Going to WDW, what better motivation do I need to lose some weight.

Corrine 1973

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
I have spent a lot of time lately on the DIS, but tend to linger in the PTR area so today I decided to branch out a little. I am so happy that I did because I found this area. What a great idea!!!:goodvibes

It was just after I booked my trip in February that I discovered that I hadn't done any exercise this whole long cold winter. So I decided to start walking to get into "Disney shape". After doing this a little bit I noticed that I lost a little weight and decided to go all the way. I stopped drinking soda, I started eating a lot more fish, cut out the sweets (for the most part), and cut down on the fats. It's working cause I have lost weight!!:woohoo:

Goal: My ultimate goal is to weigh 145 lbs, which for me being 5' 7" is a pretty healthy weight. I hope to reach this goal by this time next year!!:thumbsup2

Short time goal: To weigh under 200lbs by the time I go to WDW on May 29th.

Starting weight: I weighed myself about two weeks after I started walking so I might have weighed more, but I have my beginning weight as 225 lbs.:headache: That was about mid to late March.

Current weight: My weight as of monday was 209 lbs. I have already lost 16lbs and very happy about it.

exercise: I try to walk the mall Mon, Wed, and Fri. I than also try to walk on sat or Sun. I found a abe lounge on the side of the street (still worked) and try to do that, but have not done as much as I want. I have to try to do better on this. Also thinking of trying to work on the Wii Fit some.

When I was a kid I was on the thin side, but when I hit highschool my size balloned with my intellect:lmao:. I have been on the bigger side ever since. I have tried to diet several times, but never stayed with it long. For the first time I am sticking with it, and Disney is the reason. I want to look good in those FP pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter