• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift Services Help, please

giatocj

Mouseketeer
Good morning...I'm hoping some of you might be able to help me with this information. I know there is one company who does little packages for Disney guests to be delivered to their resorts (the Perfect Gift), but I know I had at least 2 more in my notes for our next trip, which I threw out by accident when I was cleaning my office.

If anyone has any good links to good services like this I would truly appreciate your sharing them with me. We're taking advantage of the Fairytale Package and it's time for me to start preparing.

Thanks so much for any help.

Donna C.

Bump!
I am also looking for that info.

I am looking for the info too. I even went to the website of one company and I have completely forgotton the name. I got so caught up in AP's, FT, etc.

JadedNYer,

I hear you!!! All this discount and package talk got me so excited about going that I had a tempory black hole in my brain!!! I can't believe I threw that stuff away!!!

Donna C.

Found one from Deb's site. It is gifts of a lifetime. This is the one that I looked at a few weeks ago.

http://www.pixiegifts.com
I found this one in my favorites.
But there was another one too that I can not find. It was not giftsofalifetime. I cant remember what it was, but I actualy called the woman and now I have no idea what the name of the place was.:rolleyes: Getting the codes nocked all other planning out of my mind:p Oh well hope this one is good for you guys. I think it is less expensive then "gifts". The other one that I cant remember was even less. Oh well It might come to me after a couple cups of coffee:jester:

Thank you all so much...these are both great. Now to decide which one to go with...LOL. We just got back from a trip in March and I thought I had a year to do all this...YIKES!!!

Donna C.

I have been working with Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime to plan a birthday surprise for my daughter (39) at Magic Kingdom. She has been great. Has done some shopping for me, sent disney post cards to her, ordered the Guest of Honor badges, etc. I know it will cost me for all the extras but it is a surprise she will never forget!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter