Good Morning WEDDING BOARD Family

hey everyone

you know the secret everyone is talking about???

it must be BIG

i haven't seen this much of the Tag Fairy since...........

well i don't think i have ever seen her this much

it is so worth the wait...............

43490FaerieWand1.gif
Oh, Kaylajr ~ It's all of these celebs who are visiting. It MUST be Big!

I must fly now. Ta Ta :teleport:

Boards to visit, DISers to tag and all that

The Tag Fairy said:
43490FaerieWand1.gif
Oh, Kaylajr ~ It's all of these celebs who are visiting. It MUST be Big!

I must fly now. Ta Ta :teleport:

Boards to visit, DISers to tag and all that

yeah tf i know i've had some ups and downs with my many amazing tags but i was thinking a unique tag something different that noone else has would be good plz i'l do anything you want

OMG I'm feeling... :faint:

The TF was here!!!

I wanna know what the surprise is. I'm not good with surprises. Surprises consume me and that's all I can think about. This whole weekend has been all consumed with this surprise. PLEASE TELL ME!!

Yay! :yay: Somthing exciting! I can't wait to see :3dglasses what it is! :banana: I can't wait to hear :listen: what it is!!! popcorn:: I'll wait!

Good morning Ty! If this is the year of a million dreams, then my one wish is to have the fairytale wedding of my dreams and not have to worry about the money. This has been the most difficult past few months because financially the money is not there, but when you have a dream, you just can't let it go.

I am right there with your dznystar! :) Maybe Ty you could help all out a little? :) Stay Sweet - AND I LOVE EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION! If only I had a home - Dream BIG! Love YA!

ok i am quite new here and i really have no idea what is going on. do the dis-moderators do stuff like this? have there been surprises in the past? like what? and what is being tagged? who is the tag fairy?

i just thought i was getting on here this morning to view some more wedding photos and read some posts for some great ideas and then i see all this and now im just really confused.

owell, have a lovely day :wave2:

I'm also a little confused. I think its neat even if it is the moderators. I posted to a reply from Oprah a few days ago about uninvited guests. Who knows, maybe the celebs have an idea!

Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

I was wondering if anyone had some extra Tylenol I could take? Ty's bullhorn is giving me a SPLITTING headache. :sick:

I really do need to get myself some earplugs if he keeps this up much longer!

Paula*Abdul said:

I was wondering if anyone had some extra Tylenol I could take? Ty's bullhorn is giving me a SPLITTING headache. :sick:

PAULA PAULA PAULA

IF IT BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN IT BACK TO ME

DENNIS HAD IT HID GOOD

BUT THANK YOU FOR RETURNING IT TO ME :thumbsup2

Paula*Abdul said:

Hey Paula, it's lovely to 'see' all of you US celebs on here, but maybe you could get Simon Cowell on here too - just so there's someone for us Brit's ;)

dee slack said:
Hey Paula, it's lovely to 'see' all of you US celebs on here, but maybe you could get Simon Cowell on here too - just so there's someone for us Brit's ;)

Simon is on his way, but that means I'm going to need an Extra Large bottle of Tylenol. :rolleyes1

Paula*Abdul said:
Simon is on his way, but that means I'm going to need an Extra Large bottle of Tylenol. :rolleyes1
THERE IS SOME IN THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT OF THE BUS

PAUL AND PRESTON KEEP IT THERE

THEY SAY THEY NEED IT WHEN WE DO THE BUILDS

SOMETHING ABOUT THE NOISE LEVEL

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN :rolleyes1

Paula*Abdul said:

simon cowell??? oh puurrrllleeeaasssseeee. is he always as arrogant as he is on tv

OK, I'm guessing that Ty's secret project is.................. the castle suite for part of a Year of a Million Dreams!!! :teeth: Bus driver - MOVE THAT BUS!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter