Giant Jack Skellington Head!!!

VMK_MagicalLadee

<font color=darkorchid>Canada has kewl stuffs too<
Ok. This is creative. Not rwally linked to vmk. but.... its related to disney which is related to vmk :p So, i decided that since i loved the nightmare before christams so much, i would make a massiv jack skellington head for my garage. its made out of hockey tape ( us canadians eh? ) and i also LAMINATED it wiht hockey tape. that took me about 5 hours -_- lol . Just wanted to show you all. Benn telling milkabum that i would show her one day when it was done and on my garage. Here you go Milkabum !!!!
100_0511.jpg

I know where you live Jamie.. OoOoOoO!
:lmao: Looking out for them heads!

LOL :rotfl:

Edit: Us poeple in hamilton are freaking Because there is a giant smog cloud over us. Uhm. All our neighbours are phoning us and uhm yeah... stelco or dofascos smoke stack is malfuncioning and there a trail of smog. Everywhere. Im scared. :guilty:

2nd EDIT : It's Gone Now :) Phew... I was gettin a little worried. Lol

ReachfortheStarz said:
Canadians are weird. Lol. Jk. That's real cool. But where did you find the time to do such a thing? :)
Well excuse you, I don't see how you can name 3 different types of Ontario fresh corn. Or peaches for that matter. :bitelip:

I Know that if i look off the moutnain i can see the highest free standing tower :) Burn ! cnadas worth somethign LOL ( CN Tower ) :cool1:

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
I Know that if i look off the moutnain i can see the highest free standing tower :) Burn ! cnadas worth somethign LOL ( CN Tower ) :cool1:
No rly. :p
I'm only 30-45 minutes from Toronto on a traffic free day.

Let's all try to remain on topic. :)

That is an awesome poster! I think two years ago I made a pumpkin with Jack Skellington's face! He has a really simple face, lol.

Yes, not too simple when your basement doesnt have enough room to make it and your cat pees on everything -_- the first try had to be thrown out, on account of jack looking like he had jaundis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter