Goofy's Kitchen - April 2024 Reservations

ashaway12

Earning My Ears
Good morning, I tried logging on to the Disneyland website at 9:00 AM (EST) to get dining reservations at Goofy’s Kitchen for April 15th and was told there was nothing available already. Today was the first day that reservations for that day opened up. I am a Disneyland first timer after going to Disney World a few times, is this typical? I was surprised that reservations booked up that quickly. Should I have logged in earlier?

Goofy's Kitchen does not sell out THAT fast. I would guess that they will open the reservations slightly later. It definitely makes it harder to plan when reservations open unpredictably like that!

Disneyland does not adhere to 'reservations are available immediately 60 days out' like Disney World does.

Disneyland will slowly get around to it. Sometime between 40 and 60 days is when restaurants will usually put out their availability. Sometimes it's 2 weeks ahead of time.

It's not the same as Disney World.

I've been waiting for Goofy's to open for my April 5 trip and nothing so far. I don't know why it's like that but I remember other times when Goofy's wasn't available at 60 days. I set up dining alerts so I'll know when they open up.

I spoke to someone at DL and they advised me that Goofy's doesn't "drop" their reservations in a timely manner and that currently they were only showing for March 27th.

She told me to just keep checking for Goofy's to "drop" new reservation availability...we are wanting reservations for Saturday, April 6th.

We are headed to Disneyland on March 7th and 8th, and there are still a bunch of Goofy's Kitchen reservations, so even though your April dates have not dropped, I would not stress too much.

I noticed this too as I was taking a look through dining reservations over the past week or so. I also have checked reservations as soon as the new day opens at 9am (EST) just out of curiosity and have seen every restaurant available exception Goofy's kitchen (which I realized hasn't opened up past 3/27 like the PP said), and Trader Sam's. I've literally never seen a single Trader Sam's reservation open at all. I know it's probably the most popular ADR to get, but wondering if this is a case like Goofy's kitchen where they are waiting to drop a whole bunch of reservations at a later date?

I noticed this too as I was taking a look through dining reservations over the past week or so. I also have checked reservations as soon as the new day opens at 9am (EST) just out of curiosity and have seen every restaurant available exception Goofy's kitchen (which I realized hasn't opened up past 3/27 like the PP said), and Trader Sam's. I've literally never seen a single Trader Sam's reservation open at all. I know it's probably the most popular ADR to get, but wondering if this is a case like Goofy's kitchen where they are waiting to drop a whole bunch of reservations at a later date?
Yes this is basically what the DL cast member told me....they aren't the best at dropping their dates in a timely manner like the other restaurants at the parks, etc. She told me not to worry that it is fairly "easy" to get reservations for Goofys Kitchen.

I am in the same boat currently booking reservations for our April 14-19 trip. We want buffet for dinner each night and want goofy kitchen at least twice so far I have booked storytellers Café for three nights, but hoping to book goofy if and when they drop.

Yes this is basically what the DL cast member told me....they aren't the best at dropping their dates in a timely manner like the other restaurants at the parks, etc. She told me not to worry that it is fairly "easy" to get reservations for Goofys Kitchen.
It really is, once they drop. They have so many time slots every day. I don't think I've ever not been able to get into Goofy's. The first time we went I booked the reservation 30 minutes ahead of time.

Hi all, Can anyone confirm if we can book dining reservations at 3AM Pacific time, 60 days out? That is what we are used to doing, however I've seen some references that bookings are currently made at 6AM Pacific/9AM Eastern, 60 days out. Thanks!

Hi all, Can anyone confirm if we can book dining reservations at 3AM Pacific time, 60 days out? That is what we are used to doing, however I've seen some references that bookings are currently made at 6AM Pacific/9AM Eastern, 60 days out. Thanks!
It's 6am PST now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter