Going to Disneyworld May 21st

DISNEY COLLECTOR

Earning My Ears
OK Group, we have decided to go to Florida May 21st thru May 26th. We will be spending two to three days at Disney and the other time at Universal Studios.

What is the #1 "YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!" thing to do at both parks during this time period?

Anyone?

We went around this same time four years ago, but my daughter was only 1 1/2 and we want to make sure to have her and my nephew (9) enjoy everything they can this time. This is my nephew's first trip.

Thanks in advance.

Kim
:crazy:

DISNEY COLLECTOR said:
OK Group, we have decided to go to Florida May 21st thru May 26th. We will be spending two to three days at Disney and the other time at Universal Studios.

What is the #1 "YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!" thing to do at both parks during this time period?

Anyone?

We went around this same time four years ago, but my daughter was only 1 1/2 and we want to make sure to have her and my nephew (9) enjoy everything they can this time. This is my nephew's first trip.

Thanks in advance.

Kim
:crazy:

Wow, there are so many DONT MISS things. I can't really think of a #1 because everything is so good so here is a list in all 4 WDW parks (sorry, don't know much about Universal as I always stick JUST to WDW):

Magic Kingdom
  • Space Mountain
  • Splash Mountain
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority (some disagree but its my fav. ride in Tomorrowland)
  • Carousel of Progress
  • Magic Kingdom Railroad
Epcot
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Test Track
  • Soarin'
  • Mission: Space
MGM Studios
  • Great Movie Ride
  • Rock N' Rollercoaster Starring Aerosmith
  • Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom
  • DINOSOAR
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris
  • Kali River Rapids
I hope that at least narrows down the list.

Hi there & welceome to the forum! I haven't been down to Disney in a while, but all of the above mentioned are not to be missed. Hope you have a good time there. ::MickeyMo

Some shows:
MK
-Philharmagic
-Spectro Magic
-Wishes

MGM
-Indiana Jones Stunt Show
-Fantasmic

AK
-Lion King
-Its tough to be a bug

Epcot
-Illuminations

US
-Shrek 2
-ET
-Jaws
-Earthquake
-The Mummy
-Men in black

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter