• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gifts delivered to the room

mvbuch

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the animal kingdom lodge in a couple of weeks. I want to suprise the family by having matching shirts delivered to the room. Is ther a number I can call to get this and auograph books sent to the room as a suprise.

do you want to order them, or is it that you already have them and want them sent up to the room? if you already have a basket you want to have put in the room i think the front desk could help you. If, however, you are looking to order all of it as an in room surprise (which is what it sounds like), you have a couple options. The Disney Florist does a lot of different things, not sure if they have exactly what youre looking for, but ive heard they do customized baskets. There are also outside services a lot of DIS people recommend like Memories from Betsy, and a couple others. I've never used any of them, but i've seen rave reviews here on the boards, if nobody jumps in and gives you the names here i'm sure a search on the forum would give you some names. have fun!

Try Betsy! She does a great job! www.memoriesbybetsy.com You can send what you want to her or she can shop for you! She can include anything but food items! She will create a basket for you! I have used her for the past few years and she has done a great job! She only charges you what Disney does plus a small delivery fee. Here are some that she did for me:

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

baskettwo.jpg

Basketone.jpg

I also recommend Betsy!!! I am surprising my DF with a Christmas tree through her and she has been wonderful so far!!! Her prices are WAY more reasonable than Disney Floral.

If you want it in the room when you get there, Disney Floral is really your only option. And even then, they usually like to wait until after you check in. What happens if they put it in the room, and then at the last second the front desk needs to move your room? Someone else gets your stuff. Not a situation they want to deal with. So typically items won't be delivered until after your check in.

You may be able to do it yourself if you want it in room. Pre buy the shirts and books either from the Disney Store parks selection, or the merchandise phone line, and then bring them in your carry on. Have the kids wait with the rest of your party in the lobby while you check in, and then tell the family "the room isn't ready yet". Then excuse yourself to run to the rest room, and send them outside to look at the animals. Take a small detour to your room and set the stuff up then rejoin your party. Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter