Got Cruise doc today!

Congrats! I booked through DCL and called today to see when our airfare will be set up (next time I will do it....). They said 30 days out from the Dec 14, 2002 sailing. Unfortunately, since they won't be issuing our airfare until then, our docs won't be mailed until 30 days out (according to the gal on the phone). UGH! We booked on 9/13/02 and paid by 9/30/02. We still don't have our room assignment for category 4. The planner in me is getting impatient. Am I the only one who knows my ressie number by heart because I am checking online 2 to 3 times a day for the room assignment? :(

Glad you got yours already! Did you need air, and if so, did you or DCL book it?

we also got our 12/5 document yesterday via fed ex
and all six of us r getting very excited so excited that we decided to leave an extra day early so we can go to the Flying fish ,,,, at the world we now leave Nov 30 instead of dec 1
peter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter