Got our new trailer! Rockwood Mini Lite 2509s *pics*

Lmans77

Mouseketeer
24LCiKg
We sold our old junky pop up (I posted about it and its wood rot issues) and finally got our new Rockwood Mini Lite 2509s. It's a 26' bunkhouse with Murphy bed model. TV is a 2017 F150 3.5L ecoboost with max tow. Kids are so excited and the Fort is booked for June. First trip is this weekend to a local campground - Brazos Bend State Park TX- to get acclimated. Then Spring Break at Petit Jean in Arkansas in 2 weeks.

We've named her the Pixie Dust Express. She's our own DVC home resort. Our kids are SO excited. See you at the Fort!!

Last edited:
the kids should be excited, enjoy the time together, no better way to spend time than camping with them, our first trailer was a 26' bunkhouse, a huge step up from the tent!

That's the right idea, Lmans77. Your beautiful new trailer will be your comfy home-away-from-home while you are on vacation.

Thanks for the pix!

Bama Ed

New trailer looks super nice and like it will meet your needs for some time to come. Happy trails.

Looks good. Hope you get a lot of great memories out of it.

Good looking rig. No better way to spend time with the family and the memories that will be made will be priceless. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

That's a beautiful camper! I know you and your family will enjoy making memories in the Pixie Dust Express:) Love the name!

24LCiKg
We sold our old junky pop up (I posted about it and its wood rot issues) and finally got our new Rockwood Mini Lite 2509s. It's a 26' bunkhouse with Murphy bed model. TV is a 2017 F150 3.5L ecoboost with max tow. Kids are so excited and the Fort is booked for June. First trip is this weekend to a local campground - Brazos Bend State Park TX- to get acclimated. Then Spring Break at Petit Jean in Arkansas in 2 weeks.

We've named her the Pixie Dust Express. She's our own DVC home resort. Our kids are SO excited. See you at the Fort!!

You will love it. We have almost the exact same one, just from it's sister company Flagstaff Micro Lite. We have had no issues at all and they seem to be well made. When the bed is folded up, its amazing how much room it has for such a small camper. We also love all the storage (inside and out) and the electric awning. Here's ours, you can see how similar they are. Any questions, feel free to ask. Happy camping!
microlite7.jpg

tltay2005 said exactly what I was thinking. Bed up and slide out gives a great amount of space. Congrats on your new camping home :thumbsup2

Congratulations!!! We looked at that model and really liked it. Love the Murphy bed.
Happy trails!!

So excited for y'all!! The Rockwood is a great camper. You will be making lots of memories with the kids for many years! Also it sure is nice looking!

24LCiKg

Beautiful rig! Wishing your family many happy memories in it.

I hope you disclosed the wood rot to the pop up buyer.

Beautiful rig! Wishing your family many happy memories in it.

I hope you disclosed the wood rot to the pop up buyer.
of course. Not only that, but we replaced the vast majority of that. In addition to that, the lifting cable snapped the week before we sold it and it would not go up. We were done.done.done. at that point and sold it as is with full disclosure of all its issues for a massive loss. Some guy from craigslist was very happy to get it for the pennies we sold it for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter