Got My Suitcase and a Dream – A DCP Adventure Updated 1/28

Congrats on the cruise!
I don't know what kind of discounts you cm's get but you will love the extra space and balcony.

JQ and I did a Western on the Fantasy and loved it. How are you getting to Miami? If you drive, park at the port. (very easy and convenient) The auxiliary lots are too far away and not always safe. Can't wait to hear all about it.

So glad to hear you loved the Osborne Lights. It's one of our favorite holiday events at Disney.

oh and great parade shots by the way. you really captured such unique and beautiful moments.
loved seeing you with the family. KC and Gma looked like they were having a good time.

We'll be at Fulton's Christmas Eve. I'm figuring you'll be working and hoping you'll be assigned to that zone so we can say hi.

We are road tripping it to Miami, so thank you for the heads up!
Oh yes you bet I'll be working. If I'm not working around fultons I'll make sure to wonder that way anyways.

I Need A BAE....Max Week 15 Pt 1

Monday November 17

Today was another day off and nothing to do. I decided to try my luck with property control because I could. There was nothing really there tonight and I came out with one long sleeve Mickey shirt. I ran into my roommate jessie outside of property control and it was super awkward. She stopped me and asked me if it was my day off and what I had planned. She was heading into cast connections while I left to catch the bus.

I was thinking of going to mk for a little while but dark clouds rolled in and it down poured. So I got stuck in the rain on my walk back to Patterson. That's when I decided to stay inside all afternoon/night. It was probably one of the most laziest days I have ever had on my program thus far.

Tonight I found out that the party we were planning on going to was sold out and I gave my shift away for no reason. So I'm kind of hoping that trade doesn't get approved so I won't be so poor. Then we planned another day for a party so hopefully December 16th will be the day.

Brittany got home around 8:30 and we had a big best friend movie/dinner date planned. We headed off to dtd where once again we had a bus stop changed, literally always missing changes on my days off. We were dropped off behind cirque, which was a lot nicer.
We experienced our first time ever at dine in to see Big Hero 6.
It's so classy at dine in and I love it!
However it is really expensive, thank god I had a gift card.

Big hero 6, let me tell you this movie did not disappoint. At first I wasn't sure about it, I didn't really know what it was about. But it was so good, so many feels were felt. Brittany cried at one point, I don't cry at movies so we have that. There were also a LOT of funny parts. I highly recommend going to see it.
I just need a BAE....max in my life.

The dine in experience itself was pretty cool. The chairs…I wish I brought a blanket so I could get even more comfortable then I already was. The food was good. Although we ate during the movie and I guess I can’t find my mouth in the dark. I can’t have nice things and I can’t be taken out in public.

We headed back to the bus stop and I just ranted too Brittany the whole way there, like thank goodness she understands my life.
When we got to the bus stop the bus passed it, not surprised. So we were entertained by the ICPs who were dancing and video themselves. It was real strange. Brittany talked about her life at space and how Meredith is getting real home sick. I've noticed her making a countdown to go home...like no. I don't even want to think about having to go home. But I guess its different when you have someone waiting back home for you and you now have to plan a wedding.

The bus came and I was 99% sure one of the ICPs was going to spew chunks everywhere. He did not! And I was very glad about that.
We made it home and were those loud roommates. Brittany made me clean our floor because my hair has taken over, literally I have no clue how I even have hair. It was once again 1am and we set the mood with hour Halloween lights (which really now need to be changed with Christmas ones).
I watched a video someone posted on Facebook and was literally crying from laughing so much, sorry not sorry for making so much noise.

Tuesday November 18

This morning I woke up to lovely pictures back home from Brittany's dad. Looks like they were getting slammed with snow. I wish I could have rubbed it in that I was living in Florida but it was only 42 degrees and rainy here.

Ma texted me this morning and she asked if I was ready to come home. Never!!! Then she told me how this report makes her cry, cause I'm just enjoying my life and being a big girl living on my own. I had to remind her of the days leading up to me leaving how we doubted myself living so far away from home and being by myself for the first time. But that doubt quickly vanished once I remembered I was living in Disney.

I then tried to update this report for my family to read as they are trapped inside because of the snowstorm.
In the meantime Brittany and I jammed out to Meghan trainor as we started to get ready for work. We also talked about how we wouldn't have survived the program if we weren't roommates. Seriously I don't think any stranger would be able to put up with me.

Work today though...I needed to bundle up! I had a lovely 8 hour shift a head of me in 40 degree weather and sure to drop later in the night. So I went to costuming to get myself a heavy duty peacoat. Then I made the trek to cast service, when I got there no one was there...SURPRISE SAM! They changed over to the new building on the other side of dtd behind cirque while I was off the past 2 days. So I briskly walked all the way over to the new building and made it in time to clock in.

The new building is laid out so weirdly, and it looks and feels like a prison. I am not impressed. The new breakout room is about 1/3 of what the old room was and we barely fit in that. Disney did a really poor job and no one is impressed.
I was assigned restroom 3 over on the marketplace side but then so did someone else so I got restroom 7 on the west side. It's not bad and I don't have to re-walk dtd so I'll take it.

Tonight was cold and windy and I wish I had some gloves, a hat and maybe a scarf.
I could have also really gone for some Starbucks but alas I had no money and no one wanted to bring me any.

Not much happened tonight besides everyone freezing to death. It was one of those nights when Disney makes bank off of those fleece blankets because people weren't prepared and the blanket is cheaper than a hoodie.

By the end of my night it was a whomping 36 degrees and I honestly don't know how I made it through. But I did and I got home and had a grilled cheese and soup, for a party of 1.

Wednesday November 19

This morning I woke up planning to go to the kingdom. So my alarm went off at 8:30 and I was so cold! I checked the weather and it was only 31 degrees so I crossed out that plan and snuggled under my covered and fell back to sleep.

When I did decide to wake up Brittany was getting ready to head out with Gina. They were going to ak for the afternoon but I had to work. Brittany randomly made a comment about hating the smell of cold. I instantly agreed with her. Nobody understands when I say they smell cold or when I say my skin hurts when I'm sick. I just accepted that I'm totally strange, but Brittany understands my life on both those things and now I understand why we are friends.

When I got to work I found out the nice new bus stop they have on the west side was only temporary and will be gone tomorrow.
I was given zone 1 tonight and that means I get to take the water taxi back.
The new breakout room is so small and we were smushed in like sardines for our meeting. We were updated on more disney springs updates. Such as the food truck park, which was suppose to be opening tomorrow but alas for the millionth time it was pushed back till Tuesday. However it all works out because we are going to get free samples of everything so we can talk about the food trucks to guests. So I'm not complaining.

The walk to zone 1 took a good amount of time. I had the joy of walking the whole downtown.

Guest interaction:
-are the Christmas light necklaces cheaper here than at Disney? (Um your still on Disney property so no)
-not a guest but I found a worker from gharardelli using my broom to clean out his banana boat while I left to talk to my manager.
-look you can see Everest across the lake (nope that would be TRex)

I got to spend my night in the frozen zone. I listened to love is an open door about 7 times but it's okay because it's not let it go. Then when Let it go did come on I walked the other way. Cause no one has time for that. I was also slowly freezing to death.
At midnight I met up with sky and we headed to the boat dock. So much excitement about riding the boat that we forgot how cold it was going to be.

Once we got back to cast services and were about to clock out for the night another cp Sara told me how she was watching the news and saw all the snow in buffalo. Like yep I could be at home right now dealing with all that snow but instead I'm here in Florida, where it isn't warm but I'm also not trapped in my house.

The bus wasn't anywhere to be found and I literally sat at the bus stop to cold to cry about how cold I was. The pants are not heavy like they should be, their light and flimsy so you don't die of heat during the summer. I made it home alive and went straight for sweatpants and a hoodie, then a cup of tea and I called it a night.

Thursday November 20

Today Brittany and I were going to French quarter for beignets. I woke up around 9:30 and she was still sleeping. We discussed leaving around 10:30ish last night but it seemed like Brittany had a rough night at house of blues last night.

So I watched the latest episode of revenge while I waited for her to get up. It hit 11 and I knew that we weren't going to be making it for some beignets. When she woke up she apologized and told me how she didn't get home till almost 5:30 and that she would give me a rain check. She then proceeded to tell me how she left all of her things at Gina's so she was coming over to drop them off.

I called Gma and talked to her all about that buffalo storm. True life if I was home I wouldn't be trapped because according to Gma we got like a foot. But then again we never get hit with storms ever so I’m really not surprised

I headed off to work and it was actually nice out today and I literally bundled up. But I don't care because I hopefully won't freeze to death when the sun goes down.
I got zone 3, and all I could think was how my shift trade got denied because they said I was restrooms. But that doesn't matter because I wasn't going to the Christmas party anyways. During the breakout meeting we found out that the inspiration park and mouse house restrooms weren't opened today like planned. Whose not surprise?! Disney Springs Coming in 2050. However we all got free 2015 Disney park calendars so that’s a plus.

My night wasn't horrible, zone 3 4 assist decided to really assist and do my trash run making me have literally nothing to do. Zone 3 isn't suppose to be boring! But tonight it was.

Tonight was the usual routine, dance party, walk around my zone, repeat, with the occasional trash run. I got to ride the water taxi again back to the west side. Tonight's discussion was the snow in buffalo ny. Lol! That's my home but I chose to move to Florida, which was a great decision on my part.
Last night was the last night of the bus stop being at the bus loop behind cirque. So I had the joy of walking back to the creepy bus stop. Tonight however I got to check out the new parking garage, new and classy. It has elevators, escalators and stairs.

When I got to the bus stop another custodial cp was ranting nonstop about the bus stop and how no one should walk alone through the parking garage. Like please stop, I survived fine, it's all lit up and there are still parking people working.

When I got home Brittany and I planned to go to the kingdom in the morning with Meredith. So it was straight off to bed for us.

Continue to Next Post

"Tonight I found out that the party we were planning on going to was sold out and I gave my shift away for no reason. So I'm kind of hoping that trade doesn't get approved so I won't be so poor. Then we planned another day for a party so hopefully December 16th will be the day. "

I have been reading your DCP report since the beginning and have enjoyed learning about your experiences.

I am going to MVMCP on December 16! It would be cool to see you there!

Love the report and daily updates! Hope to run into you next week!

I didn't cry this time. A few chuckles and a smile on my face. Plus I learned I don't have to get you anything fancy for Christmas because you're still a hot mess. You can grow up, move out but not keep yourself clean. Good try!!

Week 15 Pt 2

Friday November 21

This morning we woke up at 10:30 and I knew that I probably wouldn't be going to the park. By the time we got ready, caught the bus, walked to mk it would only leave time for the bag check and a walk around the park.
Once Brittany got ready she asked if I was going to be ready soon. I told her that I probably wouldn't be going since I would have to turn around and leave. But I told her to have fun with Meredith. Turns out Meredith wasn't going anymore. So we ended up not going.

Today ma texted me wanting my flight information in January. Turns out she is going to try to send kiss to come rescue me with 2 extra suitcases at the end of my program.

Another day, another work day, I was zone 11 tonight. Then when they were handing out radios I got zone 2? But then when we were all leaving I was switched back to zone 11. No boat ride for me.

Guests being disney guests:
-what's that hotel over there? I know it's not one of the Disney hotels. I think it's called key west. (It's a Disney resort, it's also called Saratoga springs.)
- I've proved my well know knowledge of Disney food tonight by helping another cp help a a guest by letting them know that yes the riverside has make your own pasta.
-drunk man down and sleeping underneath cirque as a security guard watches over him.

Overall tonight I mended my relationship with zone 11. We had a rocky night the other night but tonight it treated me well, even with another concert night.
And tonight I also learned that Kiss will be coming down to Disney again to come get me and drag me home. So he got what he wanted, before he left here he told me he wanted to come back down before I went home.

Tonight I arrived home to this…

Saturday November 22

I slept in and it was great. Today was my Friday and it was drizzly and gloomy out.
When I got to work I got scheduled the new restroom known as mouse house behind raglan road. "Pleasure island" finally has a restroom. The only downside to this was that pleasure island doesn't have any break rooms so I decided to make the trek to WOD.

We had a breakout meeting today. It was a long list of things that were suppose to open for Disney springs next week...but were won't be surprised if they pushed back for the thousandths time.

Brandon was male mouse house so before heading back to our restroom we stopped to watch the Florida university performance. So many guests came up asking if they were really from Florida university and if they were really college students. From the sign posted yes, yes they were.

Mouse house restooms are so classy. However the new white tile is now gross brown because we don't have a mop to clean our wet rainy shoed floors and we called many times for one.

My night went by super fast. During my first break Mulan was playing. Then I headed back to mouse house, cleaned and then watched my BFF Nicholas marks playing his guitar at the waterview stage (or what we call pocket park)
Then during my last break hunger games was playing. I debated staying to watch the whole thing but that idea spelled TERMED all over it.
I headed back to mouse house. Watched some other performers. Then closed up my restroom for the night.

Brandon was mouse house male so we headed to WOD to get our stuff. Then headed off to the boat, but made a quick pit stop at gharidelli for some free chocolate. However the girl passing it out only gave us one. Like what?! We at least get 2 if not a handful. I'm unimpressed.

We got on the water taxi, made it back to cast service and made the line up to clock out. Then I made the trek to the bus stop just in time to watch the bus pull away as I stood on the other side of the highway. The struggle was real. So I got to wait 45 minutes for a bus.

I made it home and hung out by our fireplace…
Which lead to this snap, casuse who doesn’t snapchat at 2 am?!

Sunday November 23

Today I got up and moving around 10. Today I was making sure that I was getting out of the apartment and doing something with my life. I started my morning off listening to Meagan complain and swear up a storm about something stupid, something to do with someone calling us but they didn't.

I headed to magic kingdom cause that's truly the only place I choose to spend my days off. It was a busy day, welcome the holiday crowds. I didn't need to go on rides though because I've done those a million times. Dream along started as I entered, like it always does, so I stopped to watch it.

I walked with no where in mind. I found myself going to storybook circus. Silly sideshow said 30 minute wait but let's be real it was no 30 minutes.

Me and goofy had a precious moment that the photopass guy didn't even get because he was to busy not paying attention...a point for you sir.

Sometimes I photobomb Donald

I then went and hopped on the train and rode around the kingdom.
We passed some wetus

And if you read Kingdom Keepers you know whats up with this tipi.
I actually have only read the first one…

I rode around the whole park and then got off at the Main Street station.

I had one thing on my mind and that was my weekly Starbucks. Today's drink was the caramel brûlée frapp, it was 85 out so we didn't need any hot drinks. One of the Main Street citizens came in and another guest asked me if she was suppose to be Mary poppins. You're kindling me right? Do you not know your disney characters?

I took my Starbucks and sat up in the train station, it's probably my favorite thing to do now. It's so simple but it's the moment when you realize how lucky you are for living and working at the most magically place on earth. And having the ending up dream along blast through Main Street is just an extra bonus.

I then spotted the most precious thing on the planet. I can't. It's just to perfect. Give them the “perfect little disney family” award because they deserve it.

Mr Penguin selfie game strong

She’s practically perfect in every way

I left the kingdom shortly after. I headed to the poly to catch my bus.
I made a quick pit stop at property control. Where I found 2 sweaters.
Then I also got 20 pirate Mickey keychanges for $1 to give out to the cruise pixie dust group.

Why I bought the white hoodie I have no clue because me and white don’t mix. But I really like the new design.

I headed back to Patterson, had some lunch and then went off to get some groceries. More like I have been wanted a sundae from gharardelli's but that's too expensive.
Then it was a night of a duck dynasty marathon. Its been forever since I watched that show and Uncle Si is still funnier than ever.

Continue to Next Post

Stumbled onto your TR about a week ago and am all caught up. I am enjoying an inside view of life on the DCP. I am also glad you are not behaving like others and drinking all the time, etc. You should be very proud of yourself as an example to others.
Cant wait to hear about your cruise! I wish you would still be there when we come in Feb - my DD would have loved to meet you.

Its Turkey Lurky Time Week 16

Monday November 24

Today was my Sunday and I was going to see hunger games. But that wasn't until later. So I started my morning off by doing some laundry. Then hung out till 3ish.

I headed off to dtd, I wasn't working but who just doesn't like to spend some time at dtd? I met randy at amc and we purchased our mockingjay tickets and waiting for alish to arrive from work. I also received this nice little reminder

I mean this was suppose to open back over the summer…so good to see that they are actually almost ready to open it.

I was hungry and regretting the decision of not eating lunch before coming so I got me some waffle fries to hold me over till dinner.
So mockingjay, if you don't already know I'm a big hunger games fan. I read the books in no time at all. I can say that they set this movie up for a great movie for part 2. Alish was all about the "new" peeta (if you read the books or saw the movie you know what I mean) while I just wanted to cry. I'm #teampeeta alish is #teamhaymitch...like that's not even a real side.

After the movie we headed over to the marketplace. We passed pocket park, alish and randy were confused to where they even were. Dtd is forever changing, but really we were just now walking behind raglan road instead of in front.
Also inspiration park opened up in front of TRex, it's a cramped area and I'm not sure if I like it. However it is just so inspirational.

We got some dinner at earls. HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING TO US!

Then we browsed the shops where I found the cutest antenna topper, if I drove and had a car I would have purchased this right away. Plus it was the only one available.

Alish drove me home, I showed her my new building at work and the new bus stop. She thought it was ridiculous that I had to walk so far. Yes, join the club. We planned on going shopping in the morning, she had to do her Christmas shopping and I was just going to tag along.

Tuesday November 25

Today I woke up to having my own room again. Surprise Brittany went home again, she was somehow was lucky enough to find reasonable priced plane tickets and got people to take her shifts so she could go home for thanksgiving. The thing was that she didn't tell her parents that she was coming home so it was a big secret. She asked if I wanted to go home with her but 1) I don't really have the money for that and 2) I would have never been able to get thanksgiving off.

I woke up to many things this morning
1) a 3 minute voicemail from a butt dial from pa
2) a text from alish saying it was raining and she didn't want us to die in her stupid car, so no shopping
3) a weather alert telling me to take shelter because we had a tornado warning…I went back to sleep because clearly that’s how much my life means to me.

No tornado so it was off to work for me. Katt found me at the bus stop, just two girls going off to work. When I got to work there were black clouds swallowing up dtd. I could see the 101 night in front of me.

Tonight I was restroom 7 aka west side restrooms.
During our breakout meeting we learned that the food truck park/ exposition park was finally open. I was ready for some free food. But let's not get to excited because at our 4 o'clock meeting our manager for the night, Anthony, told us that they had food vouchers but they were only good from 3-4pm. Are you kidding me? All I want out of life is butter chicken!

It was a wet rainy day and now that the truck park is open the Starbucks restrooms are more popular than ever. I can only go threw so many towels trying to keep that floor dry, and let me tell you it was never dry.

Today there was a concert at house of blues. Reliant k was playing, like that takes me back to high school. The line was the longest line I have ever seen so far for a HOB concert. It started from the front of the restaurant, wrapped around the restaurant, and all the way down to Starbucks along the waterside.

After my second break I walked outside to a total downpour. Then as I started heading out we got that lovely call "attention all guest show cast members, attention all guest show cast members. Please go to your nearest lightning location, we are 101"
Now while I was happy to be reunited with the 101 life it was also bad timing. Like I just left the break room a couple minutes ago, so I had a party, a party of 1, in the cirque storage closet. I sat in there for over an hour. Then it felt like someone stabbed me in the gut, I wanted to just lay on the floor and die. I almost called ma but there was nothing she would be able to do all the way up in NY. I only had an hour left of work and I had to close my restrooms down. So I sucked it up and got through the night. I literally never felt so much pain, it lasted maybe 10 minutes at most but those 10 minutes were like I was dying.

I made it threw the night and it was just down pouring so good tonight. Luckily the bus arrived to the bus stop just as I was.
When I got home I made myself a nice big cookie dough hot fudge sundae for not dying.

Wednesday November 26

Today I woke up to a text from alish, something to do with princess Minnie in the sir Mickey shop. Did you ever text someone back and you’re pretty much still asleep and have no clue what you ended up sending them? Well that was happening to me. Then later on Brittany texted us worrying about giving her shifts away for the cruise.

It was another day of work and today was chilly. But that didn't matter because I was WOD female. Surprisingly it wasn't crazy busy and my night went fast.
At 12:30 someone offered to give me a ride home, when a ride is offered you accept! I got home by the time the bus would be getting to dtd. It was glorious. You would think that I would go to bed since alish was picking me up at 10 tomorrow to go to Danielle's but that was wrong. Instead I watched some Lizzie McGuire and then found myself reading till almost 3:30am. Like who am I?

Thursday November 27

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
My alarm went off at 9 and I regretted staying up so late. But there was nothing I could do about it so I got up and got ready. We were having brunch but I was starving so I made myself some toast and tea, that's when jessie found me in the kitchen. Then it was a game of 20 questions that I was just not in the mood for today. She means well she just questions my every move and what I'm doing with my life.

Alish picked me up around 10:15. When I left Patterson the round about was filled with families waiting for their kids to come out of the complex. It kind of made me sad, but alish came pulling up shortly after. Randy drove his own car behind her. That way everyone could leave for work when they needed too.

We were so close to Danielle's parents house when she texted alish saying her and her husband jimmy were running late. L-O-L. So we just drove around and then parked in the publix parking lot. We headed back to the house at 11:15.
Danielle's family is the sweetest and I was so happy that they invited us over. Alish told me even before today that Danielle and Jimmy were super excited to have thanksgiving with real natives.
Danielle has 2 rescue dogs, haggis and Kevin (Kevin's a girl!). Kevin and I got along and cuddle up on the couch as we watched the macys day parade. It made me miss my dog so much, but let's be real my dog doesn't cuddle.

It was quite the different thanksgiving I'm use too. Not in a bad way though. I'm use to running to the table when Danielle and Adam pull in and claim the native side of the family. Yes we have a pilgrim and native side, always an entertaining house with our family. However Danielle's mom gave everyone a specific seat. We had brunch and her moms apple cinnamon French toast was the bomb.

Talk over our meal was more than entertaining. Danielle and alish talked about there different work stories (Which is always entertaining), I talked about my dream of getting cirque at work, Danielle and I talked about going to japan to visit alish.

At 2 it was time for alish, randy, Danielle and I to head off to work. Danielle's mom made Andy a lunch for work since the rest of us were getting a meal at work. Randy left and the 3 girls headed off to mk. Alish was planning on dropping me off at the contemp before heading to west clock but we came in the back way. So we all got on the west clock bus and headed to the tunnels. Danielle was like an overprotective sister making sure I found my way around. But first we went into the entertainment costuming...aka fur heads all around.

They grabbed their basic wears, which is just a white vneck and pants. Then we headed up stairs so I could get to the park and leave.
I should have planned on it being busy with the holiday but add festival of fantasy into the mix and I was sure I wouldn't make it to work on time. I had to power walk to the contemporary so fast that my shins and legs were burning. I called ma to check in, they were just getting ready to sit down to eat.

I got to the contemporary pretty much panicking that I wouldn't make it to work on time. There were no busses around. Luckily the bus came and we made it to dtd at 3:35. 10 minutes till I could clock in. I didn't want to walk the whole dtd so I hopped on the water taxi. It was 3:43 2 minutes till I can clock in. I ran to the cirque bathroom changed, probably the fastest I've ever changed in my life. Then walked fast to the service building where I clock in at 3:54 and got zone 10. I was shocked I didn’t get zone 11 for clocking in last.

When I went up to the breakout room everyone had come early to eat thanksgiving dinner. So I waited till after the meeting to get food.

Assignments went totally weird today and everyone was switched around. Instead of zone 10 I was switched to market place tables. It wasn't horrible at all, no one had room after big thanksgiving dinner and it was just way to cold out tonight to be eating ice cream outside.

WOD was having thanksgiving served as well. So that means my 3rd meal of the day, going strong. They had gravy, we did not have gravy.

I walked all around marketplace tonight, it was crowded but not to the point where I wanted to just be done with the night.
Tonight a little girl about 4-5 ran up to the aurora statue outside of world of Disney saying "aurora I finally saw your movie" it was pretty much the cutest thing ever.

12:28 came and I went home. There I had some apple pie I took from earlier today.

Friday November 28

Today my alarm woke me up nice and early. Part of my wanted to ignore it and go back to sleep but I promised alish I would go see her and da bae. I was up, ready and out of the apartment at 9:15 and heading to magic kingdom. It was COLD! It was only 43 degrees and I wasn't bundled up properly.

I got to the poly, hopped on the monorail and fought the crazy crowds over to agrabah. It was a lot harder because when I arrived the move it shake it was happening. Making me have to take a long detour. I got there and the 10:20 line at 10 was pretty much full.
A family behind me were just something to talk about. The mom was trying to convince her daughter that she wanted to meet jasmine, but her daughter kept refusing saying she wanted to meet Elsa. This didn't make a happy jasmine when I let her know.
Then once Aladdin and jasmine came out the mother complained about how long they were taking with each family. Like isn't that why you waited in the line? To actually meet and greet with the characters? I mean I came because alish wanted cute pics but most guests come to interact with the characters. Then to top it off she was talking about how she wasn't really a fan of hoop dee doo. Like now you've gone too far.

I met my baes!

First thing I asked jasmine was to see her outfit under her cloak. She denied me, as I knew she would because I know her secret. Aladdin noticed my shoes and asked for a pair, the cost 5 rubies because I need to make a living.

Before I left I made sure I took up more time for the mother behind me. Just kidding I had a mission to complete

Tell me princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

After a lovely time in agrabah I headed out of the park. I almost stopped at Starbucks because...just because. But the line was out and down Main Street, no Starbucks is worth that wait. So instead I went around Main Street trading pins for my work lanyard. Like they have such good pins I might stop pin trading at work and keep all my finds.

I almost left when the trolley show caught my attention. But only for a few minutes because I needed to get home and nap before work, cause I'm an old granny.

I went back to the poly and caught the bus back to Patterson. I fell back to sleep so fast and the hour went by so fast. I was not feeling the whole "time to wake up and get to work" thing. But it won because I don’t want a point.

When I got to work I got zone 9, it use to be simple until the food truck park opened. Plus the butter chicken taunted me all night. It was cold and windy and I just wanted to crawl back into bed.
My manager found me and asked me why I was ignoring his zone 8 calls, probably because I'm zone 9. He laughed and said he was still on morning zones.

During my last trash run west side restrooms used me but that's what happens when you're zone 9. Zack came out of the Starbucks stock room and said he had a few trash bags, there was more than a few and lucky enough I was almost done with my trash run.
I was finishing up and making my way around to the waterside when I looked up and saw my engineering buddy. It was that moment when you wish you could just walk away but 1) he already saw me 2) it was literally only the 2 of us.
So I was nice and waited for him to catch up, but I couldn't wait to hear what awkward comment/ compliments that were headed my way.
There was some comment about my rosy cheeks tonight...ding ding ding, woop there it is.
He then proceeded to follow me along for the rest of my trash run. He asked if I went to a lot of cp parties because that's what he would do if he was a cp, let's keep in mind that he is roughly in his thirties. And I could truly care less what he would do if he was a CP
Then it was time to grill Sam because if you don't know her she will rarely make small talk, however it was just about the parks so that was easy to get through. We parted ways and I finished off my night. At 12:28 I peaced out and headed back to Patterson.

Saturday November 29

This morning/ afternoon I woke up to Brittany being back. I'm pretty sure she got back a little after I got home from work.
She once again said we needed to talk, this time it was about the cruise. And there is a good chance, about 99.9% , that she is backing out. I mean it's not like we aren't leaving in a week. She left shortly after with a kid she has been talking/seeing and I got ready for work. I had to make a quick trip to the patterson club house to pick up a package from Gma, some banana bread, a dress for Alish, and our cruise documents!!

The traffic was horrible there were 2 accidents on my way to work, one of them being a cp I work with. She was ok though. With being stuck in traffic for a good half hour I was forced to once again briskly walk dtd to get to work on time. I made it although my shins hated me. Tonight I was zone 1. When I got there sky told me how the managers said if you were in the market place you could have started early, however I'm really glad I didn't go.

Today was another retirement party during our breakout meeting. So we had cake, MICKEY BARS, and pop. Sugar overload!
We were warned it was a busy day and that we needed to get out in our areas right away. Brandon was in the marketplace as well so we both hopped on the water taxi. On our walk over there we almost got ran over by a car. So there's that.

At the water taxi We met a lovely grandfather and his grandson, he told us how him and his wife have an rv that they have at fort wilderness and are here until April. Like what a life. You get to call fort wilderness your actually home.

It was a busy night but it wasn't horrible. It made the night go by fast and that's all we could ask for. Before my second trash run I found myself over at the waterside stage dancing at the dance party. Why? Because I can. And because my dance partner in crime Brandon was over there. Gangnam style, Macarena, and YMCA yeah we were getting the crowd pumped up, you’re welcome disney.

I had to go and do a trash run before my last break. Brandon was 3,4 assist so he came and helped me out with my trash run. Then I went on break and said I would meet him over at the waterside stage after my break for the cleanup.
During my break I finished the 3rd book in the rose gardiner series I'm reading, I'm hooked and the worst thing happened. I didn't have enough cha Ching in my apple account to get the next book. The struggle was real but my break was over anyways.
About 5 minutes after my break was over I was called over the radio by 3,4 assist asking where I was. Like calm down child. I headed over to the stage and they were playing the Cupid shuffle. The DJ tonight was on point. Then to end the night he played Gangnam style again.

The night took a turn. We were hanging out behind once upon a toy and we were literally dying of laughter. We were joking around with my trainer, Ella. It involved citrus ginger and the rainforest volcano. I'll leave it at that because we are horrible people.

I did my last trash run with the help of Brandon. We sang to the frozen loop, photobombed peoples selfies and watched the "let's see if I can run threw the fountain without getting wet" game played by the guests. Then we found ourselves near the rainforest just in time for the fire show (every half hour) and we just kept laughing. We got the run done and our night was finally finished. Brandon told me how he was having a horrible day and that I made his night so much better, like I try, I don’t like seeing people sad or upset.

But tonight the best thing I overheard was a guest saying to his wife “That's a fake trash can” I still don’t understand what he meant by that.

Sunday November 30

Tonight was an interesting morning. Another morning trying to figure out this cruise. And at this point I really am not looking forward to it at all. It's becoming this big hassle and I don't even know why.

Today was my Friday at work and I couldn't be happier. On my walk from the bus to the cast building I saw one of the managers. He asked me how my day was and I told him how it was my Friday, I guess it was his too. He said how he worked the morning and now he was going home for a cold beer. Jokingly he said I would have to tell him when my last day of work was so he could buy me a beer. It was kind of awkward and I sort of walked away after that.
Today I was zone 11 and it was so slow. After my first break I found out that Brandon was west side support. We ran into each other and we both bummed with life. Robbie joined us and we all went to find some entertainment to get us happier. Didgeridoo Dominic was playing, he awkwardly came up to us and stared in our souls as he played his guitar. Personal bubble sir. Then when he went back to his area he chucked a guitar pick at us. Like no. Stop. However after tonight I have a few free guitar picks for the guitar that is collecting dust in my room at home.

The three of us then found Shirley and the four of us sang too Barbie girl and then he played Gangnam style. Just in time for 2 of our managers to come find us, however they were glad we were entertaining our guests but we couldn't hang out there all night. We all had the same break time so we all hung out in the cirque break room where Robbie was kind enough to show us a parody of let it go called let me poop. She is completely obsessed with frozen and I have no clue how she can still love it after having it crammed down your throat here. A parking cm passed by and just said "it must be a guest show thing" yep pretty much.

After break there was not much too do. So I walked around and helped Brandon do his recycle run. After the recycle run I did my last trash run. Then hung out with Robbie and Shirley behind Disney quest till it was time to go home.

Continue to Next Post

Nice antenna cover. Pa needs a new one. He noticed last week his glowing hitch hiking ghost was missing. Guess he got a better ride.

Sammy girl you know you can call me anytime. I can't do too much for you at this distance but I am here to help you with your pains.

I am having the same reading issue you have. I'll read your series if you read mine. Waiting for the 5th book in my series. Comes out Dec. 20. It's so good I started re-reading it.

It sounds like you have a mix of creepers and care free fun loving people hanging out at DTD. I wish I were there to watch you get the crowd dancing.

I made it through Thanksgiving Day but reading about it a week later made me tear up (again). I missed the pilgrim/ indian dinner rush this year. Both d and k got to be Indians.

I am pretty sure you can all use an early Xmas vacation cruise. Just think of all the fun you had on the last one. Wish we could be there with you.

Enjoy the ride while you can....

Series of Unfortunate Events Week 17 Pt 1

Monday December 1

How is it already December? Where did the time go?!
Today I woke up and headed off to studios for the morning. I've been wanted to meet baymax since I saw the movie so today was the day. While I was waiting in line my eye was bothering me super bad and it turns out that I had a rip in my contact so I had to go half blind for the rest of the day, it was kind of rough.

Hiro and I are going on a sushi date later tonight, I don’t even like sushi. Baymax is just like spooning a warm marshmallow (if you haven't seen the movie you would understand that joke)
It was about noon and I was thinking about going to draw but with only one good eye that would probably just end in disaster so I headed out.

Off to the kingdom I went because it will always be my favorite and I will always be pulled in that direction. I truly was only going to see festival of fantasy. I showed up 2 hours early with nothing to do. But not to worry because move it shake it was happening, followed by dream along.

Gee Minnie you’ve always been a princess to me

I’ll accept your challenge hook!

After that I only had about an hour to waste. If you don't know me by now there was only one place to go to spend a couple dollars...Starbucks. Today I got a venti, go big or go home, cotton candy frapp and it was delicious.

I called Gma and one of the first things she ask was if I was sitting on Main Street, she understands my life. It started to rain and then it turned into a downpour so I found some shelter and hoped the rain would pass.

Luckily it did and I was able to reclaim my spot. Festival of fantasy just makes me happy, end of story.

Today there were no stilt walkers, however one stilt walker saved a guests phone before it would be smushed by the dragon, that performer moved so fast!

After the parade I headed over to the contemporary and caught the bus to west clock. The magnetic pull was forcing me to property control. I did my first lap and picked up a shirt for Brittany. Then after browsing for a little bit I found myself picking up a couple more things for myself and I knew I had to get out of there. Goodbye paycheck.

I headed back to Patterson, where I made some dinner. Then I called ma and made a cyber Monday purchase. Then finished off my night with Elf and the Santa Clause. Happy December!

Tuesday December 2

I woke up around 9, got ready and alish was waiting for me outside Patterson around 10. Sister days are always needed. Today we ran some errands, alish wanted some clothes for the cruise as well as get a haircut. The haircut took days and it didn't look any different.

We left and it started to rain out. This meant bad news for alish’s car, her steering gets weird when it rains and each time I'm surely knowing we will run off the road. Luckily it did not happen, we jammed to the across the universe soundtrack and we made it to Epcot just in time before it poured. I came prepared today with my rain jacket. Alish on the other hand did not.

We ran to the bathroom and in just came down. We crossed over to shelter under spaceship earth and went time traveling. During the ride alish tried selfie-ing with all the people but failed miserably.

It stopped raining and we made our way to the showcase for a special sister lunch date at Teppan edo. Before we even got to the showcase the floodgates opened and we booked it to japan. We were drenched head to toe. The cm was at the door handing out napkins and ran off to get us a bag to put our wet things in while we waited by the door dripping.

We checked in and were taken to our seats. This is when I noticed my pockets were full of water. Perfect. I told alish to put her hands in my pocket and we both just started laughing, the hostess looked back thinking we were laughing at her, no child I’m just a hot mess like I always am.
We were so soaked that after our meal we planned to go to mouse gears to get new clothes and shoes. Our meal was delicious. Who doesn't like some filet with the yum yum sauce. Our chef, she was trying to be impressive but failed at most of her tricks and it made me so sad for her.

We used alish’s 50% off coupon from our holiday book. It was drenched and the cm probably thought we were crazy for giving her a soggy piece of paper. We left and alish wanted to browse the shop, aka this was what she was going to be living like in only 70 days. 70 DAYS!

You want some sushi? Ok first let me catch some fish

I’m not ready for her to leave me in 70 days…

Continue to Next Post

Week 17 Pt 2

We headed for mouse gears and took centuries trying to figure out what we wanted. I just wanted pants because it felt like I wet myself during lunch and I could not walk around epcot like this all night. But if I was going to purchase Disney priced pants I wanted to actually like them, I thought it wasn't going to happen. I didn't want velvet pants, I already have the Christmas pjs and I wasn't really feeling the Epcot pants. Alish ended up finding black sweatpants that said walt disney world down the side, boom done. Alish wanted shoes because her combat boots were not making her feet happy. She ended up buying flip-flops that were too small.

With our purchases in hand I went to change and then we put all our wet stuff in the car. My “carpet” bag was soaked but not even this hand dryer could make it dry.

We headed back in and I was full on hobo dress. Like I don't think anyone besides alish would be seen with me in public. I was rocking the rain jacket tied around my waste look, pretty cute if you ask me.
We headed back to the world showcase because our plan was to line up for the second candlelight processional as the first one started. But of course we needed to get some snacks. We were at Epcot so there was only 1 snack I had in mind so off to Norway we went. Sorry not sorry.

We got in line at 5:08, I only know this because I called ma right away. She told me that I needed to call her today because I was with alish. She told me a package was coming in the mail for me and alish, she asked us what was going on with the cruise (still don't know) and she wanted us to bring back some good tea off the boat (sorry that's not allowed).

We waited and waited and waited. Andy, his dad and his dad's girlfriend joined us in the line. Around 6:30 we were let in. We got stuck behind annoying CPs. When it started they all had their phones out taking snapchat videos every second. Like please stop and just enjoy it. Neil Patrick Harris also wasn't even out yet and we all know that was the only reason they were there.

He came out and said how his daughter was getting her self transformed at the BBB at the moment. Like how sad that he is missing out on that. Alish and I enjoyed watching him head bob to the music.

After candlelight me and alish were off to test track. We had fastpasses before lunch but with the monsoon it was closed. We made a pretty sick vehicle, like those wheels though

We reached the top design score!

After test track we left and went to find some dinner. Wendy's it was! Alish totally went the wrong way and parked like a noob. We ordered a buttload of food, I actually wanted to buy more food than we did but I'm on a budget.

We watched this lady literally almost hit alishs car, she was driving the wrong way then kept jerking back and forth into the spot. As we left I overheard her say that her car was still on and she didn't know how to turn it off...

Alish dropped me off at Patterson after a perfect sister day.
But it was once again shot down and I was put in a horrible mood. I was once again that horrible friend who does nothing right. I guess I wasn’t suppose to go to candlelight tonight. I got to my room and cried, there was no stopping it. I thought the bed bug situation was the worst thing I was going to experience but I was clearly wrong.
I called the only person I know that would listen to me sob over the phone, Gma. The phone call didn't even last 5 minutes before getting cut off because stupid Patterson and it’s horrible service.

I texted alish, but I didn't want to bother her so much because she literally just sat through a meal at Wendy's while I exploded. Then I knew Gma went over and talked to ma and pa because shortly after I received a text from pa that made me cry even more. I called it a night because I didn’t want to deal with it tonight.

Wednesday December 3

There was no talk for me today, I was kind of relieved but disappointed at the same time. Instead Brittany got ready and left without saying a word. So that's how today is going to be.

It was my Monday but only 4 days of work and then I'll be cruising leaving all my troubles behind me. Everyone was texting me, just checking up on me after the twist of events that occurred the previous night. I was fine.

When I got to work I got zone 5. Again I came to a whole brand new dtd. All of the marketplace and PI parking is all blocked off and ready for construction. That means walls galore. I can only imagine what DTD will look like when I come back to visit after my program ends if it changes so much in just 2 days.

Nothing happened today and I was completely ok with that, it was real slow.
I spoke to soon as my engineering buddy came out of nowhere. Out of all the days I was really not feeling like communicating to other humans. He stopped and luckily there were no awkward comments. He just decided to play on his phone and tell me how he was a rebel for doing so in front of guests. There are plenty of other places to play on your phone and I could really careless if you think you are a rebel or not.

Afterwards Anthony, the closing manager tonight, came up to check up. He quizzed me on my knowledge of chemicals and their dwell times, aced that. He then started giving me pins to add to my lanyard because he said I was lacking in numbers. Its cause I pocket the ones I like, but he doesn’t have to know that.

My day/night turned around when this precious little toddler just wanted to play. I caught him playing with the Christmas decorations and went up to him and his family. They were staying at the French quarter and were here for the next couple of days. By this time dtd was pretty dead and the little boy was just enjoying running around in the front of Fultons.

When I got home it was a quiet and dead apartment, just like every night.

Thursday December 4

This morning I pulled out my suitcase and started packing for this cruise. I'm finally getting excited about it and just being able to get away from everything.
Then it was off to work, another 4-12:30 day. Today I was zone 4. Nothing happened today, starting to be a trend.
I texted alish and Brittany to see if we were still going to do the Christmas party on the 16th after almost 7 hours of no response I came to the conclusion that I would just be going solo. Brittany told me just to wait till the following week till it's Christmas at the park, but that's not the same. I need to be able to say that I went to a Christmas party.

Shelby and me got stuck in WOD tonight. We normally enter through the restrooms side door and go through that cast member door. But they lock that door at night and with construction the back door to WOD is not there. So we went upstairs and walked through the merch warehouse. We ended up walking across a walkway I never knew was there, up above the store itself, where we could see pocahontas and john smith and all the other big statues at eye level. We eventually found our way out and had to take a very brisk walk back to the west side.

The night finally ended and I went home to an empty room. Surprising? I didn't really think so with how my life was going. I got ready to sleep when Brittany got home saying how she was on my bus home. We talked like nothing was wrong, but I knew sometime we would have to hash everything out. But maybe tonight was not the night to do that.

Friday December 5

It's official I only have 1 month left, and we all know how fast that month will fly by.
Today I woke up nice and early and caught the bus to the magic kingdom at 9:30. I wanted to get some Christmas attire for our Christmas cruise as well as purchase a party ticket for the 16th, even if I was going alone I was making sure I would go to a party.

Magic kingdom ran out of the Christmas Minnie ears, go figure so I walked out with my new toy story shirt.

Today while everyone else was out of the apartment some random girl and guy came waltzing in my room. SURPRISE! We got a new roommate. She wanted to know about the other girls and where they worked. I tried my best to give her all the answers she wanted but we all pretty much keep to ourselves. Then while I was making lunch before work she asked what the fridge situation is, well we tried to divide shelves but that never worked so it’s a free for all.

I headed off to work, it poured on the way there and I dreaded that because I knew I was restrooms. When I got to work it was free pancake dinner day for celebrating our new "home" aka building. Free food, I shall not complain.

Today I was marketplace restrooms and it went by pretty fast.
However I got a call over the radio about toy saying the restroom needed to be taken care of. When I rushed over there this is what a saw...I hope that call was a joke. But I knew it wasn't

The rest of my night was spent hopping from restroom to restroom. Nothing all to exciting.
When I got home Brittany was still awake, so I asked if she met our new roommate. I texted her earlier about the whole situation and she forgot all about it when she got home. However she said that our living room window shades were wide open. Like we keep those closed for a reason, security is literally right outside from us and we don't want everyone peeking into our apartment.

Continue to Next Post

Sama, it makes my heart sad to know you are upset. I know it's part of the deal living away from home but you can always call me if you need someone to talk to. Can't wait to have you back in the studio, I miss you so much. Enjoy the cruise - can't wait to see your pictures! I love you sweetie!

Sam,

Have a great cruise! There were 2 last minute cruises JQ and I were dreading, being so Ill prepared and 1 of them was a Western Caribbean. Well, both turned out to be fantastic!

You will love the Christmas theme and if you venture to the 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman, make sure your driver gives you a little history about their Island and government. We found it to be fascinating.

Hi..I just finished reading your report so far. What an exciting adventure you are having! Living with roommates is always hard, even when they are your best friends! I can't wait to read about your cruise, have a fantastic time!

Hi again! I was that lady (back on November 9th) that told you that I loved your trip reports! Glad I made your night. :blush: As I was walking away I thought "Ugh why didn't I get a pic together? " so I turned back to find you but you were already gone. Darn!

Lots of fun times with Alish, I bet you will really miss her! Yolo's Hit Japan?
Can't wait to read more about your adventure!

What A WONDER To Behold! Cruise Day 1 Pt 1

Saturday December 6

Today I woke up and finished up my packing. I over packed but that's to be expected. I also realized how relived I was to have kiss come down and bring me 2 extra suitcases because I will definitely be needing them at the end of this program.

I made sure I had everything ready to just be picked up tonight because after work I was going to alishs to sleep there for the 4 hours before we hit the road. Then it was off to work. All I had to do was get threw today and I was golden.

When I got to work Robbie was telling me how she went to mk this morning and she watched some tapping of the parade. However today was only the cheerleading section. Starting Monday and Tuesday cast members needed to be lucky enough to get chosen to go to the parade. I was a little bummed about missing the taping but like I was going on a cruise so that feeling went away real quick.
Then our manager, Richard, came in and told us how he met Whoopi in the market place today. Like “famous” people never come to DTD because it’s just not that popular.

Tonight I was zone 10 and I was preparing for my night to go real slow. It was busy tonight but zone 10 is literally nothing, just splitsville to disney quest. Brandon was zone 7 and we ended up tag teaming the whole night between the 2 zones. We would do 1 zones trash run then the other and then it was time for our break. Zone 7 is the worst with having the old steep PI bridge back. Our manager Jason found us tag teaming and made a comment about it. He is one to not really care as long as we got the job done.

One thing I learned was that another CP, Michael literally hates stilt people. We have snowflakes on the west side and toy soldiers on the market place side. He was freaking out, and refused to even look at them. We had time to kill before our break so we watched the manikin but cirque. He was also about touching girls faces, like no. But it wasn’t me and I was literally pooping my pants laughing so hard about what I was watching.

Tonight the big news was that Chris Evans was in cirque. Today was the night for famous people spottings in DTD. During our last break Michael told us what was happening over twitter. I guess some writer has the same name as him and wrote an article. Some fan tweeted to him thinking it was the writer and said something about the article. Of course there was a hater as well, so another cp, bill started a twitter war about how amazing the article was, even though no one read it.

On the last round of trash runs we ran into Jason again. He was asking everyone if they were off Thursday and were going to the formal. I said I was off but wasn’t going and he tried having me work because another cp didn’t get off and wanted to go. But like I would be cruising so I couldn’t.

Randy picked me up from work tonight. He took me back to Patterson to grab my suitcase and change. Then we went to fill up his gas tank when I realized I forgot my phone charger and to take my shampoo and conditioner out of my suitcase since Alish was bringing hers. Clearly running around at 1am is not something I'm good at.

We got to their apartment even before I would have gotten home from work. Alish was still up watching how I met your mother. I raided their fridge to help them dispose of some food that would go bad by the time we got back.

A little after 2 we decided to try to get some sleep. I ended up watching will and grace till about 3:30 knowing that our wake up call was at 5…

Sunday December 7 - Cruise day 1

Alish woke up first and woke me around around 5. We got up and moving and left around 5:30. First stop...Starbucks. Where I got myself a venti gingerbread frapp (tis the season to drink Christmas in a cup) and a breakfast sandwich.

No matter how much caffeine I consume if I want to sleep I will sleep. I tried to fight it off because both alish and randy got the same amount of sleep and had to stay awake. I did real good at the beginning, then alish and randy switched and alish drove. I remember singing to Christmas music and then I woke up and we were in Miami.

We parked in the lot and got lost. It's not like port Canaveral and we didn't know what was going on. We found a bathroom that had only one room for each female and male. The female room had a family of 6 in it and the guy who came out of the males said we could use that one.

Then we waited outside of the terminal for a good amount of time. That awkward moment when we had to keep telling all the workers that Brittany wasn't coming. They ended up crossing her name off when we signed our papers, sucks to suck. We got all the forms signed and we got our room card. As well as a lanyard because we are now Silver members. Slowly moving up in the disney cruising world. Then it was the dreaded waiting till it was our time to get on the ship.

In the meantime we look at the activities for today and played some phase 10. Around 12:30 we were called to board. When I scanned to get on the boat the cm said my card wasn't working and I would need to get a new one. It didn't take to long so that's good.

The ship itself is so tiny compared to the dream. The welcome onto the boat just didn't compare to walking into the big atrium on the dream but it was still exciting. First thing we did was go to change our late dining to the early dining rotation. Then it was time to go get some food because 6 meals a day keeps the seasickness away.

Everything is just so tiny and I couldn't help but compare everything to the Dream. After we ate it was after 1:30 and we could go to our room. The joys of the size of the staterooms, the real struggle is where to put all your belongings. We got a system down though.

A castway club gift was waiting for us as we arrived

And the best part of the room, the veranda we splurged on. And it was definitely worth it.

We changed and headed to the adult pool for the comfy lounge chairs. A cm came up and IDed us and told us that this was an 18 years or older area. Thanks I know I have a baby face. At 3 we headed back to our room and got changed to get ready for our drill. We told Randy we were leaving, he woke up and said “Ok I’ll see you later” and fell back to sleep in the sun. Alish and I headed back to the room and met our stateroom host, Harold. He was super sweet.

Randy later called us and asked were he went. It was a crabby Randy because he thought we left him when we told him we were leaving but he was to busy sleeping.

I was so sad when Darren didn't come over the sound system. Darren why aren't you my cruise director!!! It was 4 o'clock and it was time to go to our station. Mission complete. Now it was time to go sailing away!

Next it was time to find a spot for the sailing away party. Disney was playing all the good tunes and the dancers were really lively. However the song wasn't as catchy and the characters weren’t out as long as the dreams sail away. Forever comparing. But I still had fun so that’s all that matters

We were officially moving and set sail for the open sea. It was around 5 and we headed back to our room to get ready for dinner.

Bye Miami

It was almost 5:45 so we headed to our first meal at Parrot Cay. We were taken to the wrong table but corrected the guy who seemed more unhappy about being there. We had a table to ourselves and it was so weird. Our waiters were nice but they were no Stephanie and holly. Forever comparing. We kept cracking jokes about Brittany being so quiet. Ohhh. It was strange not having her around.

(Behind me taking orders was our head waiter, Joel and the blurry guy was our assistant waiter Philippe)

Dinner was good. Better than I expected. However it was just too much for me. I’m not properly ready for the amount of food I will be consuming. The 4 course meal was just too much, so I went with a 3 course meal.

I got the romaine salad, mixed grill (lamb, sausage, and steak) and the sticky date recommended by Joel.
Alish didn’t realize it was lamb and she thought it was pork chop…

My sticky date was just to sweet and I couldn't get threw it. Although I know Joel would have loved to share my sticky date and this became a joke throughout the whole cruise.

Continue to Next Post

I've been reading your TR for several days and finally caught up - having a blast! Your life as a Cast Member definitely has its ups and downs but a lot of fun. Can't wait to read more about your cruise! (I just became a cast member and had Traditions on Friday in Anaheim - can't wait to learn all about the perks when I start training on Tuesday.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter