Good News for people w/ Peanut Allergies

and I immediately thought of my little year and a half old neice....she has a severe allergy ..even the odor from peanut butter can trigger her attack......her mom has a little bag with the shot in it incase she gets something she is not supposed to......you can't believe how hard it is to get regular food at a grocery store.....everything has to be checked and rechecked...in ingredients and how it was cooked...and if it was cooked in an area with peanut oil......really scarey

My family and extended family is blissfully free of any allergies. This is great news for those so afflicted, though.

I just saw it on the news and am very excited about it.
They said it will probably work on people with shellfish allergies, too.
My DS, 5, has severe peanut allergies. While it is not a cure, we may check into it when it has FDA approval.

Lisajl

Yeah! this has been in the works for a while, but it's great to know it's getting closer!

Okay, neat. Especially if it works on shellfish as well. I haven't been able to enjoy shrimp since I was about 10, can't have more than a couple of bites of lobster, and have gotten to where I can't eat crab legs either. And I love/used-to-love all of those, so the idea of them having a cure/treatment is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter