Good (cheap) programs to use for DISigning?

Momager

Mouseketeer
I know there is a sub-page dedicated to helping new designers, however, it hasn't been written on in forever, so I figured I'd take my chances here. I hope others who are also interested will find this post as well!

I have an iPhone and a MacBook Air. I'd love recommendations for a cheap or free app I could use to create my own designs. We have two trips coming up, and I'd love to make them extra special for my girls!

TIA!!!

Sadly there are not many designers always around daily. So hopefully more people will give their suggestions/opinions when they see your post.

I personally use Photoshop Elements. Originally I was able to get a free trial (this was years and years ago) that was for like a month, I think. Then when I decided I liked it, I bought the needed software.

I do not know what other designers are using so sorry I am not of more help. I just didn't want you to go unanswered.

Sadly there are not many designers always around daily. So hopefully more people will give their suggestions/opinions when they see your post.

I personally use Photoshop Elements. Originally I was able to get a free trial (this was years and years ago) that was for like a month, I think. Then when I decided I liked it, I bought the needed software.

I do not know what other designers are using so sorry I am not of more help. I just didn't want you to go unanswered.
Thank you so much. I’ll look into it.

I don’t design much, but there is a free version almost exactly like photoshop called www. Photopea.com and another free version is gimp. For cricut things Inkscape is free as well I hope that helps.

I don’t design much, but there is a free version almost exactly like photoshop called www. Photopea.com and another free version is gimp. For cricut things Inkscape is free as well I hope that helps.

Thank you!! I'll look into them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter