Got to make our ADR's today for November Yipeeeeeeeeeee

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
What do you thinks of our ADRs? this is a surprise trip, the kids think we aren't going until 2011.
It's Mother's Day, I slept in then called and got actually what we wanted. This is to be a more laid back trip. Then DH talked DS into doing the pirate leaque face painting and said let's all do it and dress up. So I called back and added that. We discussed our spring break a little and DH said go ahead and book 2011 too. WHAT??? Well Okay Dokey. I'm liking this mother's day. So our ADR are:

Arrive Friday no ADR ordering Giordano's then walking to EPCOT
Sat early lunch resort off to MGM sci fi 4:40PM
Sun lunch at Beaches and Cream supper out
Mon MK no ADR but pirate faces two at 9:00A and two at 9:20A
Tuesday Blizzard Beach then Chef Mickey's
Wed Animal Kingdom Rain forest Cafe 5:00P
Thur Animal Kingdom pool day no ADR
Friday Free day repeat or do something we missed no ADR
Sat BBB 8A CRT noon
Sun leave

We might try Boma since we are staying there if a time works out for us. We have never done the pirate face experience looking forward to that. And we have never at lunch at CRT. Since we are splitting hotels I thought I would have to get up for 6A on Tuesday for the rest of our ressie but the CM said 180 plus 10 and I simply was not going to argue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter