GIngerbread houses on Fantasy?

ajluze

Earning My Ears
I'm going on a Merrytime cruise in December on the Fantasy. I've seen some trip reports about making gingerbread houses on the merrytime cruises, but I have only seen these mentioned on the classic ships. Do they do the gingerbread houses on the Fantasy also, or just the smaller ships?

We did this on the dream last December so it's definitely not just the classic ships. Can't speak for the fantasy directly, though.

I'm going on a Merrytime cruise in December on the Fantasy. I've seen some trip reports about making gingerbread houses on the merrytime cruises, but I have only seen these mentioned on the classic ships. Do they do the gingerbread houses on the Fantasy also, or just the smaller ships?
When we were on the Fantasy in December it was an option. Be sure to book as soon as you board at the shore excursion desk. They booked up very quickly

Just be aware that you are unable to take them off the ship. You just get to enjoy them on board.

Yes, we sailed on the Fantasy this past December and made a gingerbread house.

And to SnowWhite2's point above, we booked ours on the Fantasy for a time as early in the cruise as possible, so we could munch on it for as much of the cruise as we could. Yum! Last year they booked at Port Adventures not Guest Services.

They're offered on the Magic as well - at least they have been. But you have to sign up Day 1 as they are limited space and very popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter