Got Wyndham Palace for $50.00.....

Brer-Rabbit

<font color=navy>Creator of Royal Logos<br><font c
through priceline for August 8th. We always book an offsite hotel for our arrival night -- we usually get in late. We will check-in to the CR on the ninth, so we didn't want to spend a whole lot on our first night.

I bid 4* on priceline for $50.00 plus the AMEX bonus money ($5) and got Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa in DTD!! This is a great resort. We stayed there this past March on our arrival night and took the advice of someone on the boards and signed up for Wyndham by request (their Guest club). We requested a high floor with a good view and a King bed and all our requests were met. We were on the 21st floor, and had a great view of DTD -- it was awesome, and we had booked through priceline that time as well.

Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement. :)

You got a great deal there! We're going to be at the Wyndham next month for 4 nights at $33 per night (+20 bonus, now expired).

I was hoping for WPRS when I bid, I can't wait until AUG!!!!

Here are some of our pics from last time we were there:

Our Room:
room1.jpg

room2.jpg

The Bathroom:
bath.jpg

Our View:
wprsview.jpg

dayview2.jpg

Make sure you join Wyndham By Request!!!

We are staying at the Wynham Palace in a couple of weeks for three nights, also through priceline. I haven't heard much about the pool there. Is it special in any way? Is it inviting? Will it be crowded? Will my kids enjoy it?

Jan. 02 through Priceline. We got in the the 33.00 deal also. But , 50.00 is great also. I can't wait to put my requests in. I thought I should wait until late Nov. or Dec. Woohoo, I can't wait!!!!

There is a pool - kiddie pool for the little ones. A large, kind of winding pool with a "water Fall" for the kids to play in. It also has a whirlpool - great for those sore tootsies! It was very clean and well kept! There was a second pool but when we were there, it was rented out for a catered event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter