Good epcot restaurant for dd5 and ds9?

My dd(10) is a selective eater, won't eat "flesh" meats, only the prechewed varieties (hot dogs, burgers, nuggets, sausage). Surprisingly, she enjoys Tangerine Cafe (likes the sides, the meatball platter), Japan counter service (Udon soup...I get the shrimp from her soup!!), Mexico counter service. Skip over to allearsnet.com and take a look at the menus. Atmosphere-wise, I think kids are fine at all Epcot restautants, both sit-down and counter service, so you're probably wise to pick some place where you know your kids will be able to choose foods they like. We are going to Biergarten after CP on 12/10 (OMG, that's Friday night!!)...not sure how much DD will eat, but she enjoys sausages so I'm holding good thoughts for the wursts!

GARDEN GRILL!! we LOVE it! outstanding meal, excellent character interaction!

our family's second favorite... nine dragons in china! excellent chinese food!

also, the princess breakfast @ norway would surely be a hit w/your dd (and maybe ds)...

last but not least, although we have not tried it, it's on our "must do" list... biergarten in germany... a good meal and some entertainment, a perfect combo in my world!

Lunch suggestion would be Biergarten, decent selection of food and some entertainment. Dinner would be Akershus (no longer serving lunch), but only if your DD & DS have experienced anything at home besides cheese & mac, hot dogs, burgers and fries. If you all like seafood, a walk or short bus ride to Cape May Restaurant is worth the trip.

My 10-year-old's favorite Epcot restaurants are Teppanyaki and Marrakesh. He also enjoys Akershus b/c he likes the huge meatballs.

Would highly recommend Teppanyaki where they cook the food in front of you. Very entertaining for children. :rolleyes:

My 10-year-old loves Teppanyaki. He is a very picky eater and really likes this food. It's not spicy or overpowering. The restaurant is also very entertaining.

Biergarten is a must do for both of my kids. DD was 2 1/2 on our first trip and ate more food in that meal than she did the rest of the entire trip I believe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter