Getting to WL from Car Care Center after ALAMO closes??

Poohbearmom

Mouseketeer
We are renting a vehicle for 1 day during our 10 night trip so that we can drive down to Venice to visit friends. It just dawned on me that we would be getting back to WDW after Alamo closes at 6pm. If we use the after-hours return, will we be stranded at the Car Care Center with no way to get back to the WL? Should we just wait until the next morning to return the car & have Alamo's shuttle take us back to the hotel? If we do wait until the next morning, do we get stuck with another day rental fee? Any suggestions?? :confused:

Well... you'll have to ask Alamo about the extra day charge... not quite sure about that...

Another option... talk to the folks at the Wilderness Lodge front desk... they might be able to provide a courtesy van to take you back to the resort.

Another option is a cab. There is a gas station/convenience store next to the Car Care Center, complete with public phones.

Enjoy your trip!

If you rent the car at 10AM on day one, if you return it by 10AM on day two you should only be charged for 1 day.

Since we are picking the car up at 9am, I think we'll just get up bright & early the next day to have it back by 9am. That way, we have the option of doing dinner off-site or running to the grocery store. I'm getting so excited!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter