going to Aulani soon

MyLove4Disney

Disney Kid forever
I was wondering for those that might be there now. I'm going in 10 days So how is the water temp in all the water areas you know ocean lagoon, pools, lazy river. I was there last year the beginning of Feb and it was a bit chilly. I'm hoping for a little warmer since we will be there about a month later.

Thanks Susan

We have been here since Feb 8th and it has been great just about every day. I had read on here that it was cold in the lagoon, lazy river, pool, and rainbow reef but my experience has been different. Maybe it's just the fact that I am from a normally colder climate where the water is always colder than it is here but it was perfect for our family which included a 2 year old and a 9 year old.

We have been here since Feb 8th and it has been great just about every day. I had read on here that it was cold in the lagoon, lazy river, pool, and rainbow reef but my experience has been different. Maybe it's just the fact that I am from a normally colder climate where the water is always colder than it is here but it was perfect for our family which included a 2 year old and a 9 year old.

Thanks ONealFamily, I'm glad you are enjoying your time and the water is comfortable.

that's what I'm hoping for. I'm from nor cal, so water here is cold you wouldn't go in the ocean in our area without a major wet suit. So that means I would not go in at all. :)

I will be heading there in 9 days, see you there! :cool1:

Hey Gatorgirl02, Maybe we will see you there. Our cast of characters consist of

Me - Susan Mom celebrating the 1st anniversary of my Five-O birthday in Hawaii Five-O from Nor Cal
DD - Monica, she is 28 and is a CM at the DLR Now from So Cal
DFriend - Tamara celebrating her Five-O and 2 months Birthday in Hawaii Five-O from the freezing state of Minnesota, she can't wait to get there.
This is our 2nd trip to Aulani...

What is your cast of characters?

So far it's been fine. Of course, the ocean is a bit chilly, but we were down near the lagoon at the end of the path where the sea turtles are, and it felt fine. Saw quite a few sea turtles too!

So far it's been fine. Of course, the ocean is a bit chilly, but we were down near the lagoon at the end of the path where the sea turtles are, and it felt fine. Saw quite a few sea turtles too!

Oh wonderful. I have two snorkeling women who can't wait to see the Turtles.

Just got back today after ten days at Aulani. Water is fine. It can seem cold when you go to get out at times. When the sun is out and there is no breeze, it feels great, even the lagoon. I was snorkling in the Rainbow Reef on wednesday with the sun out and it was absolutely perfect. However, if your wet and the sun is behind a cloud and its windy. You will be heading for the hot tub.

When I was down on the 'beach' watching the sunset I heard some people comment about how they felt the pools were warmer today. I don't think the air temp was much warmer then yesterday but it was quite breezy today so maybe that had something to do with it.

Oh wonderful. I have two snorkeling women who can't wait to see the Turtles.

You actually will be more likely to see the turtles if you do NOT get in the water. When people are in the water, they tend to go away. We walked out on the rocks and saw quite a few of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter