Gordon Lightfoot, I hope he's going to be okay!

Sad news for sure Snowwark.:( I've only heard what you've heard that he's not doing well and that his family has asked that no other information be given out to the public.)

We last saw Gordon live at the Junos a few years ago and I said to my DH and DS that he looked really bad as if he had cancer or something so maybe this is what's happening. We are real fans of his as he is a Canadian legend.

Sending prayers to McMaster Medical Centre for him and his family.:(

Gordon Lightfoot is one of my most favourite singers. I used to go and see him when he came to Massey Hall when I lived in Toronto years ago. I am very saddened to hear that he is ill, though, I too thought he didn't look well in recent pictures. I hope he's going to recover from this. He is such a treasure for Canada! :(

We saw him last summer when he played a free concert here in town. He looked rough to be sure, but I guess after living the kind of life he's led that's to be expected. I heard on the news just now that he's doing much better. I hope that he makes a complete recovery from whatever it is that is causing the problem. He is a tue Canadian treasure and a wondrful musician.

How lucky you were to see GL in a free concert, Kathy! I just heard the same thing, that his prognosis is good. I wonder if he had something similar to what you had earlier this year, Kim?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter