GKTW Online Event: Exclusive Tiki Room print for Give Kids The World

KimStaR

this water smells like splash mountain
As you may know, we are having a challenge this month, February, for Give Kids The World. My husband is an illustrator/graphic designer. For my past birthday, he created a print inspired by the art of The Enchanted Tiki Room. In effort to raise money for GKTW and our February challenge, we are selling 40 of these limited edition prints for $20 each (includes shipping!). These can be purchased via PayPal or credit card. It is 11x17". All proceeds (beyond the cost of printing and shipping) will go to GKTW. This link is to the sale page and has further details.

http://hasunow.com/tiki-print.html

tiki-poster-small.jpg

For the February Challenge, I am on team "Walt's Wizard's". Your donation will also go to supporting our team in the Challenge for the prize of tickets to La Nouba!

That's really cute. Can your husband make a monorail design! :goodvibes

THIS is SO COOL!!!! I HAD to have one--we are remodeling our basement and this will be a GREAT focal point!!!

My family stayed at GKTW when my son was on dialysis prior to his kidney transplant. THANK YOU for the chance to donate to them!!

THIS is SO COOL!!!! I HAD to have one--we are remodeling our basement and this will be a GREAT focal point!!!

My family stayed at GKTW when my son was on dialysis prior to his kidney transplant. THANK YOU for the chance to donate to them!!

No... thank YOU!!! :) Thank you so much for your donation! We are so happy you like the print! Can't wait for you to get it! :hug:

Thanks Phyllis!! Funny story. Ian has prepared your print for shipment... and he spelled your name wrong... he wrote PHYLUS! AHAHAHAH! He's an artist.. he cant spell. So funny!

Thank you so much for your purchase! The item will be shipped Monday, and PHYLUS should receive her shipment soon! :) Hehehe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter