Going From A Party Of 4 To A Party Of 3, Less Of An Issue Than Adding A Person?

GatorLady

DIS Veteran
I had all of our reservations made (our dining plan starts June 1st) for 4 people. My DS17 has now decided that he doesn't want to go. :confused3

So now it will just be three of us.

I know it can sometimes be an issue to add a person(s), but will going from 4 to 3 be enough of an issue to try to cancel and re-book (I know if I do, I shouldn't cancel the old ressie until I know I can get the new ressie).

Any thoughts on this. Since it shouldn't warrant a table size change, I'm thinking I don't need to go to the trouble to do this.

Your wisdom is appreciated! :goodvibes

Yes, it's less of an issue to drop a person than add a person.

The only real issue you might have is if you have booked any prepaid meals, or any restaurants that require a credit card hold. There are some reports that if your whole party doesn't show up you'd be charged the no-show fee for the absent member(s). If you have any of those you might want to try and change the reservation.

Thanks TDC Nala, I do have one ressie that required a credit card hold, I forgot about that issue! I will go right now and try to adjust.

Thanks again for your help! :)

We have shown up with an extra person with no problems, and we have shown up with one or two less people and we have never had a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter