Girls Trip.. Mother/Daughters

DisHokie

Mouseketeer
So.. My college-aged sister just got accepted for a job!!!! My mom was planning on driving her down in May and flying back.. I randomly asked if I could tag along and now its happening for real!! We have gone many many times before, but this is the first time that it has just been my Mom, sister and me! And mostly just me and mom because my sister will be tied up with work :) I'm feeling a little bit of guilt for leaving my two boys and hubby behind (but we were just there in January) but so excited!!!

We will only be there 3 days.. knowing that we go often (usually 1-2 times per year), what recommendations do you have? We will hit Epcot on the last day of Flower and Garden (our first day) then have 2 more days.. I booked UK for dinner just because we've never been, but where's your favorites?
Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter