• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GOTG FP Lines

DarthMole

DIS Veteran
I've read a bit about how they are queuing up the FP line prior to rope drop but I see FP's are still available for 2-3 hours after the park opens. Once the initial rush dies down, how are the FP lines? If the park opens at 8AM, how is the FP line at 9AM?

We'll be there next Tuesday and my strategy right now is the be there early (7:15) and try to pull a FP in the first five minutes of park opening (8 AM) with a return time around 9-10. Then before using the FP, grab another one if the line is not too bad. There is obviously a constant demand since they run out early, but after being available for an hour, is the line a couple minutes, or are you queuing up for 10-15 minutes or more?

We'll also be there on Monday, which is an EMH day and a 9AM opening for us regular folk. We're debating sending a runner over to get FP for the group within the window so knowing when the line dies down would help with that too. We don't care so much about return times on these.

This morning, I first walked through that area around 9:30am. There were still fp available (sorry, didn't pay attention to what time, but I heard they ran out around 11am) and there was no real line to speak of. Just your typical line of 10 or so people.

If it is similar to RSR after opening then I would expect the wait to be just a few minutes after the initial rush dies down.

We came into CA after going into Disneyland this morning, at around 9:30 (EMH day in CA) and got right into the fp line. Took about 10- 15 mins. Got a 3:45 return time. Been here all week and fps have run out around 11ish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter