Girls-Only Trip *OLD thread* Please see link to new thread in 1st post, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, since a thread isn't complete with about them being real or being hit on by guys with velcro wallets, I have another awesome story for everyone. So I was at the farmer's market this morning with my mother. We were doing our thing when this lady comes over and starts chatting us up. Comes to find out she was sick, we thought a cold/flu, but in talking, turns out she is in remission from breast cancer. That is when I notice she has had a double mastectomy. So we tell her how sorry we are to hear about that, but thank goodness she is on her way to full recovery. Then she proceeds to let us know that her rack was once looking like mine. Would have been ok if she stopped there, but she practically felt me up. Right there in front of the avocados. She didn't grab at them, more like, rubbed in a circle motion over my shirt. Strange for sure. I know she didn't mean anything by it, and with all she went through, its just another body part. But really? So from now on I can always tell people that I was felt up by a stranger at the Farmer's Market. :)

Are you really expecting us to believe this was the first time you've been felt up at the Farmer's Market? I'm not buyin' it, lady.

Are you really expecting us to believe this was the first time you've been felt up at the Farmer's Market? I'm not buyin' it, lady.

That's what I was thinking!

I am trying to watch the Time travelors Wife.
I am hungry. We went to Chinese but I ate very little.
I guess I was meant to live on cereal forever!

It needs to be said.....I hate the time change, and insomnia can suck it.

Seriously!!! I didn't realize it was the time change and had booked a flight for early this morning (am sitting at the airport now). Going to try to sleep on the plane, but that's never as comfortable.

I'm sitting at the airport and have my requisite briefcase & carry on. Am looking around and see a TON of people with more than the allowed carry ons. I'm a stickler for the rules, but what bugs me is being in the front of the plane & people from the back of the plane using my overhead. Last flight, I had to push back 10 rows to find an open spot and then try to go against the flow to board. Oh well. That's why I've just started paying the $ to check my bag.

"Spring forward" can suck it. I just got back from work. Nightmare!! as always. Why I have put up with the crapola for 3 years I do not know.

But interestingly enough, I drove home to find a wild turkey running around our street honking it's bleeping head off. I found it highly amusing for the first 10 minutes. Now it's just aggrivating. He needs to go bye-bye!

Seriously!!! I didn't realize it was the time change and had booked a flight for early this morning (am sitting at the airport now). Going to try to sleep on the plane, but that's never as comfortable.

I'm sitting at the airport and have my requisite briefcase & carry on. Am looking around and see a TON of people with more than the allowed carry ons. I'm a stickler for the rules, but what bugs me is being in the front of the plane & people from the back of the plane using my overhead. Last flight, I had to push back 10 rows to find an open spot and then try to go against the flow to board. Oh well. That's why I've just started paying the $ to check my bag.

That totally sucks. I hate when others try to get by the rules. Especially when its so obvious. A 22" bad instead of 21". Not a big deal. But having 3 pieces of luggage, plus a carry on and a lap top....yeah, they suck.

Where you going?

So, apparently I forgot the dates. Here they are. I will also edit the original post. Thanks to everyone who has offered their support and willingness to work together thus far!

Holidays and Other Important Events are noted in parantheses.

Feb. 17-21 (President’s Day)
Feb 24-28
March 3-7
March 10-14 (Daylight Savings)
March 17-21 (St. Patrick’s Day)
March 24-28
March 31-April 4
April 7-11
April 14-18 (Palm Sunday)
April 21-24 (Easter & Passover)
April 28-May 2

Is there a reason we can't start earlier in Feb.? My preferred dates would be the first or second week of Feb, (away from President's day, away from Easter)

Is there a reason we can't start earlier in Feb.? My preferred dates would be the first or second week of Feb, (away from President's day, away from Easter)

I was actually kind of wondering the same thing. A friend was asking me last night at work about going the 2nd week of February (mostly because she wants to be there for V-Day, which would be on a Monday) and I am dying to go with her, but I'm dying to make it to a meet as well.

Laurie - I don't know much about this 'surviving' thing you speak of. :lmao: I was murdered by the so called "Spring Forward". I like to think of it more as a death jump. :scared:

It's a good thing I was resurrected by the mighty, all-powerful Coca-Cola.

I, Jazz, am an addict to far too many things in life.

Happy Sunday to everyone though. I'm just waiting until I can fall asleep and spend the day in bed!!

Here are the first two weeks of Feb. if people would like to add them for consideration.

Feb. 3-7 (Chinese New Year)
Feb. 10-14 (Valentine’s Day)

I had skipped them originally due to Valentine's and knowing that many people are still playing financial catch up from the holidays. But, if the group consensus is that people would like to consider them, then have at it.

Thanks to those of you that have already gotten me your dates. I am happy to see how flexible everyone is willing to be, and I think that this is going to be a great trip (as always)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter