a broken down monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter