GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Okay, I missed something while I was teaching. Were AP previews released with DVC??
Preview registration began at 9 am eastern today for AP, DVC & Golden Oak Club Members. There were separate registration pages for each.

I'll gently nudge that - while I'm happy for those who get to experience it multiple times - that might be something to just quietly celebrate for yourselves.
I didn't say it was ME but I am sure those who bought the tickets to D23(ME) and those who paid tens of thousands on their DVC membership and hundreds on the AP are very happy for the perk.

I personally am ecstatic to have gotten the D23 tickets because IMO the value is there.

I for one am very thankful that these boards have given me and others the heads up for special events.

Missed it

Maybe I’m a sore loser since I missed out but I wish there was a way to control this.
control what? the D23 event is a paid event and I was lucky enough to get the tickets. The AP/DVC previews were released at about the same time and when I clicked over (DVC and APH) the number was like 9000+ ahead of me-so no chance but I was trying.

I never got an email confirmation for signing up for the Remy AP Preview and DON'T expect to get one for this one. I get some passholder emails, but not important ones that announce special events. If it wasn't for these boards, I would know about these events until too late to register.
So without a screen shot and email what do you do? Do you just have to scan your magic band and reservation will confirm?

I'll gently nudge that - while I'm happy for those who get to experience it multiple times - that might be something to just quietly celebrate for yourselves.
I don't think that poster is saying she personally booked multiple spots, but I agree. This is a huge property with a lot of big fans who didn't get anything. If you have multiple affiliations you are absolutely entitled to book multiple spots if you choose to, but considering the feelings of those who missed out would be kind.

I don't think that poster is saying she personally booked multiple spots, but I agree. This is a huge property with a lot of big fans who didn't get anything. If you have multiple affiliations you are absolutely entitled to book multiple spots if you choose to, but considering the feelings of those who missed out would be kind.
agree.

I'll let this page of the thread speak for part of that.

But I completely agree with you. I don't want to take anything away from the people who scored more than one opportunity - they don't need to defend doing so. It just might be something to keep closer to their chest considering how a lot of people are feeling right now.

I agree. I was lucky enough to get D23 - but that was the only one I was eligible for, so had I not gotten it then I would have been getting an ILL (or hoping for a VQ slot) or doing stand-by on my trip in August. Since our profiles know so much about us, I kind of wish there was a way that those who are only whatever bucket is opening that day (D23, AP, DVC, etc.) would be eligible first and others who have multiple affiliations were held in a different waiting room for x amount of time so that the people who only have one bite at the apple are in the group that got first shot at it.

So without a screen shot and email what do you do? Do you just have to scan your magic band and reservation will confirm?
I forgot my printed confirmation for the Remy Preview (never received email confirmation for that one) and they did let me in after I explained I didn't get an email confirmation. They did scan our MagicBands to see that we were registered.

I received the email, but I wasn’t interested this time. I am happy for those of you who were able to get a spot.

I agree that just because you can double up based on affiliations, it’s not a kind thing to do when there is such a limited supply. I am sorry some of you missed out completely.

I agree. I was lucky enough to get D23 - but that was the only one I was eligible for, so had I not gotten it then I would have been getting an ILL (or hoping for a VQ slot) or doing stand-by on my trip in August. Since our profiles know so much about us, I kind of wish there was a way that those who are only whatever bucket is opening that day (D23, AP, DVC, etc.) would be eligible first and others who have multiple affiliations were held in a different waiting room for x amount of time so that the people who only have one bite at the apple are in the group that got first shot at it.
I wondered if that might have been why they did AP and DVC simultaneously - that would slightly cancel each other out.

I'm still a little disappointed that they did the D23 event first rather than last. I think it would have been nice to give folks one more try if they missed out today, and some people might have opted not to double-dip if they scored an AP/DVC slot. (I'd suspect that some people jumped on the D23 event as a "guarantee" in case the AP/DVC release didn't work out.)

Sadly, nothing. My AP isn't verified yet, so I believe that maybe it... almost as if my email isn't set up yet for AP mail. I never got the initial email, either.

However, it did recognize my AP when I registered, and I do have a confirmation # so I believe I'm fine.
Mine isn’t active I didn’t have a problem registering. My confirmation email went to spam. For other previews nothing gets added to MDE until a few days before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter