Gideons cookies..OMG

Smells bother me pretty badly but I honestly didn't smell anything but goodness when we went in.
I'm not a fan of cookies in general but OMG the flavored iced coffee with oatmeal milk is something I have
been craving since I was last there in February. Even when I purchased the oatmeal milk at home, it's not the same LOL
I am going to OKW in a few weeks and Gideon's for my iced coffee is on top of my list LOL

To each their own. We absolutely LOVE their cookies! We had them for the first time last April (from the Disney Springs store), and have been going back ever since. If the line's too long we head over to their Orlando location because the wait is non-existant and the menu's exactly the same.
The cookie and cake slice menu is the same, but the drinks are only available at Disney Springs.

Recent trip was the first time that someone in our party was desperate to have a Gideon cookie, so after finding the shop and realizing there was a queue, we stood in line for 40 mins ..When entering the shop the strong smell of chemicals hit us and i actually felt slightly sick.. We all choose a very expensive cookie and took a bite! Wow, all that fuss!!!!, ALL of us hated them, they were fatty tasting chemical smelling yuk and all went in the bin!!
They are definitely overrated. Good, but overrated.

Are they along the lines of Crumbl?
I think what separates the two is that Gideons is unique in their choices. Whereas, Crumbl or Insomnia are more of a standard flavor option. Crumbl does have some uniqueness but not like Gideons.

Just to add one more damper to Gideon fans, I’d much rather do the Chocolate Crinkle Cookie on the cookie stroll at Epcot.

The cookie and cake slice menu is the same, but the drinks are only available at Disney Springs.
Not completely. They do have a couple of cookies that are only available at their East End location or only available at Disney Springs.

the best part of gideon's cookies is the PB cold brew coffee....so so good. I do like their cookies, not all flavors and some are def better than others. We visit the location in the coop more than DS since I won't wait in line for them.

Every time we have been inside Gideon’s, it has smelled like chocolate. Never smelled anything chemical in the slightest but maybe there was a “protein spill” they had cleaned up recently. 🤷‍♀️

We enjoy the cookies, cakes, and cold brews very much. Everything is overpriced at Disney so it’s hard to feel Gideon’s is especially so. In fact, we ordered a whole cake for our upcoming trip and, at 60 bucks for 15 pounds of cake, that seems like a downright steal compared to mediocre tasting Disney cakes!

Are they along the lines of Crumbl?

After Gideon's, Crumbl cookies were a big disappointment to me. We finally got one in CT, and we were not impressed at all, most of them were Meh. I will say that I stopped in last month to specifically pick up a Hummingbird Cake cookie because I love the cake at Art Smith's, and it was very good, but overall we were really disappointed with Crumbl.

I thought the cookies were ok. I really enjoyed the pb cold brew and the choc cake slice with pb frosting. Would go back for those two items but probably wouldn’t get another cookie.

I really don’t get the crumbl cookie hype. My Dd works in a shopping plaza with one so she’ll bring home some once in awhile. While they are ok if you are wanting something sweet I always thing pretty much any cookie I’ve ever made taste better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter