Girls Only Trip ~ Summer Exchange thread (Complete! Thanks ladies!)

Thank You, Stacie for the pretty card, I read it to her and she said she couldn't wait to share jello shots with you at the next dis diva meet!
1z3azc4.jpg

My Dad was right, my mom is a wild woman since the Girl's Only Diva Trip! And Stacie is encouraging her with yummy stuff to make jello shots!
k4wn79.jpg

Here is where things get FuNNy! My mom wanted to make a post to make everyone smile.. so... here goes the first pic.. look at what her dolls are holding.
2jciuyd.jpg

Next there was a reaLLy cute, Tinkerbell water bottle for when my mom works out in the yard! She was so happy because it has the coca cola logo on it and her laundry room is all in coca cola memorabilia. I love my mom's sense of humor, she's so fuNNy! She was giving her Rooster a drink from the cup.:rotfl:
hskjuh.jpg

Then she went out to her garden to show the really nice garden kit that Stacie gave her! She was so HaPpPy with the knee pad as her knees hurt after working in her garden. She loved Everything and said to tell You, "thank You for being so sweet to this old woman!"
20qdif9.jpg

Dawn - Your mom is adorable and she even does jello shots! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to meet her and you too of course! :hug:

That was such a shame... I loved "Blame it On the Rain" when I was little too and I was so let down when I found out they were lip synching. Vanilla Ice rules.... well Ice Ice Baby only. It's amazing how those one songs stick with us and those one songs only.

Not just Ice Ice Baby, don't you remember Go Ninja Go Ninja Go from TMNT??? Hello.....LOL Oh and did you know that Vanilla Ice does thrasher metal now?? He says he did rap because that's what his producers made him do but I don't believe it. lol You can find him on My Space actually, and listen to his new "music". LOL I really liked Blame it on the Rain too, I wish whoever it was that really sang that song had come out and claimed it.

I just realized when pixiewings replied that this is not the Kerry who is traveling (that's kertggr). pixiewings is Kerri. Kerri, were you at the first diva meet?

No, I was traveling too. The weekend after we got our exchange names we traveled to DL for the weekend, lots of driving for some park time. :) That's why I didn't correct you, I thought that's what you meant. LOL I was not at any of the Diva Meets, altho I was in the parks the same weekend as this last Diva meet, I never saw ANY of the Diva's, I looked & looked but nope, didn't see anyone..... :( I do feel like I'm somewhat an important member of the meets tho, when Beth and I first started chatting she asked me what I thought about doing a Ladies Only weekend and I encouraged her to post it. :)

Oh and I wanted to say.....Roosters, my Mom's kitchen is all roosters too!! LOL Too funny.....Dawn, your Mom is super cute! :) My Mom would join her for a Jello shot or two, or ten.....LOL

Boo Bear you won't need to worry about scorpions, they aren't around us. I worry about black widows tho, those things are all over our yard and I hate hate hate spiders!!!!!

I do feel like I'm somewhat an important member of the meets tho, when Beth and I first started chatting she asked me what I thought about doing a Ladies Only weekend and I encouraged her to post it. :)
And yet, you've never been. :rolleyes1 ;)

I remember we'd moved to Vegas in July of '07 and were planning to get our DL annual passes that October. It was in October we were going to meet and it didn't work out right?

I had started the WDW ladies trip in '06, and was planning on starting one for DL but I wasn't a regular on the DL board and didn't know what sort of interest there would be. :confused3

The WDW ladies went on their second trip in November '06 and I stayed home because I couldn't see flying from Vegas all the way over there. (I hate to fly!) I remember I was bummed out I'd missed going and was bored, so I decided what the heck, and voila, the first DL trip thread was born. :yay:

Funny how things bum us out at first and then end up working out just fine. :goodvibes

And yet, you've never been. :rolleyes1 ;)

I remember we'd moved to Vegas in July of '07 and were planning to get our DL annual passes that October. It was in October we were going to meet and it didn't work out right?

I had started the WDW ladies trip in '06, and was planning on starting one for DL but I wasn't a regular on the DL board and didn't know what sort of interest there would be. :confused3

The WDW ladies went on their second trip in November '06 and I stayed home because I couldn't see flying from Vegas all the way over there. (I hate to fly!) I remember I was bummed out I'd missed going and was bored, so I decided what the heck, and voila, the first DL trip thread was born. :yay:

Funny how things bum us out at first and then end up working out just fine. :goodvibes

Yes, it was that October that we were supposed to meet. Unfortunately every time we texted each other we were either in our rooms while the other one was in parks or we didn't get the messages until way too late. :( I remember being so sad that we didn't get to meet that trip.
And nope, I have not done a Diva trip. Someday I hope to....perhaps the October trip because that would be GREAT Timing!!!! :) I am glad you posted, look how great that's turned out to be! :)

Yes, it was that October that we were supposed to meet. Unfortunately every time we texted each other we were either in our rooms while the other one was in parks or we didn't get the messages until way too late. :( I remember being so sad that we didn't get to meet that trip.
And nope, I have not done a Diva trip. Someday I hope to....perhaps the October trip because that would be GREAT Timing!!!! :) I am glad you posted, look how great that's turned out to be! :)
I'm thinking by the end of the year, you'll find a way to make the February trip. Now that you are chatting more with the group and all. :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I'm thinking by the end of the year, you'll find a way to make the February trip. Now that you are chatting more with the group and all. :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Good point!! I'm very shy when you first meet me and I always get super super nervous when it comes to meeting online people for the first time. Courtney's already claimed me as a roomie if I can swing it! ROFL!! :) And the more I participate in these threads the more I feel comfortable with everyone and the more apt I am to make it happen. :) But it will depend on finances of course, as do all our Disney trips. :) I just know that I want to make the ToT party so I'm trying to make that happen for sure. And by then my BFF's wedding will be done so that will help with $$, it's expensive being the Maid of Honor! lol

Guesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss WhAt!!!
My supercalafragalisticexdealdocious summer exchange package just got here!
And it was from my niece DebbieLouWho! It could not have come on a better day as today my DH went out of town for several days. And i was running errands for my parents in the mega heat.. then i thought.. i'm gonna stop by my post office box and just check. Sure enough, Debbie's presents where there!!! I could hardly wait to get home and play with my treasures!

First was a really beautiful card! Ahhh... i'm so glad to have DebbieLouWho not only as my exchange buddy but more importantly as My Friend!
2058r4g.jpg

OMG..is that not the cutest monkeybaby in the whole wide world!! I Love Him! His name is WiLbuR:rotfl: The magarita magnet is already on my fridge, Debra!
dqsxow.jpg

So then i opened up allllllll of these adorable monkey dishes! 4 cute as pie plates and 4 really sweet glasses!
ivcpc1.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhh look! The glasses have pictures of the Who Sisters! Here is WendyLouWho!
2ithpmt.jpg

And doesn't DebbieLouWho look super cute on this summer glass!
rbd2xw.jpg

Ah, that was a perfect choice for you, Dawn. The monkey plates are especially adorable. :cutie:

Were you the last one who had not rec'd anything? I'm thinking yes.

Guesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss WhAt!!!
My supercalafragalisticexdealdocious summer exchange package just got here!
And it was from my niece DebbieLouWho! It could not have come on a better day as today my DH went out of town for several days. And i was running errands for my parents in the mega heat.. then i thought.. i'm gonna stop by my post office box and just check. Sure enough, Debbie's presents where there!!! I could hardly wait to get home and play with my treasures!

First was a really beautiful card! Ahhh... i'm so glad to have DebbieLouWho not only as my exchange buddy but more importantly as My Friend!
2058r4g.jpg

OMG..is that not the cutest monkeybaby in the whole wide world!! I Love Him! His name is WiLbuR:rotfl: The magarita magnet is already on my fridge, Debra!
dqsxow.jpg

So then i opened up allllllll of these adorable monkey dishes! 4 cute as pie plates and 4 really sweet glasses!
ivcpc1.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhh look! The glasses have pictures of the Who Sisters! Here is WendyLouWho!
2ithpmt.jpg

And doesn't DebbieLouWho look super cute on this summer glass!
rbd2xw.jpg

But WaiT WaIt WaIt! There is much More wonderful things!:yay:

YummY Soda pop flavored candy {meOw!} and a super nice scrapbooking kit. Debbie..you did too much. I was looking at this the other day and wanted it. Thank You for all you did for me!:hug:
2iqmurp.jpg

WOWwowowowowowowWOW..there was StiLL more!
An adorable set of a picture frame, with a photo/scrapbook and pretty beads... aaaallll for a girLs night out! Such cute colors.. i love the black and pink! I'm going to use this for the GirL's only Vegas Trip:thumbsup2
6j3wxz.jpg

Thank You Debra for Your thoughtfulness and alll the super great treasures! Yet most of all... Thanks for being my sweet friend who i adore!
Biggest of Hugs! Hey Look i cut my hair and dyed it platinum:rotfl:
LoveYa BiGGie SmaLLs, You're the Best Niece EVaH!
sew289.jpg

Hey Miss Donna!:hug: It was the Perfect Box for me.. i Love MoNkEyS! :lovestruc Ahhhhh... Debbie's treasure box made me so HaPpPy!

This was so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter