GF lodge concierge phone number?

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
Anyone have this number?

I'm 69 days till my trip and no contact from the GF so I think I'll give them a call myself.

Thanks in advance.

I too would like this number. We're not going for awhile, but I'd like to have it written down for when we need it.

Me too. Will be there in September Joanna - I'll be interested to hear about your experience with the Concierge staff.

Joanna,we are also staying Lodge Concierge in July. Did you recieve a welcome package from GF?? It has trip planning with other information. In the package was a card that is a checklist and has a spot for PS #'s and on the card it says" things you may like to take care of before you arrive". This led me to believe we do our own PS times?? There is no direct # on it and nothing to send back. When I used The Concierge at the Poly in Feb. they sent me a card that I filled out and sent back. Do you know if only the Main Building Concierge has full planning?? Sorry I do not have a #,but I would like one also! I did have some room requests put right on my reservation thru CRO. Joan

Joan,

I received the welcome package you described, but it appeared to me to be a standard package sent out for all WDWTC reservations. They did note the GF as our resort, but I didn't think this had anything to do with Concierge services. Was expecting to see something from them as we got closer to our arrival date in September??

We haven't received any pack yet from WDW, but I live in Ireland, so maybe it's taking some time to get here.

Anyone have the #?

We get those little planning things at the Polynesian, AKL and GF with reservations through CRO whether we're in concierge or not. When we stayed in Sugar Loaf we were called both times just over 60 days ahead of checkin so maybe you'll still get a call. But anyway these numbers were good in December:

Phone: 407-824-1775
Fax: 407-824-3461
e-mail:wdwgfplanning@disney.com

Happy planning!

You're welcome, Joanna. Have fun at the GF. It is so pretty and elegant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter