Girls Only~ OLD THREAD, new one linked in first post

So I just want to say thank you to everyone for making it a great trip! You guys are so warm and welcoming.

Thank you Amy Sue for keeping me laughing. I have your glue gun close to my heart!;)

Thanks Becci for being a great room mate. It was really sad waking up by myself on Monday. Maybe I need to have more roommates next year.

Well the trip home was very eventful. I checked into Alaska air and was moved up to first class(I had the only empty seat on the plain next to me and they needed to seats for a mom and her ill child). So I was all pumped and then I get to security.....:scared1: Well my bra went of again like ussual so I was like no big deal just a quick search and then I will be on my way. Should of known when the gal kept asking me if I wanted to be brought to a private screening room I was in trouble. I have never been patted down or searched like this before. I didn't even know her name and did she realize I have been away from my hubby for 5 days. Oh well next year I am going braless through security.....jk:rotfl2:

And Stacielee I wouldn't of let him left without you..... even though I just missed your call.

Thanks again for a great trip and can't wait until next year!:cheer2:

I have been reading your reports, and as expected, you all had a great time, despite the rain & everything. I enjoyed the short time I spent with you and hopefully next year will be able to play more. :)

Beth!!!! Love your curlers hehe. I think I spotted everyone I know except Deb. Was she at the PJ party??? I miss y'all.
Thanks. You were my inspiration!!

I am sure I've upset a few (or more) of you and I wanted to come and officially apologize.
:hug:

Now for the the pic...what I want to know is which opera is Beth singing!?! :lmao: Sarah and Mel don't seem to be enjoying it too much. :)
:confused3 I thought I was doing a darn good job. Guess I won't be going to Hollywood. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONNA AND ANGIE

party::bday:party:
And to you too!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Yes, I love my new tag!

Perfect! :thumbsup2

Hello ladies!!!! I am now home, and unpacked. I've only skimmed back but wanted to say I had a wonderful time. It was so good to be there and see everyone again. :grouphug:

It's nice to be home too though. Missed my family. :goodvibes I'll post more later or tomorrow including posting what little pictures I took onto Shutterfly.

Glad to see everyone made it back safely so far, and thanks to all our new posters for their posts. Welcome aboard! :thumbsup2

Also wanted to add here is the link to the pics taken for the podcast section of the DIS: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2409313

I'm sitting here with Captain Hook (aka Ty) watching the Peter Pan singalong video and waiting for Dave to get home from work. I had a great time this weekend and miss you all immensely!!!

I'm sitting here with Captain Hook (aka Ty) watching the Peter Pan singalong video and waiting for Dave to get home from work. I had a great time this weekend and miss you all immensely!!!

Hey Jane! Were you all able to get the Visa pictures? Hopefully they're on the PP card as well. Can't wait to see them!!

I can't believe it's all over and we have to wait a whole year to see some of you again!! Especially the Divas I didn't really get to see this time. Seems like it always works out like that :(

I'm so glad you ladies had fun....from the trip updates & pics...it's looks fabulous!!!!

Since you all have Disneyland on the brain........I just booked for July 25-Aug 3......you could all come back!!!!! Please??? lol

Glad you all made it back!!!!

Good Morning!

I had a great time on my first Diva trip and can't wait to join you all again! The Meet and Greet, Scavenger Hunt and Heather's shower were all fun, thanks to everyone involved in planning them.

Love the new tag!!

I really don't think she got why we were all laughing.

And that is what made it even more funny.

The six remaining Divas have just finished breakfast at Mimi's. Time to go check out and get our flights/train/car home. Talk to you all when we are back in our respective homes!

SarahMay

I was sad when I was texting the Mimi's crew this morning since I was sitting in my office avoiding my work.

Thank you again everyone, my Mom and I did not feel like newbies at all. You are all so wonderful. We both cant wait until next year.

I'm glad everyone is getting home safe. Have a great day everyone!!

I didn't feel you as a newbie either. Seems like you been on the threads so long you were an oldie. (with fab eye shadow)

I am going to keep an eye out at yard sales for a used bowling trophy just so you can be prepared the next time someone crushes my heart!

I will also keep my eye out for the bowling trophy. Or knunchucks.

Good morning!
It's weird being back in my apt and I wish I wasn't because it's a mess! I left in a flurry on Thursday so everything is everywhere!

Thanks to the time change in Calcutta, my body woke me up at 6:30am, then 8:30am, but I made myself stay in bed until 9:30am :lmao:

I have to go shower and get ready for class at 11:30am. Boooo!

I'm pooped.

Cristabel Cristabel Cristabel....Calcutta wake up time was 5:30. You should have been up and out the door by 7. No forcing yourself to stay in bed late. Up early and be productive.

Hey ladies. I was walking past the castle on Saturday and saw your group - looks like you were getting ready to take a photo. I yelled out "yeah Disboards" and a few of you heard. Sounds like you all had a great time.

You should have stopped by and said hello.

So when does the planning start for next year? I'm ready !!!

Planning starts tomorrow.

Hey all my Diva friends! Got home at midnight last night. Whew! What an awesome trip! With the exception of completely losing my voice the entire weekend, I had a great time hanging with my old friends and meeting a lot of new ones. Thanks so much to Tina and Donna for adopting me most of the weekend and listening to me honk. :laughing:

Only had a couple minutes to scroll through the last few pages. Hoping someone will forward me the shutterfly account info to me so I can see pics (since I forgot my camera at home, I didn't get to take a single shot!) :(

Looking forward to reading some trip reports and seeing more pics! Love ya, Ladies! :grouphug:

So have you considered taking up the phone job to finance your next trip? Just wondering.

So glad you all had fun!! Looking forward to some trip reports :cool1:

Missed you tons. I had a chimichanga for you. No shuffling though.

AmynotsoweepychickenbonesOkraSue~ I am glad you are coming back next year. It's a big park, you can stay clear of rif raf or use your rather stellar chicken deboning skills...........:rotfl2:

Glad she is on my side. And I love her new name.

Could I get the Shutterfly info, too? Thanks!

Nope. Not till you adopt me.

Thank you Amy Sue for my new name. I put it in my sig.:thumbsup2

I think it fits you perfectly.

I have been reading your reports, and as expected, you all had a great time, despite the rain & everything. I enjoyed the short time I spent with you and hopefully next year will be able to play more. :)

Wish you could have been around more.

Hey Jane! Were you all able to get the Visa pictures? Hopefully they're on the PP card as well. Can't wait to see them!!

I can't believe it's all over and we have to wait a whole year to see some of you again!! Especially the Divas I didn't really get to see this time. Seems like it always works out like that :(

There is never enough time to hang out with everyone.

Crista, was that a formal invitation to Bangladesh next year?

Darn right it is. Bangladesh needs you.

Calcutta was fanfreakintabulous!!
I am thinking Bangladesh will be just as fab!

Damn skippy.

:lmao:

So was Calcutta one whole room? :eek: That must have been insanity (insanity in a fun way, not a get me out of here way).

Yep, one whole room. Next year we are moving to a bigger room though. But we are planning on more people. I call bed!

I didn't feel you as a newbie either. Seems like you been on the threads so long you were an oldie. (with fab eye shadow)

Darn right it is. Bangladesh needs you.

Yep, one whole room. Next year we are moving to a bigger room though. But we are planning on more people. I call bed!

Thanks, doll! ;)

:lmao: I'm in!! I told my Mom and she made this face all rolled into one... :eek: :confused3 :scratchin:scared:

:lmao:

I'm taking that as a yes?

Finally just getting around to posting eventhough I think I was the first to leave :sad2:. Since Billy Hill was cancelled on Saturday, I missed the opportunity to say bye to every Diva except Capri (and Stacielee on the phone).

The time went by WAY to fast & I'm really looking forward to next year :thumbsup2.

Like Callie, I didn't take 1 picture during the trip :scared1:. During the group photos, I felt guilty giving the CM's one more camera to hold. And Stacerita took plenty of pictures when I was hanging out with the Calcutta crew on Friday.

I say let the planning begin for next year :banana:.

Sweet! Since you are such a cutie....be prepared for a LPF. James is still waiting for a pic of one.

Oh it's ON!!

Finally just getting around to posting eventhough I think I was the first to leave :sad2:. Since Billy Hill was cancelled on Saturday, I missed the opportunity to say bye to every Diva except Capri (and Stacielee on the phone).

The time went by WAY to fast & I'm really looking forward to next year :thumbsup2.

Like Callie, I didn't take 1 picture during the trip :scared1:. During the group photos, I felt guilty giving the CM's one more camera to hold. And Stacerita took plenty of pictures when I was hanging out with the Calcutta crew on Friday.

I say let the planning begin for next year :banana:.

Katie, guess what I'm eating? Candy!! :yay:

I've been home for 2 days and just getting around to posting. I came home to a surprise birthday dinner cooked by my two sons, and they gave me a certificate for a massage. :goodvibes I started getting a sore throat the night I got home and sure enough it looks like I have a cold. At least it waited until I got back. Work this week has been crazy and I so wish I could have just stayed in the Happiest Place on Earth!

It was so great meeting everyone, I feel like I did not get to visit with anyone nearly enough. I loved my SH teammates just like I knew I would and I feel like I have some new best friends! Stacie, I am sure I will be getting to see you sometime when I visit Arizona (probably not this year though) and Sarah I will see you at our Seattle mini-meet! We should get on with planning that pretty soon. Tina and Callie, move over girlfriends because at the first Billy show on Sunday he only had eyes for me! :love:

I would like to get the the Shutterfly info as well. I didn't take many pictures and we didn't get very many Photopass pictures either but I would love to see everyone's pics.

Uploaded my pictures to the Shutterfly account! Most of them are posted on Facebook too, so most of you have already seen them.

I had a wonderful time with everyone! One of my cats welcomed me home by peeing on two of my pillows. :headache: I was too tired to care though, so I just threw them in the washer and cuddled up with my cats. It's been a crazy busy day and I'm so ready for bed.

Hope you all had a great day. :goodvibes

Happy Birthday, Theresa, Angie and Donna!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter