Glorydaz Halloween Wedding PJ - Honeymoon Photos Added - 1/14/2008

I love your theme! My brother was born on Halloween and we go all out for his Bday. We once covered our garage with black plastic and set up some really cool effects. (Black light, spiderwebs, a ghoul in a coffin, a live head next to the table of candy played by my sister.) We had little kids crying, we felt bad, but it was good fun. Anywhoo I love NBC (Stealing abbv from Summer) I must keep it short as I have to go to bed but I will forever be a visitor to you PJ.

I love your theme! My brother was born on Halloween and we go all out for his Bday. We once covered our garage with black plastic and set up some really cool effects. (Black light, spiderwebs, a ghoul in a coffin, a live head next to the table of candy played by my sister.) We had little kids crying, we felt bad, but it was good fun. Anywhoo I love NBC (Stealing abbv from Summer) I must keep it short as I have to go to bed but I will forever be a visitor to you PJ.

hey Maria, thanks for the kind words...I just caught up on your PJ and wanted to wish you and Drew much happiness ( even though you look like you've aced that department!)....

Michelle :cloud9:

Hey there! I LOVE your theme, as I'm a huge NBC fan, too! :goodvibes

I'm not sure if your cake topper is set in stone or not, but I saw these and had to share. This is one example, and there are more on this site: http://simpsonsweddingcaketopper.co...t=1&lnd=9&category=Nightmare_Before_Christmas

WPWHNVIDDQHJEGPGOB.jpg

Oh my that is quite possibly the cutest thing i've ever seen, that dress is adorable on her!

lol...thank-you so much. the funniest part is little Ms Bella knows how cute she is! hope she behaves during the ceremony :goodvibes

Dogs in any clothing are super cute.

Hey Glorydaz, thanks for the kind words. I was lucky with Drew!
I think you're pretty lucky as well. We must have a super Fairy Godmother sending lots of pixie dust.:wizard:

Wow! I just finished reading your planning journal from start to finish. Everything looks goolishly delightful! I love Halloween myself. DF and I are getting Married at Disney on October 1st. We picked this date because I told him that I wanted to bring in the Halloween season just right each year. Plus, I like to go away for anniversaries and I would never want to leave around Halloween :goodvibes Sorry I'm late in subscribing, but I am defenitely loving all the details!

Anna Marie:bride:

Michelle- I just started to read your planning journal, I am not done but what a story with JJ and you and getting remarried. I love that you are getting married in Halloween. I love those little pillows and the NIghtmare before christmas theme. YOu know they have a big figure of Jack Skellington on the disney store website. I would look great on your cake table next to your cake!

Michelle- I just started to read your planning journal, I am not done but what a story with JJ and you and getting remarried. I love that you are getting married in Halloween. I love those little pillows and the NIghtmare before christmas theme. YOu know they have a big figure of Jack Skellington on the disney store website. I would look great on your cake table next to your cake!

you must be reading my mind, Daniella!! actually JJ wants to buy the statue so we can put it next to the fireplace in the Inn - so we're going to the Disney Store tonight to pick it up!

well, we are at 36 days and counting. final preparations are being made. I've just changed the packaging on our luncheon favors so those all have to be redone..thank goodness I only have about 40 bags to make! I promise to post photos when they are done.

tonight, I go to try on my gown after 3 months of not seeing it. I'm very worried that I'm not going to like it, that it's going to look horrible, I guess the usual bridal jitters! not sure if I'll be bringing it home as I'm still debating adding a small sash....

I'm putting up a few new photos... this is our wedding card holder for the Inn (yes, I got it on eBay, where else??!! lol)

IMG_4825.jpg

on each table for the luncheon, on either side of the vases with the calla lilies we will have these smaller vases. the openings are heart shaped. I filled them with the same white & clear rocks I bought for the centerpiece vases and they also each have a floating candle....(another eBay bargain - $1 each for the vases!!)

IMG_4823.jpg

and here is a photo of the Main Livingroom of the Inn where the ceremony will take place..

IMG_4893.jpg

unless the weather is gorgeous, then the ceremony will take place on the front porch with the ocean in the background...sans table and chairs of course!

IMG_4898.jpg

and last but not least, JJ and I biking on the boardwalk by the Inn - what fun!

IMG_4889.jpg

Michelle, everything looks fantastic, I especially love the vases with the candles in. I hope your dress fitting goes well tonight, remember and take some pics so we can see them. I am sure you will fall in love with it all over again. :love:

What a beautiful place to get married. I love the fact that it has an Ocean view! The biking picture is great!

Oh, and BTW I love love love your invitations!

Michelle, your location is stunning, what a great place to get married. Hope your dress fitting goes well and you come home with it!
I can't believe it's nearly October already, these last few weeks will go by so quick for you, good luck with all your last minute planning!
Carol

ok, so I tried the dress on tonight..it fits fine, actually a little loose and we are adding a blue sash but I seriously don't know what's wrong with me!!! I know for the type of wedding we're having (small, at a Victorian Inn on Halloween) this is perfect...it would be silly to wear a traditional white gown with a train - I tried one of those on and it didn't feel right. when I tried this on tonight, I did love it - wish there were a few less pounds but that's my hang-up. JJ of course thinks it's gorgeous, like me...so what the hell is the matter with me?????? here are a couple of photos...I'm wearing a one piece underneath but I can't seem to get these ****s any higher, they are a little loose inside the cups - should I try for a smaller size? or something with straps? or does it look fine? do most of us think we look fat in our dresses???

be honest girls, I can take it!

dressdetail.jpg

bottom detail and she's making the sash - it will go down 3/4 length of the front...

dressdetail2.jpg

What a beautiful dress! I like the addition of the blue, but mostly the lace detail is fantastic. I think it will look stunning with the back drop of your wedding ceremony. And no you do not look fat in the dress, it is all in how we view ourselves in the dress. I think to myself I look big in my dress but every time someone new sees me trying it on they say how great it looks.. (They could be lying to me I guess) But I think the dress looks great and I think it is so beautiful. As for the bra, I would try the dress on with a few different style bras (leave the tag on in case you have to return them) and see what style fits and works best!

Michelle, this is what I've been waiting on, woo hoo!!!

It looks beautiful on you and I just adore the sleeves, it looks so elegant!
So am I right in thinking that you don't have straps on the one piece? If so I would suggest certainly trying straps. Have you been professionally measured for your bra?
I also like where you've positioned that strap. It will give you the hour glass figure and show off all your curves in all the right places;)
I think we all think we look big in our dresses, light colors tend to emphasize unfortunately, but I don't think you have to worry about this.
I personally thought I looked bigger than I wanted to in my wedding dress, I didn't wear a bra at all and for some reason my chest looked huge:lmao:
I think your dress hugs the right places and you DO NOT look fat. I think you will look like such a princess on your wedding day, which is exactly what you deserve.

OMG! Michelle...can I tell you how much I LOVE your dress!! I think you look absolutely beautiful...the lace is just perfect...wow, I can't get over how perfect it is! I do see what you are saying about the bra though, I would try something with straps, that should help. I'm petrified that my strapless isn't going to hold me up. I'm 34D who has had 4 kids...trust me those puppies need some super strenth miracle bra (wait...haven't we had this discussion before...hahahaha! :rotfl2: ). Anyway, I've ordered a corset with boning that I hope holds me up but I guess I won't know until I get my dress, lol. But Anyway....I think you look stunning, the dress is gorgeous and the sash will be perfect....I'm getting soooo excited for you!!!! :banana:

thanks for cheering me up guys!! I think I just need to go get a new one piece for underneath with straps - i just don't want to be uncomfortable wearing it. One of the girls suggested SPANX - says it's great! and no, Diane, never been measured professionally. I think I may take myself over to Nordstrom's or Macy's and get some help. after 3 kids and up and down with the weight plus age ( sigh), they are a 38D!!
I also hated the way I looked in the pictures- going on 5 hours of sleep and no make-up - hair looked crappy. so next time I put the dress on, I will pay attention to all those details and hopefully be happier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter