GKTW Online Event: DL Podcaster Tony's Tink Marathon

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Power of 10 - Tinkerbell Half Marathon Challenge

The DIS Unplugged Podcast Disneyland team has taken up the Power of 10 fundraising challenge for Give Kids the World. If we are are able to raise $2,000 for Give Kids the World, Disneyland correspondent Tony Spittell has agreed to run the new Tinkerbell Half Marathon in pixie wings and a green tutu. How can you resist? All it takes is a small donation...just 200 people donating $10.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/disdlteam/marathon

If you can't donate now, you can still help by asking 10 of your friends to donate. Every $10 makes a difference.

Thanks,

Nancy, Tony, Tom and Wayne
DIS Unplugged Podcast Disneyland Correspondents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen to this weeks Disneyland show for details!!!!

Pete

Tony agreed to run in pixie wings and a tutu if we could raise $2,000 for Give Kids the World. He's signed up for the race....just have to raise the money now.

We need a list of things that people are doing so we can fairly allocate our contributions to the ones that would be the most "interesting".

Thanks for all the support. It hasn't even been a week yet, and I see we are over $100 already! Any amount is welcome and it all adds up. I'm honored to run this race for such a great cause. Gonna be fun! :tink:

The Indy Disney Meet received some funds for Tony's challenge. :) Should I just add the funds to the First Giving page?

I just posted a photo of Tony's wing choices onto The DisUnplugged Fan Group FB page. Take a look!

If you aren't already a fan, please join us there, too!

Just donated again....come on everyone, don't you want to see Tony in a tutu!

Hey Everyone...Tony in a tutu!!! Plus supporting Give Kids the World, what a wonderful combination! Please consider giving whatever you are comfortable with...$1, $2, $5, $10, or more.

Hey Everyone...Tony in a tutu!!! Plus supporting Give Kids the World, what a wonderful combination! Please consider giving whatever you are comfortable with...$1, $2, $5, $10, or more.

Thanks for bumping. We're running out of time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter