Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

Had a GREAT coupon day!!!!!! The grocery store I go to was having a "stock up sale" so I decided to "stock up". Well, when all was said and done, I saved a total of $106 ---- $41 in my own coupons, the rest in card and sale savings. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::dance3:

Had a GREAT coupon day!!!!!! The grocery store I go to was having a "stock up sale" so I decided to "stock up". Well, when all was said and done, I saved a total of $106 ---- $41 in my own coupons, the rest in card and sale savings. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2::yay::dance3:

wow! that's amazing! congrats on your great buy! :goodvibes

Ibleedblue
- got your envie today! lots of great coupons in there. thanks!!! :thumbsup2

Happy b-day njsam!

Cubic, I received this week's envelope. I plan to go thru it tomorrow. I think the post office has the missing envelope. :lmao:

OK, that was supposed to say cjnix not cubic....oy! :rolleyes: I received 2 more evelopes from you today....looks like they were the ones missing. One of them came postage due which might explain why it was late arriving. :confused3

OK, that was supposed to say cjnix not cubic....oy! :rolleyes: I received 2 more evelopes from you today....looks like they were the ones missing. One of them came postage due which might explain why it was late arriving. :confused3

Oh my gosh...SO SORRY about the postage due!!!!! How much did you owe? I'll stick some change in your next envie!!! I thought I was Ok on that one. Ugh!

Received 2 envies today from WDWCP96. Guess one was the one from last week. I will try to go through them this weekend. I had my wisdom teeth out today so I have been a zombie for the most part.

Thanks YensidRocks! I did get that 4th one - the PO had done a number on it and it came in one of their "gosh, we're sorry we mangled your mail" envelopes. :headache:

NYCDiane - Dropped a chunky monkey off at the PO for you today!

OMG the baby goats! Do they have the highest "Awwwww..." factor or what? So stinkin' cute! :lovestruc

That's what I always say, so stinkin' cute. Thank you.

Received 2 envies today from WDWCP96. Guess one was the one from last week. I will try to go through them this weekend. I had my wisdom teeth out today so I have been a zombie for the most part.

Glad that you got them. How odd that they both arrived on the same day. Feel better soon, hope you have lots of ice cream and Popsicles in your house!

Glad that you got them. How odd that they both arrived on the same day. Feel better soon, hope you have lots of ice cream and Popsicles in your house!

Thanks! I am living off ice cream, applesauce, yogurt, and mashed potatoes. Will be so glad when I can have solid food again.

Thanks for all the well wishes on our trip to Disney! :goodvibes It's 2.5 hours from where we are staying so we will leave on Monday morning bright and early and get there before noon. The weather report is looking pretty good except for 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday. Can't wait to see what POFQ resort is like with its refurbished rooms. Sure hope we get one of them. Still no luck with LeCellier. I just keep checking. Good thing I can do it online or they'd be sick of hearing from me. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter