Got everything I wanted this morning!

BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM

DIS Veteran
Here is my lineup:

Mon. Oct.11- Chef Mickey's dinner@ 5:05p.m.
Tues. Oct.12- Crystal Palace dinner@ 4:35p.m.(MNSSHP)
Wed. Oct.13- O'hana dinner @5:25p.m.
Thurs. Oct.14- Mama Melrose F! pkg. @3:30p.m.
Fri. Oct. 15- Donald's Safari breakfast at Tusker @8:00a.m.
Sat. Oct.16- Whispering Canyon dinner @5:20p.m.
Sun. Oct. 17--leaving open, dd wants to do Beaches and Cream at some point, plus I can't decide on another restaurant!

Any thoughts?

See you at Mama Melrose's that Thursday since we too are doing the F! package, though our dinner is at 4:40

Something I noticed on yours, and I debated long and hard on this. You are going MNSSHP on Tuesday the 12th (so are we). Any sit down will be 45-60 minutes total, and while Crystal Palace is great (did it in December), do you want to be "out of the magic" during the special party, though the park will still be open to others before 7PM

See you at Mama Melrose's that Thursday since we too are doing the F! package, though our dinner is at 4:40

Something I noticed on yours, and I debated long and hard on this. You are going MNSSHP on Tuesday the 12th (so are we). Any sit down will be 45-60 minutes total, and while Crystal Palace is great (did it in December), do you want to be "out of the magic" during the special party, though the park will still be open to others before 7PM

That's great that your Mama Melrose ressie is later in the afternoon. I wasn't feeling well this morning and trudged through the online ressies, then by the time I called it was a few minutes late!:scared1:I am glad to know (for next time) that they have ressies that later than my 3:30 since I wasn't sure!

As far as MNSSHP, I thought about that also. But, for us Crystal Palace is part of "the magic"! It's our favorite t.s. restaurant and I have heard that the characters may dress up for Halloween(not sure about that though)!

We will also be celebrating my dh and ds's birthdays while there!I figure we should be out of there by at least 6p.m., and hopefully more non-party guests will be leaving soon thereafter.

The party doesn't start until 7pm and she will be out in Plently of time before the then. i ate at CP last year at 5pm and still had time to change and get to snow white's line before the party even started.

That's great that your Mama Melrose ressie is later in the afternoon. I wasn't feeling well this morning and trudged through the online ressies, then by the time I called it was a few minutes late!:scared1:I am glad to know (for next time) that they have ressies that later than my 3:30 since I wasn't sure!

As far as MNSSHP, I thought about that also. But, for us Crystal Palace is part of "the magic"! It's our favorite t.s. restaurant and I have heard that the characters may dress up for Halloween(not sure about that though)!

We will also be celebrating my dh and ds's birthdays while there!I figure we should be out of there by at least 6p.m., and hopefully more non-party guests will be leaving soon thereafter.

When we were there they were in normal dress but I don't know if they change for reservations at the 7pm party start time or not. I'm not sure on that but unless they change it they are still in their normal dress at 5pm the night we went for the party

A side question if you don't mind!! We are likely doing MNSSHP the day we arrive...can we get into the park early for dinner at CP if we have MNSSHP tickets, or will the tickets not permit us to enter until 7pm, making us use a day of our park passes instead? /hijack!

A side question if you don't mind!! We are likely doing MNSSHP the day we arrive...can we get into the park early for dinner at CP if we have MNSSHP tickets, or will the tickets not permit us to enter until 7pm, making us use a day of our park passes instead? /hijack!

I believe entry with a MNSSHP ticket starts at 4:00 PM

Congratulations! I had a little trouble this morning with the online reservatins and when I called I was told the system was down and call back in a couples of hours. I panicked and called back in less than an hour and was able to get my ADRs. I also was able to change one later in the day online. I think I could have gotten up at my normal time instead of 4:45 this morning!

I am thinking of doing MNSSHP on October 11th or 12th. I have 5:00 ADRs for both days.

Well, after making my ressies in a fog this morning I have changed a few so that I don't have to hop around so much!

Mon. Oct.11- Garden Grill dinner @ 5:05p.m.
Tues. Oct.12- Crystal Palace dinner @ 4:35p.m.
Wed. Oct.13- Planet Hollywood dinner @ 4:45p.m.
Thurs. Oct.14- Mama Melrose F!pkg. @ 3:30p.m.
Fri. Oct. 15- Ohana dinner @ 5p.m.
Sat. Oct. 16- Donald's Safari breakfast at Tusker @ 8:00a.m.
Sun. Oct. 17- still left open for Beaches and Cream unless I come up with a better idea!

Congratulations! I had a little trouble this morning with the online reservatins and when I called I was told the system was down and call back in a couples of hours. I panicked and called back in less than an hour and was able to get my ADRs. I also was able to change one later in the day online. I think I could have gotten up at my normal time instead of 4:45 this morning!
I am thinking of doing MNSSHP on October 11th or 12th. I have 5:00 ADRs for both days.

I agree! I was just changing mine a few minutes ago, and everything is still available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter