GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy said:
Tim,

I sent a PM to everyone from the rumor/resort team and DVC says user not found. Could you check this out for me?

Someone else had that problem as well. I'll PM you their email address

Muhlenberg said:
Yeah, what Eclpz asked...
:wave: usual question........anything new since I left??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I just remembered dd is still sitting in the other room, and now future sil is here too! Luckily some sport is on t.v. !

Tim Gunn said:
Someone else had that problem as well. I'll PM you their email address

I got that message when I tried to Pm Donald-My hero :confused3

Eclpz314 said:
Hi Tim! VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! I have a question for you though..... how long should we wait to have missing team members contact us before choosing a leader so we can get to an assigned room?

Lynn - you are full up again!!! :goodvibes

I'll entertain myself while you clean up.

:dance3:

:surfweb:

:moped:

:happytv:

:rolleyes1

Eclpz314 said:
Hi Tim! VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! I have a question for you though..... how long should we wait to have missing team members contact us before choosing a leader so we can get to an assigned room?

I would give it maybe until midday on Monday? If you have majority you can go ahead and vote a leader. You guys will be trading it out so anyone who wants to lead will get a chance.

Eclpz314 said:
:wave: usual question........anything new since I left??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I just remembered dd is still sitting in the other room, and now future sil is here too! Luckily some sport is on t.v. !
Just all the excitement around here... :)

disneytraveler said:
bah i cant get the wapasdi logo in the siggy :guilty:

I am trying to do that very thing myself. I thought I copied it, but when I went to paste it, it didn't work :confused3

Tim Gunn said:
I would give it maybe until midday on Monday? If you have majority you can go ahead and vote a leader. You guys will be trading it out so anyone who wants to lead will get a chance.
Ok, thanks!

Right now just hang tight and wait until the teams get settled into the new homes and get to know each other. When the first challenge starts, we will be looking for you guys to start cheering.

Unless of course you would like to pull all the audience members together and form cheering teams for each team?

Mickey1122 said:
Tim, can the audience members get some guidance? What can we do at this point?

Hi, everyone and congrats to all those who made a team. I just got home from a day out in NYC and saw the list.

disneytraveler said:

Did the one I sent in my PM work? Remember, make sure you have the IMG things at the beginning and end.

diznygirl said:
Lynn - you are full up again!!! :goodvibes

I'll entertain myself while you clean up.

:dance3:

:surfweb:

:moped:

:happytv:

:rolleyes1
I keep deleting stuff from the list.......am I not following through all the way?
Never had to worry about a full pm box before! Help!!!!!! :rolleyes:

sharlon said:
Did the one I sent in my PM work? Remember, make sure you have the IMG things at the beginning and end.

Would you mind sending it to me, too? I can't it to work at this end either.
Thanks!

disneytraveler said:

disneytraveler - Obi-Wan Pinobi is our tech contact for WPASADI. If you PM him, he can add it to your signature for you.

TAKitty said:
I am trying to do that very thing myself. I thought I copied it, but when I went to paste it, it didn't work :confused3

Hi TAKitty! If you continue to have trouble, go ahead and PM Obi-Wan Pinobi to put it in there for you.

And anyone else having trouble getting the logo in their signature, please do PM him. He'll be glad to help you next time he is online. :)

sharlon said:

Yea i got it and put the img at both ends but it appeared as a link instead.

Tim Gunn said:
Hi TAKitty! If you continue to have trouble, go ahead and PM Obi-Wan Pinobi to put it in there for you.

And anyone else having trouble getting the logo in their signature, please do PM him. He'll be glad to help you next time he is online. :)

Thanks, Tim! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter