GF Tea not available at 180+8

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
Today open our 180+10 window but I'm really surprised to see there is NOTHING available for the GF tea ... Is that even possible?

Can't believe Beaches and Cream was easier to book than the tea.

Is there something special about the tea dates?

Today open our 180+10 window but I'm really surprised to see there is NOTHING available for the GF tea ... Is that even possible?

Can't believe Beaches and Cream was easier to book than the tea.

Is there something special about the tea dates?
I also tried to get the GF tea during Thanksgiving week. Not one reservation available. I've been checking daily and I have a touring plans reservation finder set up with the hopes one will pop up.

I wasn't able to get one today, either. Looking for the week following Thanksgiving. Hopefully, they just aren't available to book, yet.

I just secured my reservation for 12/1. The last I checked was a few hours ago and there was nothing for the last 3 weeks in November.

Just keep checking, it is one of the harder ADRs to get. I've been able to get them a couple of days in advance but it was from looking every day.

Same thing happened to me when my booking window came up a couple of weeks ago. Just made ADRs today for 11/16 and 11/21

They had a bunch available today starting 12/1 and on - I didn't check before then. I'm not sure of your dates, but maybe check again.

OP here, I checked yesterday and secured a reservation. Actually it seems they opened up dates starting on 11/5. Frustrating when 180 doesn't mean 180 though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter