Give a Day Fast Pass option

So, if I was visiting two parks on the same day, could I use a GAD Fastpass at each park if I had two (one from me and from DH)?

Since redeeming the fastpass option must be done before 11AM it might be a little difficult to use two vouchers in one day. I suppose you could beat the time.

The 11AM thing also says there is a limit to how many they give out per day so until we get some actual user's experience we won't know.

Since redeeming the fastpass option must be done before 11AM it might be a little difficult to use two vouchers in one day. I suppose you could beat the time.

The 11AM thing also says there is a limit to how many they give out per day so until we get some actual user's experience we won't know.

There was also an 11am "limit" on the Birthday Fastpasses, but we never heard from anyone who was denied after 11am, and plenty that was successful.

I just wouldn't bet a lot of money on it.

I hope they don't cut it off by 11. I would think at nonpeak times after 11 will be OK. At least I hope so!

I had no idea they cut it off at 11am.....yikes. I wonder if we'll even get to use ONE of our fastpasses with this restriction?

Just to be sure what we are talking about...the 11am "cutoff" is to get the Fastpass Exchange Card, NOT to use them...

Just to be sure what we are talking about...the 11am "cutoff" is to get the Fastpass Exchange Card, NOT to use them...
Yes, I understand that, thanks :)

My problem is that we are only in Disney one day - and it will be a BUSY one because it is Valentine's Day and President's Day weekend.

We were going to start at DHS and do Toy Story and RnR (without fastpasses), then head to Magic Kingdom and do whatever the GAD Fastpasses will allow (I was basically just hoping for Space Mountain to be honest). Then the plan was to go to Epcot and do Soarin and Test Track (using the other GAD fastpass). And top it off with our Valentines dinner at Le Cellier.

It would be much easier to do a commando "3 parks in one" day if we have the GAD fastpasses :) If not, I think we'll survive ;)

Our only three MUST RIDES are Toy Story, Space Mountain and Test Track.

Regarding the possibility of not getting the FP after 11am.... if we are doing 2 parks in one day, could we go to our afternoon park before it opens to get our FP for there, then head over to our morning park, (get our other set of FP for there/use them) then hop to our afternoon park, using our previously obtained FP? Hope that makes sense. (We will have 4 people volunteering, so we can get FP for all of each for each park.)

What time do the Will Call windows open?

I don't know the answer, but that sounds like a good idea! I think my husband will kill me, but that's OK ;)

Yes, I understand that, thanks :)

My problem is that we are only in Disney one day - and it will be a BUSY one because it is Valentine's Day and President's Day weekend.

We were going to start at DHS and do Toy Story and RnR (without fastpasses), then head to Magic Kingdom and do whatever the GAD Fastpasses will allow (I was basically just hoping for Space Mountain to be honest). Then the plan was to go to Epcot and do Soarin and Test Track (using the other GAD fastpass). And top it off with our Valentines dinner at Le Cellier.

It would be much easier to do a commando "3 parks in one" day if we have the GAD fastpasses :) If not, I think we'll survive ;)

Our only three MUST RIDES are Toy Story, Space Mountain and Test Track.

Sounds like an awesome day... I hate to be the third wheel, but do you mind if I join you?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yes. It can be used for diferent rides. However, your choices and limits will vary by park, season, crowd sizes and other arcane factors, such as the phase of the Moon. Each park will have a flyer indicating the rules for that park for that day.

Are there any pictures of the Ear Hat and pin option?

We had two days with the GADGADD fastpasses. The second day it was a bit of a waste because it was very reainy and cold and we could have gotten by with just the regular fastpass system but - oh well! It was a great thrill to have them and use them. Also they gave us volunteer buttons and lots of CMs thanked us throughout the day for being voluntears!

We had two days with the GADGADD fastpasses. The second day it was a bit of a waste because it was very reainy and cold and we could have gotten by with just the regular fastpass system but - oh well! It was a great thrill to have them and use them. Also they gave us volunteer buttons and lots of CMs thanked us throughout the day for being voluntears!

Awesome! Finally someone who has actually used the new fast pass. PLEASE help us all out by telling us exactly how they worked.

In the park, how many rides seemed to use the new fastpass? Which big ticket rides?

How many fastpasses could you get during the day for each special fastpass? More than one for any rides?

Did they give you a list of rides that used it for that day? If not, how can you tell which ones use it?

We greatly appreciate your input

Awesome! Finally someone who has actually used the new fast pass. PLEASE help us all out by telling us exactly how they worked.

In the park, how many rides seemed to use the new fastpass? Which big ticket rides?

How many fastpasses could you get during the day for each special fastpass? More than one for any rides?

Did they give you a list of rides that used it for that day? If not, how can you tell which ones use it?

We greatly appreciate your input

This thread was posted three weeks ago, and gave the details.

It worked exactly like the Birthday Fastpass.

I didn't realize this thread was so old and got resurrected, but there are several threads with the details, and I updated my page linked in my signature.

This thread was posted three weeks ago, and gave the details.

It worked exactly like the Birthday Fastpass.

I didn't realize this thread was so old and got resurrected, but there are several threads with the details, and I updated my page linked in my signature.

Well I am truly glad to hear it is working like the BD fastpass. Kevin from the PodSquad called them to get info and was told it would not have a 2-tiered setup like before. I have now called 4 different people/locations to get info and all 4 times they assured me it would not be like the birthday FP, but none of them could give a documented representation of how it would work. I heard several different theories, but the one thing they all agreed on... not the same as BD FP.

So glad that once again the CM's have no idea. :)

Well I am truly glad to hear it is working like the BD fastpass. Kevin from the PodSquad called them to get info and was told it would not have a 2-tiered setup like before. I have now called 4 different people/locations to get info and all 4 times they assured me it would not be like the birthday FP, but none of them could give a documented representation of how it would work. I heard several different theories, but the one thing they all agreed on... not the same as BD FP.

So glad that once again the CM's have no idea. :)

That's exactly what Kevin found out as well. And in the email show, someone called in and referred to my information as to how it really worked. :)

The CMs you call don't work in the parks. Only a few of them even work in Orlando. They are at call centers in various locations, and tend to not have information on the more esoteric items. Heck, with the Birthday promotion, it was so much in flux in January that even the CMs at the parks weren't quite sure how it would work from day to day.

The Birthday system appeared to work very well after the initial kinks, and it was already in place and understood, so there wasn't a reason to change it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter