Gov. employee discount at Swan??

Mikepo

Earning My Ears
Pigpen mentioned this in the thread about Favorite budget tips. When I called CRO I was told there were no government employee discounts, so what is this? Our trip is in 7 days, so this may be too late, but I'm curious. Thanks

Mike

You should call the Swan/Dolphin directly at 1-800-227-1500 to see if the $129 government rate is available during your stay.

Hi MikePo

You can check to see if the Government rates (or any discount for that matter) apply to your travel dates right online through our DreamsRES system. Simply proceed to this page http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dreamsres/index.htm select the hotel you want, enter your travel dates and you will get a real time quote instantaneously.

If you decide you want to book the reservation, you can do so right online with your credit card information - AND you can take advantage of Dreams Unlimited Travel's priority seating service as well.

Good Luck
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter