Good Neighbor Hotel across the street?

Interesting! They had never offered it to me!

I saw it was available online but you have to call and ask specifically for the discount. When we were going to stay there for 6 nights the $20/night was a better discount but now that we only need the room for 3 nights (thank you DVC waitlist for coming through!) I might call again to see if it's better than the AAA rate (I can't remember what she told me the rate was)

We're stayed at the Fairfield Inn and are going back in April for four nights. For us, we really liked it! As a late 20s childless couple, it was perfect. We had a very large, comfortable king bed and a very nice bathroom/vanity area. We really liked how much room we had to spread out. Also, we had the high floor premium view (I think that's what it's called) and booked it again this time. Nothing like throwing the door open and seeing the Matterhorn, Space Mountain, and California Screamin! We found it very clean and comfortable and every employee was very pleasant.

It was a 5 minute walk to the gates of Disneyland Park, if that. The little sundries store had a ton of items (of course I forgot a few things...) and most of all, my boyfriend loved that Panera was right at the exit and on the way to the park. He ordered oatmeal from our room, it was ready by the time we walked there, and he finished it by the security gates! I have nothing but good things to say for it.

ETA: off-hand I believe we are paying ~$200 per night for April 2nd-6th, which includes the upgraded room view. I signed up for the free Marriott loyalty program and was able to get a cheaper rate that way. My friend works for Marriott and they advised me to do that and it was really beneficial!

We stayed at BWPP in 2015 and are staying there again in march. You literally cannot get any closer to the park gates. Rooms are very clean. Breakfast was good and more than the standard continental. They are very casual about having extra kids in the rooms. Our 3 kids(all under 6) stayed fine in the two double beds with a rollaway. If you have little ones and are looking to maximize your time in the park I would highly recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter