Got any secrets you cant keep in or any you want to tell people??

I always have at least ten sparate stories I'm writing open in Microsoft Word on my laptop, and I'm constantly running Adobe Photoshop.

I'm a little sad that the summer is coming.

I dream about the same person every night (for no reason).

My best friends are the ones I have known for 6+ years.

My most favorite places on earth are the NC mountains and my school. :teeth:

I skipped seventh grade altogether, am much younger than all the other sophomores, and have a continuing rivalry with someone over our grades. :blush:

I can quote you any line from Star Wars, Monk, or Sherlock Holmes.

I have five siblings. Quite obviously, my house is loud.

~*HorsePrincess*~

here something you don't know...

I am a disney addict :teeth:

uh.. let's see...

I wear glasses

If my vision was twice as bad as it is not i'd be legally blind and i'm still 13

I talk to myself a lot since I only have 3 friends in school

I was a pokemon obessed boy up until 7th grade

I just got a gamecube in december

People call me harry potter(to the point where it's just irritating) at school cause my glasses are kinda like that and cause i have black hair

no one can pronouce my name right unless i tell them the right way

I need to get a life LOL(or cable :rotfl2: ) since i'm always bored after vmk closes

I got 9th place against 40 other high schoolers when i was in 7th grade(last year) in a 4 minute public speaking contest

I've been dancing since I was little. My favorite now is Hip Hop. I like Hip Hop and Rock music. I hate Country music, to sad for me.

I cheer and sing for my school

I have alot of friends but I get along better with boys than I do with girls. I am totally boy crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I currently do not have a boyfriend!!!

If I had to be locked up in a room with only 3 things it would be My Computer, Ipod and Phone. I am such a computer junkie!

I've been playing vmk since January 2006, I play it mainly because I like to trade. I met a real cool guy on there and we now talk through emails because he got banned ROFL!!!, he is super hot too.

My favorite color is Pink. If it comes in Pink it is so for me! Hopefully vmk will take my suggestion for Pink flip flops soon, Hot pink to match my shirt!

I love people with a good sense of Humor, I love watching comedy movies! Dying to go see Scary Movie 4. I love the American Pie movies, Silly comedies like that I'm also a huge Reality Tv watcher!

My uncle works in Hollywood on the set of movies doing decorating, currently doing one that has Hollywoods hottest guys Chad Michael Murray and Rapper 50 cent! If only I got to meet them!! LOL

Oh I collect Flavored Lip Glosses and I have a ton! Even a Cheetos one and it really smells like $&# cheetos..ROFL I also collect Rings and Bracelets!!

I am such a Girly Girl!!

I talk alot!

I love to shop, Claires and Limited Too are my favorite stores.

Like most of you here, I'm a Huge Gum Chewer and I always have a tin of Ice Breaker Sours with me cause they are like the best thing ever!

Oh and I'm a total night person! If you already didn't notice cause its 12:45am and well I've gotta be up at 6:30 for school...LOL

Thank God for Double Shot Mochas from Starbucks, something I've gotta have on my way to school :)

I would REALLY advise against this:

I've been playing vmk since January 2006, I play it mainly because I like to trade. I met a real cool guy on there and we now talk through emails because he got banned ROFL!!!, he is super hot too.

SassySavanah said:
I like Hip Hop and Rock music. I hate Country music, to sad for me.

I have alot of friends but I get along better with boys than I do with girls. I am totally boy crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I currently do not have a boyfriend!!!

If I had to be locked up in a room with only 3 things it would be My Computer, Ipod and Phone. I am such a computer junkie!

I love people with a good sense of Humor, I love watching comedy movies! Dying to go see Scary Movie 4. I love the American Pie movies, Silly comedies like that I'm also a huge Reality Tv watcher!

I talk alot!

Like most of you here, I'm a Huge Gum Chewer and I always have a tin of Ice Breaker Sours with me cause they are like the best thing ever!
you sure your not my twin as a girl or something???

Here is some more about me.

I hate gum.

I love to read.

I love to draw.

I like Egypt and space.

I got a pair of combat chucks for christmas from my mom. :crazy:

maliboomer said:
I would REALLY advise against this:

Thanks for your advice, its not like we're meeting in real and to me its just like chatting with any of you here :) I guess I should have said boy, saying guy makes it sound like he's old...LOL Plus his Mummy does vmk too. Its all good!

Fraternal Twin? hmmm Maybe ROFL

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
SassySavanah said:
I like Hip Hop and Rock music. I hate Country music, to sad for me.

I talk alot!

you sure your not my twin as a girl or something???

Things people don't seem to know about me, not exactly secrets:

I'm 16.

My first prom is in two weeks (well, fox knows this)

I like postsecrets.

I have a weird paranoia with those lifting gates at carparks and stuff.

My friends laughed at the people in the Harry Potter club, and even though I don't know any of them I felt guilty for days.

I have a very odd sense or humor.

I can't think of anything else.

deepshadow said:
Here is some more about me.

I hate gum.

I love to read.

I love to draw.

I like Egypt and space.

I got a pair of combat chucks for christmas from my mom. :crazy:

Tou like me? LMAO :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao:

my best friend's ex girlfriend is now my girlfriend (oh yea she played jasmine and i played aladdin in our school musical )
also i'm going to 5th grade
i'm 10
my name is joshua
mega KH fan
and last i'm a mega nancy drew fan
hate it when people use unproper english

marypops! said:
i hate it when my sisters use unproper grammer i mean since when has the dictionary had the word "innit" inside it? or "outers"?

talent contest at my church thing (last time was cinema :)) i'm gonna sing a whole new world with my friend's sister (if she decides to anyway)

i like a nice cup of tea :) (i coughed at the wrong time today and tea ended up on he keyboard)
now where have i heard something like that before.

jkmj said:
i am going to sing a whole new world with my best friend's girlfriend.
i hate it when people use unproper english

Okay

I hate it when people in the 5th grade go around saying that So and So likes people. Or when people tell people they like them! I hate that. I also hate people who brag and think there all that. And act stuck up. Oh and when people call me Tinklebell. Instead of Tinkerbell. Thats my nickname or KK.

Karen

ktink94 said:
Okay

I hate it when people in the 5th grade go around saying that So and So likes people. Or when people tell people they like them! I hate that. I also hate people who brag and think there all that. And act stuck up. Oh and when people call me Tinklebell. Instead of Tinkerbell. Thats my nickname or KK.

Karen

so you hate people that act like evil cheerleaders
lol

By the way I asked the most popular nicest and smartest girl in the school out, she is my friend and we are in 5th grade

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
By the way I asked the most popular nicest and smartest girl in the school out, she is my friend and we are in 5th grade

:thumbsup2 good job
and she said.......

WELL....

i failed second grade but im getting up-graded to twelfth...freaky, huh?
i had a little freckle/mole or whatever under my eye but cover it with makeup...
im obsessed with the internet and technology
unlike most girls, im proud of my weight. ( 110 pounds )
my hair was dark blonde then i died it really blonde and now its temporarily pink...i have no idea what im gonna do with it next!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter