Government Turning Over UFO Knowledge to Senate June 1st

Are we? Compared to what or should I say who? So you’re basing your whole argument on what you or we currently know here on earth. That seems like a very limited point of view. Just because you can’t see it or do it, it can’t possibly exist? Wow, talk about not having any vision or ability to dream. Before the electric light bulb or the telephone were invented did we think it would be possible? I’m guessing there were a lot of naysayers then too. I’m sure glad we aren’t all so limited in our vision and ability to dream. If we were, we would never move forward or achieve any great goals, improvements or innovations to make our lives better.
My thoughts exactly. If you would have told us in 1980 that we would all be carrying around tiny computers that held answers to all of our questions that we could have had answered by simply typing it in and hitting a button, we would have all laughed at that impossible idea as well. There are too many things that are an actuality right now that we couldn't wrap our minds around just 30 years ago to count! To think that other life forms can't possibly be more advanced than we, is mind blowing to me. Look at the major leap we've made in technology just in our lifetime. It's astounding.

Why couldn’t aliens come to earth many times? Humans certainly have made plenty of trips to explore Mars and the moon and there certainly isn’t much on those.
They're probably fascinated by how stupid we are lol

Either way, if you believe or don't I am enjoying this thread. I could do without the hate for no reason comments from some but, I'm not interested in that mentality.
You are on the Dis boards where 90% are incapable of having a differing opinion without talking to you like a dog. Basic, idol chit chat and conversation, like you do with your friends, is not welcome here by most. It's a place where people can be mean and say things that they wouldn't typically say because they don't have to face you. Welcome.

Definitely UFO’s exist and as a pilot and boater ive seen a few, As a pilot unpredictable things sharing your airspace are at best unsettling and at worst absolutely terrifying. My experiences with this have been other pilots talking about have you seen X it was at 35000 ft heading east or something note this was real time chatter on the radio and planes usually do not communicate with each other unless at at a uncontrolled airport

As a boater if one sails at night one learns how stars, satellites and aircraft look at night and every now and then if you spend enough time on the water you see something thats not obeying the rules.

I suspect many of these thing belong to various miltaries who for obvious reasons want to keep them secret. But one does wonder if someone/thing is keeping tabs on us.

Several years ago we were driving south on I75 from Tampa to Alligator Alley. We were in the Punta Gorda/Ft Myers area when we saw a huge gray round cloud overhead. It was the largest cloud I have ever seen and all I could think of is that it was hiding a flying saucer. Of course I have no way to know if that's true or not but it sure was an unusual cloud formation. I still remember it very clearly and still think it could have been a flying saucer. I’m sure there are plenty here that will think I’m crazy and that it could be easily explained and maybe it could but it was definitely not your ordinary cloud...Just sayin...
You might have seen a Lenticular Cloud very rare and unusual.

You might have seen a Lenticular Cloud very rare and unusual.

I looked up Lenticular Cloud, this isn’t exactly what I saw. The cloud I saw appeared to be much thicker and it didn’t have stacks of clouds over it. It was just one huge gray circular cloud. As I said in pp the first thing I thought of was UFO... I guess I will never know for sure. I do know if it was a UFO I would have been very scared...I’m not looking to run into any aliens anytime soon if I can help it.

I believe in angels and fallen angels. As concerns UFOs. I think there is a myriad of explanations for them. Including man made flying objects, both domestic and foreign. As well as things of the spiritual realm. Humans are easily deceived.

I looked up Lenticular Cloud, this isn’t exactly what I saw. The cloud I saw appeared to be much thicker and it didn’t have stacks of clouds over it. It was just one huge gray circular cloud.

Look up "hole punch cloud." If you see one of these in low light, like at night, it looks really weird and many people think it's a UFO. There are numerous crazy looking types of cloud formations. Some of them are really scary looking. Just do a Google image search of "crazy cloud formations" and tell me most don't look like UFOs.

Look up "hole punch cloud." If you see one of these in low light, like at night, it looks really weird and many people think it's a UFO. There are numerous crazy looking types of cloud formations. Some of them are really scary looking. Just do a Google image search of "crazy cloud formations" and tell me most don't look like UFOs.
Of course I had to look up "crazy cloud formations" and a cloud shaped like the male anatomy popped up :rotfl2:

I looked up both hole punch clouds and crazy cloud formations. Didn't see exactly what I saw but I have to say these were some pretty interesting cloud formations. I could see why someone might think there could be a UFO hiding in some of them.

Yes and we need to get the rest of the world on board with saving our planet, the USA can't do it alone...
There are plenty of countries switching to renewable energy and electric vehicles. The UK is the first country, as far as I know, to have a goal to make garden compost 100% peat-free. There is a lot of things going on throughout the world. Not sure how this relates to UFOs though.

https://ourworldindata.org/renewable-energy

https://www.climaterealityproject.o...ow-11-countries-are-shifting-renewable-energy

There are plenty of countries switching to renewable energy and electric vehicles. The UK is the first country, as far as I know, to have a goal to make garden compost 100% peat-free. There is a lot of things going on throughout the world. Not sure how this relates to UFOs though.

https://ourworldindata.org/renewable-energy

https://www.climaterealityproject.o...ow-11-countries-are-shifting-renewable-energy

I’m not sure either, like you I was responding to another poster.

Back on topic, this morning I heard on TV that there are supposedly clearer photos out there of UFOs. It was said that our own government has better photos. The ones we always see on TV and the internet are never clear, they tend to be grainy and blurry. This is being stated by Jeremy Corbell, I’m hoping he is right and we will see better photos in the near future.

I think aliens exist but I also believe in God so I don’t really know. As a history buff I know many ancient cultures talked about them either as godly helpers or civilizations wanting resources from our planet. Atlantis, Akkadian writings, and the “Great Flood” are some examples. My fear is that if they really exist to harm us is that we will be helpless. The Space Force maybe a joke to some people but if aliens are not friendly, Star Wars may not be far off unfortunately. Space War means money, think of the Avatar movie. The Roman Catholic Church accepts aliens may exist but I disagree with the pope’s stance that they would baptize an alien. Just a thought. I really hope Star Trek, Metroid and HALO just stay a fantasy.
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter