Girls' Only Trip Divas Only Please!

Will you be participating in the pillowcase exchange?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
Hi girls!
On behalf of the meet & greet committee, we need to get a head count on who is participating in the pillowcase exchange. I know some are not so we just want to be prepared.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I voted.

Sadly I had to vote no. :sad2: I had so much fun with the tote exchange, but this time, it's all about the budget and this is just one of the things I'm cutting back on.

I cannot wait to see what everyone else gets though!!! :cool1:

I am thinking that I am not going to participate. Just can't do everything.....

I can bring a small tote or something if that helps? So, I guess that anyone not participating can bring some sort of bag?

I can bring my bag from last year.

Also, if money's an issue, just pass out plastic walmart bags! :thumbsup2 I wouldn't care as long as it doesn't affect how the candy tastes! :laughing:

So we know how many bags to bring for the candy buffet. Those participating in the exchange will be using their pillowcases.

I see.
Well, I won't be participating so I won't have a pillowcase but I was already planning to bring a large plastic Ziploc bag. Just makes it easier for me to pack any candy I bring home in my suitcase. Especially any chocolate which could potentially melt. I know it will be safe inside a sealed plastic.

I voted yes but mom and Barb are also participating as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter