Gingerale

jasonriv

Mouseketeer
Do any recent cruisers remember if they still have Gingerale at the beverage station? We are sailing on the Fantasy 11/14. Thanks!

Jason

It's definitely available in the bars. I'm not sure about the beverage station.

Do any recent cruisers remember if they still have Gingerale at the beverage station? We are sailing on the Fantasy 11/14. Thanks!

Jason
Don't know if it's changed, but the drink stations on the Fantasy last time we were on her (sorry, 2017) did not have ginger ale.

Off topic, but the only drink station with ginger ale I've seen onboard any Disney ship was on the galley tour (in the kitchen) on the Magic

Last edited:
Don't know if it's changed, but the drink stations on the Fantasy last time we were on her (sorry, 2017) did not have ginger ale.

Off topic, but the only drink station with ginger ale I've seen onboard any Disney ship was on the galley tour (in the kitchen) on the Magic

FWIW, they had ginger ale at the pool deck self serve drink station on the Fantasy when we sailed in fall 2017 and Dream (also in Cabanas) when we sailed December 2019. We've sailed on the Dream and Fantasy before that but did not notice if they did or didn't have ginger ale on those sailings because we brought our own :-)

Sorry OP, can't help with current offerings.

SW

I think they had it at the pool station on the Fantasy a couple of weeks ago.
One of our party was queasy after a port adventure and got some

On the Dream they only have ginger ale on one drink station side I believe starboard, the other side doesnt have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter