getting to sea world?

Tink_Or_Belle

<font color=blue>Want to come to my High Meat part
I had posted somewhere else we will be staying in Aneheim and want to drive to San Diego to sea world. I was told to make sure I have everyones ID's because you pass a customs stop on teh North side of San Diego... does anyone know if just the adults need ID's or if I need to get something made for the kids? We do not want to cross the border we just want to go to Sea World Thanks!

I had posted somewhere else we will be staying in Aneheim and want to drive to San Diego to sea world. I was told to make sure I have everyones ID's because you pass a customs stop on teh North side of San Diego... does anyone know if just the adults need ID's or if I need to get something made for the kids? We do not want to cross the border we just want to go to Sea World Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they will just wave you through. I don't remember ever stopping ...:confused3

We drove UP from San Diego in April. There was no stop or customs or anything. I do remember one from 12 yrs ago when we went, so was actually looking for it this time too. Don't know if it is certain days or by chance, or just nonexistant now.........:confused3

Every time we've gone we've never had any stops. Granted we went in 2004 and then last year but as others say, we were never stopped and didn't pass anything which involved stopping - i.e. cutoms or tolls or anything. :confused3

San Diego is part of CA so there is no reason why you would cross a border.
Maybe you're thinking of the place where semi trucks go thru and lots of Immigration vechicles are parted there. I think its on the interstate either 5 or 15 (the one not on the coast).
Theres one of these stops between Vegas and Barstow and they usually wave you thru if you even have to stop.

There is a border patrol stop northbound a few miles north of San Diego on I-5. Generally they just wave you on past. It is not in use everyday but rather at random times or holiday weekends. If you have a trailer or cargo van they may want to look inside but in all the years I've driven through they never have once. The traffic just keeps moving slowly. The only cars I've ever seen pulled to the side are those with mexican plates and the driver had no ID. You won't have any problem and you don't need anything for the kids. At the very unlikely event you do get questioned your drivers license would be sufficient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter