Go Oahu Card

Noah_t

Mouseketeer
I just diiscovered this card today and it seems like it might actually provide some value to an extrememly expensive vacation already. I would like to hear about anyone elses experience using these. I am at Aulani for one week in August and since the lazy river is closed i might have to actually venture out of the resort and spend money.

We bought a 3 day card for our trip in October. They were having a 15% off sale along with a 10% from another mouse site, so got 3 for under $600 and we planned to do a luau and that alone was around $120 each.

I did the Go Oahu card 4 times total between 2015 - 2018, for 7 days twice, 5 days once, and 3 days once. I find them good value if you are willing to plan ahead for everything and pre-book everything. A lot of the activities require pre-booking and lots of planning. The only bad thing is if you want to get max value, you always be on the go, go, go.... doing 2-3 activities a day. It can get quite tiresome. If you are staying only a week, I don't recommend getting more than 3 days if you decide to do it. The other times, I was in Oahu for 2 or more weeks, so 5-7 days made sense for me. Having said that, I see it's harder to getting the awesome value it once was, they seemed to raised prices quite a bit nowadays, that it's probably just fair value now, and since I done it four times already, I probably won't be doing it anymore.

Great3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter