Gotta Perfect That Hula - A July 2010 PTR - UPDATED 8/3 - I STARTED THE TR!!!!

MarieTheCat24

DIS Veteran
Welcome, everybody, to my first ever Pre-Trip Report! party:

I’m really glad that you’re here. I certainly hope that I can entertain you for the next few months until my trip FINALLY gets here. I’ve been reading other people’s (Pre)Trip Reports for a while and I figured, hey, why not try one myself? So hopefully you guys will like it. Actually, I think my number one hope is that people read it. :laughing: Liking it is another story…

But, you know, if this report just happens to launch me into trip report superstardom…well I’d be okay with that. I need to get moderately famous and then washed up so that I can compete on Dancing with the Stars. I want to be on that show so badly. Can’t you just see it now? “From the DISboards, dancing the Foxtrot with her partner Mark Ballas…MarietheCat24.” We dance to Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by my all time favorite band, The Beatles. (Side note: If you’re not a Beatles fan…GET OUT! Actually don’t. Just go listen to the Sgt. Pepper album and then tell me they aren’t AMAZING.) I wear a girlier version of their Sgt. Pepper outfits, in pink, of course. With sequins. Crowd goes wild. The judges love it. Perfect Score. I give a tearful interview to Brooke Burke thanking everyone at the DISboards for helping me get here. It will be perfect.

Okay, self. That’s enough. You’re gonna scare them all off.

Anyway, I should probably also warn you that I have a tendency to ramble. I’m a stream of consciousness kind of writer. Seriously. All of the crazy things I think will probably end up in print. I do realize that big blocks of text aren’t always fun to read. Y’all want pictures. And I will definitely include those. But I am a wordy girl so long blocks of text will be a staple of this report. Be prepared. And you aren’t allowed to say that I didn’t warn ya.

Gosh. I’m rambling already. I should check to make sure that you’re still reading. So are you? Can you see this? If you can see this, press one. Or do the Macarena. Just something to let me know you’re there. By the way, did you know that Macarena automatically capitalizes itself in Microsoft Word? I literally just learned that when the lowercase “m” suddenly grew up to an “M” right before my eyes. Apparently, Word knows that the epic 90s song/dance is legitimate. Thank god for that. :thumbsup2

So now you’re probably asking yourself, “Who in the world is this crazy girl talking about the Macarena?” Well, my name is Kara and I am a Disney-aholic.

Here’s a sexy picture of me eating a turkey leg last summer. I tend to make ridiculous faces when posing for pictures. Also, ignore the fact that my hair is a mess. As you all know, Florida humidity, especially in the summer, is insane. Resistance is futile. Just focus on my wonderful purple nails. Or the deliciousness of the turkey leg.
077.jpg

I am 19 years old and…Hmm…How should I describe myself? I’m a bit of a free spirit. I don’t necessarily like to do things the conventional way. I’m a thinker. In fact, I’d classify myself as an Over-Thinker. Because of this, I have a hard time living in the moment. I’m always thinking one step ahead. I often over-analyze so much that I suck the fun right out of what I’m doing. It’s something I’m definitely trying to change. That’s part of why I love Disney so much- it helps me stop thinking for a week. :)

I should also mention that I am a big dork. Like, I have MAJOR weirdo tendencies. For as much as I over-think, I also have my fair share of relaxed, live life to the fullest moments. And those moments will be prevalent throughout this report. :laughing:

Here’s an example of my dorkiness from last summer’s trip.
308.jpg

In case you couldn’t tell (and I’m sure that you couldn’t ;)) my little cousin and I are doing the Pirate Dance that I invented after a late night ride on Pirates of the Caribbean. We have our hooks, eye patches, and you can’t really see it in the picture, but we were hopping around on one foot. As you can see, not only am I the BEST COUSIN EVER, but I am also completely ridiculous. And have a lot of crazy ideas. And am totally unafraid of looking stupid in public.

I’m a student at the Ohio State University. Go Bucks! :cheer2: I know some of y’all are probably so turned off by this that you will immediately hit the back button and get the heck away from my PTR. For whatever reason, in the college sports world at least, a lot of people hate Ohio State. I think you’re all just jealous that we’re so good at everything. And because our mascot is a poisonous nut. I mean, how many other schools can say that?

But I do know that there are many fellow Ohioans posting on the DIS, so here’s a picture of me and some of my friends at one of our football games 2 seasons ago. I can’t really find any good ones from this past season. Unless you want a picture of my Chuck Taylors on the turf after we rushed the field upon clinching the Big Ten title against Iowa.
011.jpg

I am majoring in Journalism, and I think it’s perfect for me. I LOVE to write, so being able to make money while writing would be awesome. After I graduate, I’d like to move to New York City to either attend grad school or start interning with some of the big names in the media world. Right now, I’m leaning towards going in the pop culture direction. I am a TV junkie, so if I could write about TV for a publication like Entertainment Weekly, well, that would be incredible. I mean, they have people on staff who get paid to share their critiques and opinions of American Idol performances. How awesome would that be!?! I mean, I sit in front of the TV every Tuesday night and offer up my own commentary to anyone who is willing to listen, anyway. :rotfl: Getting paid to do that would be a dream. And it’s a big dream. But I’m a big dreamer.

Okay. So what else would y’all like to know about me? Um…I love to dance. I’ve taken classes my whole life. If the whole journalism thing doesn’t pan out, I think I’ll join a hip hop dance crew. Seriously though, dance is super important to me. It’s a stress reliever. If I ever become president, I am implementing mandatory daily dance parties. They would boost the Nation’s morale by a large amount. Plus, I really think that people need to loosen up a bit. Stop taking life so seriously. Blast some cheesy pop music and get down with your bad selves! :banana:

And since this is a Disney board, I should probably share with y’all just why I love Disney so much. In a lot of ways, Disney is my inspiration. Between the movies, music, and theme parks, Disney has taught me never to give up on my dreams. I wear a ring with a little Mickey Mouse head on it to serve as a daily reminder of this. The world is full of a lot of incredibly jaded people. I’m not going to lie…I can be quite the cynic at times. But life wouldn’t be worth living if I wasn’t constantly striving to accomplish all that I want to. And maybe I’m naïve for believing that I’ll get my very own happy ending, but I’m definitely a lot happier than those who don’t. :teeth:

Plus, I’ve grown up at Disney. My first ever trip was a day trip to the Magic Kingdom when I was 4 years old. I don’t really remember much, but my mom told me that at the end of the night, I stood at the back of the ferry and blew kisses back at the MK as the fireworks were going off. Disney, if you’re reading and want to make a commercial using my story, you’re more than welcome to. But I’m expecting big bucks. :laughing: Or free admission for the rest of my life. Or dinner at Le Cellier whenever I want it. Bottom line, Disney…I’m willing to negotiate.

But back to growing up at Disney…I’m one of those kids who was lucky enough to visit the World pretty much every year since that first trip. That place is full of memories. Every time I ride the Mad Tea Party, I think back to the time that my sister and I made my Grandma sick from spinning too much. Every time I see the popcorn cart on Main Street, I remember the night that I ate popcorn and ice cream for dinner. For an 8 year old, this was a big deal. :laughing: Every time I go to Epcot, I remember all the times my sister complained about how much she hated learning. That’s not really a good memory, per say. But it’s funny. And even at 17, she still hates learning. And still makes it known. I guess it’s good to know that some things never change. Going back to WDW every year gives me the opportunity to re-live those memories. And to make new ones that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. :wizard:

Well, I’m going to wrap this up here. Thanks everybody for reading! I’m sorry that you’ve learned more about me than you probably really wanted to know. But I warned you that I like to talk/write. ;) Stay tuned for the actual trip details, stories from previous trips, and crazy rants about my life.

***Up next, I’ll introduce you to my traveling companions...aka my family.

Ok, Kara...I'm in! I want more pictures, though!!

I love your memories of past trips. Isn't it funny how the most random memories stick with you?

We dance to Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by my all time favorite band, The Beatles. (Side note: If you’re not a Beatles fan…GET OUT! Actually don’t. Just go listen to the Sgt. Pepper album and then tell me they aren’t AMAZING.) I wear a girlier version of their Sgt. Pepper outfits, in pink, of course. With sequins. Crowd goes wild. The judges love it. Perfect Score. I give a tearful interview to Brooke Burke thanking everyone at the DISboards for helping me get here. It will be perfect.

Or as American Idol would call them..."Lennon/McCartney." Did you watch that week? They would NOT call them the Beatles. Even one of the girls, in her pre-singing speech was all, "My dad used to play Lennon/McCartney songs in the car when I was growing up...." Like they have the rights to the music, but NOT the name!

Looking forward to more!

Kara, I am in too. Love your voice.

I have an eight-year old who can't wait for tonight's DWTS. She is going to vote for the first time. As soon as you make your appearance, I will be sure to get her and all her eight year old friends to vote for you. (I can probably bribe my students too.) ;)

Not a Beatles fan - sorry - but I do love Imagine. Does that count? Can I still read your PTR? :rotfl: I more than make up for it with my Disney enthusiam, though!

:yay: Debby

Thanks for reading, guys!

Or as American Idol would call them..."Lennon/McCartney." Did you watch that week? They would NOT call them the Beatles. Even one of the girls, in her pre-singing speech was all, "My dad used to play Lennon/McCartney songs in the car when I was growing up...." Like they have the rights to the music, but NOT the name!
Oh my gosh. That bothered me so much! The whole time I was like what about George and Ringo?

And don't worry, the next update will have plenty of pictures. :thumbsup2

I have an eight-year old who can't wait for tonight's DWTS. She is going to vote for the first time. As soon as you make your appearance, I will be sure to get her and all her eight year old friends to vote for you. (I can probably bribe my students too.) ;)

Not a Beatles fan - sorry - but I do love Imagine. Does that count? Can I still read your PTR? :rotfl: I more than make up for it with my Disney enthusiam, though!
Aww I'm glad to know that I will have the kids on my side when I'm on DWTS. We can build an army of 8 year olds to use all their votes on me. :laughing: Who did your daughter vote for? I'm personally pulling for Evan Lysacek.

And I guess it's alright for you to keep reading my PTR despite not being a Beatles fan. ;)

Joining in on the fun! :)

I love the Beatles, too. I was able to see Paul McCartney in concert when he was here in NYC last July and he was AMAZING :worship:

Who is your favorite on DTWS this season? I like Evan & Pam. and Nicole is just ridiculously good.

I'm here! I'm here!
Yay! Thanks for coming! I feel like I'm hosting a party. :rotfl: I should get y'all some snacks.

Joining in on the fun! :)

I love the Beatles, too. I was able to see Paul McCartney in concert when he was here in NYC last July and he was AMAZING :worship:

Who is your favorite on DTWS this season? I like Evan & Pam. and Nicole is just ridiculously good.
Thanks for joining!

OMG. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous that you got to see Paul McCartney live. That is like one of my dreams! Did he sing Hey Jude? Because that is my ALL TIME FAVORITE song, and I've always wanted to participate in a concert sing-a-long.

And I'm rooting for Evan on DWTS. I also like Erin, but I think that might just be because I find Maks ridiculously attractive. :laughing: And yeah, Nicole is REALLY good, but I kinda hope she doesn't win. I mean, part of the fun of the show is watching them improve week to week.

Thanks for joining!

OMG. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous that you got to see Paul McCartney live. That is like one of my dreams! Did he sing Hey Jude? Because that is my ALL TIME FAVORITE song, and I've always wanted to participate in a concert sing-a-long.

And I'm rooting for Evan on DWTS. I also like Erin, but I think that might just be because I find Maks ridiculously attractive. :laughing: And yeah, Nicole is REALLY good, but I kinda hope she doesn't win. I mean, part of the fun of the show is watching them improve week to week.

I know! I feel so lucky I got to see him in concert. He's one of the few I actually wanted to see live. He sang so many songs, including Hey Jude. He also covered John Lennon's "Give Peace a Chance" and that was amazing as well :thumbsup2

Yea, Nicole straight out was by far the best dancer. It really isn't fair to the rest of the performers :confused3

She voted for Chad and Cheryl. The other twin fell asleep and tried to vote this morning for Erin and Maks, but it was too late.

I totally think that Nicole has an advantage. She is a great dancer, but I think the others have it harder.

I'm in even though you are a Buckeye. LOL! (My dad went to the University of Michigan so he has kind of "brainwashed" my sisters and I as my mom says into being Wolverine fans...I'm sure you know all about the rivalry between the 2 schools!).

Love the quote in your signature BTW. :) I love that song.

I'm in! You are hilarious! :rotfl2:

We will be at Disney in July as well and guess what, we are from Ohio---the southern part!

:thumbsup2I am so glad there are some Evan fans out there! I so want him to win DWTS.

Can't wait to read all about your plans!

Erika

I'm in even though you are a Buckeye. LOL! (My dad went to the University of Michigan so he has kind of "brainwashed" my sisters and I as my mom says into being Wolverine fans...I'm sure you know all about the rivalry between the 2 schools!).

Love the quote in your signature BTW. :) I love that song.
Thanks for joining! And I totally understand where your dad is coming from, so it's ok. My children are going to be brainwashed into being Buckeye Fans. You know how some people play classical music for their babies to stimulate their brains or whatever? Well, I'm probably going to play a non-stop loop of the Ohio State Marching Band's music. :laughing:

I'm in! You are hilarious! :rotfl2:

We will be at Disney in July as well and guess what, we are from Ohio---the southern part!

:thumbsup2I am so glad there are some Evan fans out there! I so want him to win DWTS.

Can't wait to read all about your plans!

Erika
Thanks for joining, fellow Ohioan! Aren't you so ready for July to just get here? I wish we could just skip June entirely. Except for when Toy Story 3 comes out. Because I am ridiculously excited for that movie!

:dance3:

OMG you've started!! YAY!!!

Well... I LOVE THIS.

LOVE IT.

What do I even say?

First of all... way to RAMBLE. Are you me? God. I love it. I also ban people who don't like The Beatles from my life. Immediately and with no exceptions.

If I could even choose a favorite part of your post it would PROBABLY BE THE PIRATE DANCE BECAUSE WAY TO BE AWESOME, I mean, omg. You and your little cousin are just like me and mine. We've never done THAT. Though. Now we will.

The picture of you eating the turkey leg... well... I am turned on. I love those things. God they are disgusting. But also DELICIOUS and I love them so so sossosososoosmuch.

I kind of got chills when reading about how so many things in Disney trigger a memory for you.. it's the exact same way for me. It's kind of like when I visit where I grew up and every place represents something that happened there. Amazing :wizard:

As for DWTS... you will never match the beauty, magnificence, and grace displayed by the best dancer in the world, KATE GOSSELIN. So don't even try.

Obviously, I am not embarking on this magical journey to Disney by myself.

I know that there are a lot of people who take Solo Trips. And they seem to enjoy themselves. I'm sure it's nice to be able to just do whatever you want, and not have to take the opinions of others into consideration. But for me, part of what makes Disney so great is getting to share the magic with the people I love.

And for this trip, and probably for the next few trips, unless I can FINALLY convince my BFFs to plan a Girl’s Trip to the World (I need new friends :upsidedow), the people I’m sharing the magic with are my wonderful parents and sister. We are all VERY different, personality-wise, which could potentially make for a not so fun vacation. But somehow it works. We’ve gotten pretty good at the whole give and take thing over the years.

You should know that my family is incapable of taking a good group picture. Someone always ends up with their eyes closed. Or their hair in their face. Or their bra hanging out. (Yes, that has happened) And then we have to deal with the fact that one of us has to actually take the picture. So we tend to just avoid group pictures all together. The universe just doesn’t want us to ever take a good picture. Here are some examples…

As you can see, I am making my “what in the world are you doing?” face. I’m not entirely sure why.
329.jpg

We all look thrilled in this one.
331.jpg

This one’s my favorite. Although my sister and I ruined the picture deliberately. Mom on the other hand…
361.jpg

Here’s the only good family picture we took the entire trip. And it’s the only one that includes all 4 of us.
137.jpg

Oh, and the reason I’m wearing 800 million leis is that the CMs at ‘Ohana saw my birthday button and kept putting more on. :laughing: I wore them like that for the rest of the night. I probably looked like a weirdo to everyone else, but whatevs. Ha.

I guess I will start the introductions with the patriarch of our little family unit, my father. He’s a great guy who has always pushed me and my sister to be the best that we can be. Whether it be coaching my sister’s sports teams or helping me try to make sense of my math homework, he’s always willing to lend a hand. Dad is the opposite of a go with the flow type of person so our trips always have to have some sense of structure. I mean, we don’t plan down to exactly what ride we are going to hit when, but we have a bit of a plan of attack. Dad is ridiculously good at rides like Toy Story Mania and Buzz Lightyear. My greatest moment of triumph came last summer when I beat him on TSM. Although he claims his gun was broken, so we’re due for a re-match this year.

Next up is the most amazing person I know, my mommy. She’s my best friend, my confidant, the person that knows me better than I know myself…basically everything a mother should be. She is the person that I admire most in life for many reasons. I could list them all, but I won’t because it would take up a whole thread. Just know that she’s pretty much the greatest mom ever. And yes, I know I am biased, but she’s totally the best. Mom loves Disney. A lot. She always talks about how she grew up watching the Wonderful World of Disney every Sunday night after dinner at her grandparents’ house. So for her, Disney is a very sentimental place. Her favorite rides are the Tower of Terror and Splash Mountain. I’m pretty sure she’d ride Splash Mountain for the entire trip if she could. Mom is a lot like me in that we NEED these trips to Disney every year to retain our sanity. A week of focusing on nothing other than fun is so important for us.

Then there’s my little sister, Katie. She’s about to turn 18 and will be graduating from high school in a month. I don’t know when she got so old! Technically she’s not all that younger than I am, but she’ll always be my baby sister.

Katie and I are pretty much polar opposites. I’m the artsy one, and she’s the athletic one – she plays softball and is a cheerleader. I’m the intellectual one, and she could care less about knowledge. You basically have to tie her down to get her to watch the news. I like to talk a lot and don’t mind looking like an idiot. Katie on the other hand, is a lot quieter. And she normally refuses to do anything that might stick out when there are people around. At MGM a few years ago, she got “discovered” by one of the Streetmosphere characters. Until then, I had never realized just how red someone can get when embarrassed.

Katie’s a thrill seeker who loves all of the more thrilling rides at the World. And she hates Epcot. Because she is incapable of just walking around and looking at things without complaining about how boring it is. So my visits to Epcot are usually accompanied by obnoxious sighing every time I lead the group into World Showcase.

Here are a few pictures of my sissy and I.

On Primeval Whirl. We both love this ride. We usually end up shoving into each other so hard that we bruise. :rotfl:
096.jpg

This is us at my FAVORITE restaurant, ‘Ohana.
126.jpg

And here’s a picture I took of my sister attempting to cut the delicious food with her broken wrist. It was hilarious. And I just had to document it. If you couldn’t already tell, we are definitely those sisters who make fun of each other a lot. But we kid because we care
133.jpg

And here’s the greatest picture ever taken, with my hero, the Pink Power Ranger. I am a 90’s child and I was obsessed with the Power Rangers growing up. Freshman year of college, a bunch of my friends and I made our own Power Rangers costumes for Halloween. It was epic. People would sing the “Go Go Power Rangers” theme song at us. And we got into a “battle” with a group of ninjas while walking to a party. Amazing night. I’ll have to dig up the pictures if y’all want to see them.
185.jpg

As you can see, Katie and I both wore pink that day to MGM. We did it completely accidentally too. It wasn’t until we were in line to meet the Pink Ranger that we realized it. But it made for an amazing picture.

So that’s my family in a nutshell. You’ll definitely be learning more about these ridiculous characters throughout this report. So be prepared. :thumbsup2

Oh, and HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!! :yay:

:dance3:

OMG you've started!! YAY!!!

Well... I LOVE THIS.

LOVE IT.

What do I even say?

First of all... way to RAMBLE. Are you me? God. I love it. I also ban people who don't like The Beatles from my life. Immediately and with no exceptions.

If I could even choose a favorite part of your post it would PROBABLY BE THE PIRATE DANCE BECAUSE WAY TO BE AWESOME, I mean, omg. You and your little cousin are just like me and mine. We've never done THAT. Though. Now we will.

The picture of you eating the turkey leg... well... I am turned on. I love those things. God they are disgusting. But also DELICIOUS and I love them so so sossosososoosmuch.

I kind of got chills when reading about how so many things in Disney trigger a memory for you.. it's the exact same way for me. It's kind of like when I visit where I grew up and every place represents something that happened there. Amazing :wizard:

As for DWTS... you will never match the beauty, magnificence, and grace displayed by the best dancer in the world, KATE GOSSELIN. So don't even try.

Yay! Thanks for coming over!!

And thank you for understanding my weirdness. :laughing:

First of all, Rambler is my middle name. Except not. But it should be. My BFFs from home and I have an enormous inbox message going on Facebook. We started it almost 2 years ago, before we all left for college. I'm notorious for posting big, giant rants about my life. I'm pretty sure they all hate it. And probably don't even read it all. But they humor me anyway and pretend to.

I'm pretty proud of the Pirate Dance. I only wish we had gotten it on video. And it would have been nice to document the "what in the world is that girl doing?" stares that the other park guests were giving me.

And the thing about turkey legs is that when you're holding one you look down and it's like, why in the world am I going to put this into my body? It's like 50 tons of meat. On a giant bone. It's just not normal. But it's just soooooooooo good that it's impossible to resist. And they don't even taste like turkey. So really, a turkey leg is just a big ball of confusion wrapped around a bone.

And good point about Kate Gosselin. There is no way that I will ever compare to her.

Yes, an update!! :banana:

I love all the "blooper" pics. Reminds me of our pics. We take the most random ones. After being at WDW 5 million times, the normal "pose-y" pics get old.

Aw..your sis trying to eat with her cast! That had to be annoying. Okay..and a little funny. :laughing:

Love the pic of you and your sis with the pink ranger! Here's ours:

WaltDisneyWorld07061.jpg

Thanks for joining! And I totally understand where your dad is coming from, so it's ok. My children are going to be brainwashed into being Buckeye Fans. You know how some people play classical music for their babies to stimulate their brains or whatever? Well, I'm probably going to play a non-stop loop of the Ohio State Marching Band's music. :laughing:

LOL, that is funny. I remember my dad telling me a story about one of his friends teaching his son the alphabet...for the letter M it was M Go Blue so he'd say the alphabet and I guess it would be J, K, L, MGOBLUE, N...:rotfl:

Yes, an update!! :banana:

I love all the "blooper" pics. Reminds me of our pics. We take the most random ones. After being at WDW 5 million times, the normal "pose-y" pics get old.

Aw..your sis trying to eat with her cast! That had to be annoying. Okay..and a little funny. :laughing:
Exactly. I mean, you can take the same boring posed pics over and over. Or you can spice things up a bit.

And watching my sister try to eat with her cast was more than a little funny...it was A LOT funny. :laughing: I felt bad laughing. But then again, I guess she got the last laugh because sharing a bed with her with that thing could have been lethal. She naturally tosses and turns in her sleep, so I got smacked once or twice. Then I started building a divider in the bed with the comforter and extra pillows. I didn't want to wake up with a black eye or anything.

And the picture of you and your sis with the Pink Ranger is really cool. I love all of the fun poses she does.

LOL, that is funny. I remember my dad telling me a story about one of his friends teaching his son the alphabet...for the letter M it was M Go Blue so he'd say the alphabet and I guess it would be J, K, L, MGOBLUE, N...:rotfl:
That's adorable. The first letters my kids learn will be O-H-I-O complete with arm movements.

I love getting to know you and your family a little better! You guys sound great. You are so lucky to have a sister so close in age. My sister and I are totally BFF (although we are 4 years apart) and we are the same way. I wouldn't be able to stop laughing at the attempt at cutting the food if that were my sister! But I think I would have to disown her if she didn't like Epcot!!

LOVE the pics! :thumbsup2

I love getting to know you and your family a little better! You guys sound great. You are so lucky to have a sister so close in age. My sister and I are totally BFF (although we are 4 years apart) and we are the same way. I wouldn't be able to stop laughing at the attempt at cutting the food if that were my sister! But I think I would have to disown her if she didn't like Epcot!!

LOVE the pics! :thumbsup2
Trust me, I've thought about disowning her. But she's starting to come around. A little bit. I think. I mean, it's still her least favorite park. But the hatred isn't as visible as it was a few years ago.

And yeah, it's definitely nice having a sister so close in age. It was great growing up because we always had someone to play with. And now it's great for clothes borrowing purposes. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter