Gift for 8yo girl-suggestions?

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
Trying to think up a gift to give DD on our flight over. I've read of the pj's (great idea) & baskets....I was looking for something a little more personal. I justread the charm bracelt post - another good one but it can be a pricey investment. Maybe I'll go browse disney.shopping.com......

Scrap books are always fantastic. So she has something fun to work on when she gets home to remember her trip by

why not give her things she can do while on the plane??? like make a CD with her favorite disney songs, coloring books, maybe a guide to DL book *my suggestion is Birnbaums*, stickers...maybe some gel pensor some cute pens or pencils...things like that...put them in a disney backpack or something and give it to her...she probably would get more use out of them than a charm bracelet :confused3 especially being pricey and all

mystic_path said:
Scrap books are always fantastic. So she has something fun to work on when she gets home to remember her trip by

That is a great idea and you might be able to order from DL one of their small scrap books (5X7, comes with different pages, stickers and ribbons) about 20 photo pages and the cost was $15. I believe they had 2 styles at the World of Disney (Mickey MOuse and pals and Princesses). You can also give her a disposable camera for her to create her own memories to put into the scrapbook.

Try This:) its not disney-related tho.. too bad it isnt! lol.. click on the travel link:
eSWAK.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter