Good deal on film at WDW!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I ran out of film...first time that ever happened so I went to buy a roll. One roll was around $6 the guy said I could get a 4 pack and a free disposable camera for around $16! that is a good deal! So I gave the thow away to my 6 year and had plenty of film! (this was at MK last week)

Do you remember the name of the store in MK that you got this deal?

It ws in MKbetween Pirates of the Car. and SPlash Moutain. That little walk way. The walk way that takes you from Splash Moutain area over to Frontier land? not sure of my lands! Anyway it was a small kodak store next to McDonald's. Hope that makes sense if not let me know and I can look on one of the many maps I brought home! I thought it was a great deal! Usually they get you on film. I don't know how long this special is on for but we were just there last week (2/24-3/1)

This was an option at most locations that offered film in December aswell!
Althought I bought my film at Costco for 18.99CAD for seven rolls, I would not have been bothered with buying film in WDW with the current offer on a four pack and free disposible!!
:D

Spinning - Do you remember how much the park maps cost? and where do you buy them. I would really like to get them when I first arrive, just to get familiar w/ everything! I have printed some off of the internet, but I'm sure the ones you buy are much more detailed! :)

gottago - they are free. You can get the maps for all parks at check in if you are staying on site, otherwise they are located right near the entrance at every park.

As Jen said it is the free maps from the parks. Tell you times and info. It it the walk way between Frontier land and Adventure land. But I am sure all of the Kodak places have the same deal.

Every once in a while WDW has a great deal pop up. One year I had brought a brand new camera unfortubnately I hadn't thought to buy a bag to carry it. I bought a Mickey Mouse camera bag with shoulder strap in the Kodak store on Main Street for $10 !!! I would have paid more at Walmart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter