Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

I lived in Port Elizabeth South Africa my entire life up to 2 Summers ago when my family moved to America in Southern Georgia because my Dad was transferred to America to head up a new division of the company he works for.

I don't bake or cook worth a lick. I totally suck at it.

What grade will you be in when school starts back up?
I will be a senior...in college! Woah! When did this happen?

Senior year in high school. (Though I'm pretending otherwise until maybe early November.)

So I see there are a lot of 12th year students this year. I also noticed they have a College Section here. Does that mean after you graduate this year all of you have to move over there to post? I hope not. And like Fairywings is this her last Summer in this section? I hope this is not a Dis policy.

So I see there are a lot of 12th year students this year. I also noticed they have a College Section here. Does that mean after you graduate this year all of you have to move over there to post? I hope not. And like Fairywings is this her last Summer in this section? I hope this is not a Dis policy.

I agree I like it here, but I think if we are here for awhile maybe it wouldn't matter. Also I've seen some adults post on here once and awhile.

I agree I like it here, but I think if we are here for awhile maybe it wouldn't matter. Also I've seen some adults post on here once and awhile.
I wouldn't be on the Teens Section when I get old, but like when I am 20 or 21 and in college and I have been here since now when I am 15 going on 16. I don't see why it would be a problem at all.

I wouldn't be on the Teens Section when I get old, but like when I am 20 or 21 and in college and I have been here since now when I am 15 going on 16. I don't see why it would be a problem at all.

Yeah definitely won't be on here if I'm past like 21 yrs. old. I agree I don't find it being a problem is we're around 18-21 and in college.

There's no set rules, per say, at least I don't think. Adults sometimes post here to get a teenage perspective, so it's not like they kick us out. It's just, we get old. Most of my friends from my younger days have gone. Unless I get bored, I'll probably hang around until I'm 20 and fully left the "teen" years, and then after that, who knows, we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter