Got A New Ticker! ABD South Africa!!!

tiggrbaby

<font color=deeppink><marquee>We must work harder
Whoo hoo!!!!:banana::banana:

VERY excited!!!! Anyone else going 8/1/10?

This is probably #1 on our list of ABD trips right now. However, I cannot bear to think about all the travel time needed here.

I fly every week or so for work, but almost all my flights are under 2hrs, so now even 5 hr flights seem long to me. Although, when flying with my family it is not nearly the same thing as trying not to invade the space next to me with some stranger that is wider then the seat space.

It is an amazing trip! You will have a great time!

This is a dream trip for us. Obviously waiting until he is older but someday.

It was a fabulous trip. I would go again. Have an amazing time. Hi Kidcoos3.

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. With all that beauty, fun, and adventure, I have no doubt you will all consider this trip one of the highlights of your lives.

Thanks for all the well wishes! It will be trip-of-a-lifetime #2 for us! (EB Panama Canal was #1!)

Hi!! so glad to find someone on this trip! we are debating this trip vs. the Baltic cruise on the Magic and have to decide by 1/15/10. who all is in your group? one concern is that there are kids on the trip. my niece and nephew will be 10 and 12 next summer - we have had such great groups on our previous abd trips i'm afraid they would be disappointed without other kids. we are booked on the baltic right now - just can't decide (what a dilemma:)) what helped you guys pick this trip??

Hi!! so glad to find someone on this trip! we are debating this trip vs. the Baltic cruise on the Magic and have to decide by 1/15/10. who all is in your group? one concern is that there are kids on the trip. my niece and nephew will be 10 and 12 next summer - we have had such great groups on our previous abd trips i'm afraid they would be disappointed without other kids. we are booked on the baltic right now - just can't decide (what a dilemma:)) what helped you guys pick this trip??

Hello! Sorry, no kids for our group! Just my sister (Marge) and me (Linda, 52). My sister came on the EB PC repo in 08 with me and my family, so I am going with her on her dream trip: Africa! We decided to go ABD as we feel everything Disney does is top notch. Our only worry is that there will not be enough people to run the trip, and that is the only time I can go as I am a teacher. I plan on contacting our TA before we buy the airfare to make sure there are enough people to run the trip.

Wow, tough decision for you! The Magic is a lovely ship; I like the way Disney caters to all types of groups. Please let me know what you decide; I know that any trip by Disney will be great!

Hello! Sorry, no kids for our group! Just my sister (Marge) and me (Linda, 52). My sister came on the EB PC repo in 08 with me and my family, so I am going with her on her dream trip: Africa! We decided to go ABD as we feel everything Disney does is top notch. Our only worry is that there will not be enough people to run the trip, and that is the only time I can go as I am a teacher. I plan on contacting our TA before we buy the airfare to make sure there are enough people to run the trip.

Wow, tough decision for you! The Magic is a lovely ship; I like the way Disney caters to all types of groups. Please let me know what you decide; I know that any trip by Disney will be great!

If you are concerned about the trip going forward and airfare I suggest booking the Airfare through ABD, as I have had two previous trips cancelled I booked my airfare through them this year. If the trip is canceled and you book your airfare through them they take care of all the cancellation fees and you will get a refund.

If you are concerned about the trip going forward and airfare I suggest booking the Airfare through ABD, as I have had two previous trips cancelled I booked my airfare through them this year. If the trip is canceled and you book your airfare through them they take care of all the cancellation fees and you will get a refund.
This is very true, but Disney will do the same even if you don't purchase the airfare through them. When they canceled my Canadian trip, they took care of all the charges to change my airfare to Alaska (and I had booked the Canadian airfare myself). I think there are some limits to what they will do (I seem to remember that someone changed from a domestic trip to an Italian trip after the domestic one got canceled, and Disney wouldn't pay for the difference in airfare to go to Europe instead of domestically). But otherwise, they handled it all.

Obviously, it's all a lot simpler if you book it all through ABD, but it's not your only option.

Sayhello

This is very true, but Disney will do the same even if you don't purchase the airfare through them. When they canceled my Canadian trip, they took care of all the charges to change my airfare to Alaska (and I had booked the Canadian airfare myself). I think there are some limits to what they will do (I seem to remember that someone changed from a domestic trip to an Italian trip after the domestic one got canceled, and Disney wouldn't pay for the difference in airfare to go to Europe instead of domestically). But otherwise, they handled it all.

Obviously, it's all a lot simpler if you book it all through ABD, but it's not your only option.

Sayhello

I realize that they will take care of the change fees but the poster stated that is the only time they can go and I haven't heard anyone report on airfare purchased on their own and a trip being cancelled and getting just a refund of the airfare. I think it would be more complicated that is why I suggested and think it is a good idea to let ABD book the airfare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter